**** Official New York Jets vs Chicago Bears Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keller's got to be the most overrated player on this team. He just drops waaaay too many balls on a weekly basis. It's too bad because the guy is probably in the Pro Bowl every year if he can catch the freaking ball.

...and stay on his feet.

Great first half from Sanchez and whichever tackle it is covering Peppers (I believe they said Hunter's doing it with no help). Several big plays on both sides of the ball so far. Keep it up, put the pressure on with a long TD drive after the half and seize control of the game.

Great first half from Sanchez and whichever tackle it is covering Peppers (I believe they said Hunter's doing it with no help). Several big plays on both sides of the ball so far. Keep it up, put the pressure on with a long TD drive after the half and seize control of the game.

Hunter may be better than Woody!?

If players don't make highlight reel plays at all times they clearly aren't good enough to be Jets.

That's really a play you have to make though. If it hits you in the hands you have to catch it. They teach you that in HS ball, it's certainly the case in the NFL.

Hunter may be better than Woody!?

Don't want to get crazy yet, but obviously if it's him this is VERY impressive. If that does indeed turn out to be the case, I don't think you can say enough about Callahan, and makes me feel good about the prospects of Vlad down the road.

Not a bad return by McKnight to start things off.

That's really a play you have to make though. If it hits you in the hands you have to catch it. They teach you that in HS ball, it's certainly the case in the NFL.

I'm not sure if it was a coach or a player (maybe Rice?) but someone actually said that a few years ago. Doesn't matter how bad the throw in (though in this case it was a pretty good throw and a GREAT look off), if it hits you in the hands any NFL calibur player should catch it.

Archived