**** Official New York Jets vs Chicago Bears Game Thread ****

war ensemble

The Jets enter Chicago eager to continue the offensive renewal started against Pittsburgh...but can Schottenheimer continue with the solid play-calling from Pittsburgh and rebuke the naysayers? Which receivers and quarterback will show up, last week's or two weeks ago. The Jets seek to cement their position in the playoff picture, and potentially even reenter the AFCE scene. Hopefully the Jets can continue this run through the playoffs, but they will need good music to aid them on their journey.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game goes one of two ways: Either the Jets pick off Cutler 3 times and we win by 20, or we find out that Mark Sanchez's shoulder really is f'ed up and Schottenheimer limits him to five yard throws all day until Julius Peppers plants him into the ground, ending his season, and the Jets lose by 14.

You can have ten rings on your finger and a partridge in a pear tree and the very idea of appearing in that monstrosity would still be shameful.

I heard Rex will pole dance in a banana hammock after the Jets win the Super bowl. you know who's gonna have hard copies of that video ;)

You can have ten rings on your finger and a partridge in a pear tree and the very idea of appearing in that monstrosity would still be shameful.

I've always wondered... Not being a gentile, I had a little trouble understanding the appeal of a partridge in pear tree. Is this really something you'd want for Christmas. Sounds like a bit a nuisance, no? First off, birds are a pain in the a$$. They're loud, they sh*t everywhere, and they don't do anything else. Now, a pear tree... who really likes pears that much? I think getting a pear at the store every once in a while is probably enough for most people? Do you really need pears at your every whim? Is anyone thinking, man, I really wish I had a tree that grows pears? Trees aren't that easy to maintain either... You've got to trim them, fertilize them, etc.

Sorry goyem, I'm not seeing it.

I've always wondered... Not being a gentile, I had a little trouble understanding the appeal of a partridge in pear tree. Is this really something you'd want for Christmas. Sounds like a bit a nuisance, no? First off, birds are a pain in the a$$. They're loud, they sh*t everywhere, and they don't do anything else. Now, a pear tree... who really likes pears that much? I think getting a pear at the store every once in a while is probably enough for most people? Do you really need pears at your every whim? Is anyone thinking, man, I really wish I had a tree that grows pears? Trees aren't that easy to maintain either... You've got to trim them, fertilize them, etc.

As with the Twelve Days of Christmas, the Ten Commandments and the Seven Sacraments, us Cathoics like to take all the sh*t we have no interest in and ennumerate it to throw the other religions off our scent. The sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers.

:rl: at goyem!

EY just made a yidissh funny :rl:

As with the Twelve Days of Christmas, the Ten Commandments and the Seven Sacraments, us Cathoics like to take all the sh*t we have no interest in and ennumerate it to throw the other religions off our scent. The sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers.

Hmmmmm... Brilliant! So, you artificially inflate the Partridge and the Pear Tree market, while under the radar, you scoop up all the iPads!

Hmmmmm... Brilliant! So, you artificially inflate the Partridge and the Pear Tree market, while under the radar, you scoop up all the iPads!

This is just between you and me. If anyone asks you, I specifically said you shouldn't covet your neighbor's wife (etc.) and you should also desire "nine Lord's a-leapin'." Be cool and we let you keep Seinfeld.

Archived