The Jets will get another shot at the cheating scum

madmikeisback

Well, we never get a bye in the playoffs to see what we could do with it.

We've gotten enough of a preview of what would happen based on the Packers and Pats games. We had plenty of time to prepare for both and managed a total of 3 points of offense combined.

Plus, we suck at home.

And the Patriots will score infinity points against this defense and Tom Brady will do Rex Ryan like he did Bridget Moynihan.

Bear him a child, force him to write Rex big a$$ child support checks each month and name it after Rex's enemies?

U should be. They have an explosive offense and we have a sh*tty d

The D has been up and down all year. I'm thinking (hoping) Rex will be kicking some butt over the next few weeks and will have them ready. I'm liking like what I have seen with the O over the last 2 games, and think that will be the edge. Sanchez was basically in a shootout with Cutler, and held is own. When was the last time the Jets could say that?

No they don't. They have one good fast RB who we can stop and one WR who revis will shut down.

Dwayne Bowe has been DOMINANT this year. You can't exactly say that. And Charles is more than fast, he's terrific. How exactly do you plan to stop him? What's your answer for Tony Moeki(sp?)

As for the cheating scum... He is one of the 5 greatest coaches in NFL history... Just saying.

Dwayne Bowe has been DOMINANT this year. You can't exactly say that. And Charles is more than fast, he's terrific. How exactly do you plan to stop him? What's your answer for Tony Moeki(sp?)

As for the cheating scum... He is one of the 5 greatest coaches in NFL history... Just saying.

Jealous because you are out of the playoffs yet again?

If Revis is on Bowe he will do nothing just like every other big WR Revis has played against and all gains through cheating are illegitimate.

If we get by the Chiefs, the Pats will murder us... I suspect not as badly as last time, but probably by around 20.

That said, at least on offense things seem to be clicking, and that gives us something to build on for the future. This is an above average team right now. Unfortunately, there are a handful of good ones left.

Why is everyone sleeping on the chiefs ?apparently the are doing something right in KS. Don't forget they have to very good ex patriot coordinators in their coaching staff. I hear people saying Revis will lock down Bowe. If you haven't notice Revis has not once this season locked up on the opposing #1 receiver the entire game. Why I don't know. It seemed to have worked all last year. Some how I think Rex Ryans cocky bravado will loose us this game like going for it on fourth down when we are up by 7

"Herm Edwards will win the SB as HC of the NYJ"

Rex wins 3 in a row and retires to pursue his foot related dreams. Herm comes back to the pros after winning a National Championship at the college level. Herm wins a Super Bowl with the Jets. Word.

Rex wins 3 in a row and retires to pursue his foot related dreams. Herm comes back to the pros after winning a National Championship at the college level. Herm wins a Super Bowl with the Jets. Word.

Herm couldn't win a national championship at the pee wee level. All the kids would stand around wondering why the hell he keeps talking about chasing chickens around on the farm, some fumble in the Meadowlands, barbeque chicken and a book Herm wrote when they should be learning about snap counts, proper handoffs, and tackling techniques.

Herm couldn't win a national championship at the pee wee level. All the kids would stand around wondering why the hell he keeps talking about chasing chickens around on the farm, some fumble in the Meadowlands, barbeque chicken and a book Herm wrote when they should be learning about snap counts, proper handoffs, and tackling techniques.

In fairness, my fantasy involves Herm being handed a three-peat team that is a lock. I think they call that the Barry Switzer.

In fairness, my fantasy involves Herm being handed a three-peat team that is a lock. I think they call that the Barry Switzer.

Herm would have found away to f*** up the Cowboys of the 90's. He'd come in saying how he'd like to make the Cowboys even better on offense and tinker around. Meanwhile, he'd install a conservative defense and lose a lot of 27-24 type of games. They'd then go 3-13 in his last season and become a perennial 6-10 team until someone else came in and cleaned up the mess.

Herm would have found away to f*** up the Cowboys of the 90's. He'd come in saying how he'd like to make the Cowboys even better on offense and tinker around. Meanwhile, he'd install a conservative defense and lose a lot of 27-24 type of games. They'd then go 3-13 in his last season and become a perennial 6-10 team until someone else came in and cleaned up the mess.

In fairness, I wasn't talking about the actual Cowboys of the 90's. I was referring to the version that plays games in my head, where Herman Edwards wins Championships.

Archived