Would you trade Sanchez for Young?

visajets

Trade Sanchez for Young  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Would you trade Mark Sanchez even up for Vince Young?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heres the difference between you, me, and visa.....you actually think people like you......they dont

...to continue on this unfinished thought... the difference between you and visa is... one of you starts retarded threads constantly... the other starts ******* retarded threads constantly.

We're about to go to another postseason with Sanchez behind center....and THIS is the question of the day? Some scrub with a personality disorder who got all the chances in the world for a good coach and blew every single one, and hasn't accomplished a thing despite being among the most talented young QB's around against a guy who is 20-12 as a starter and 2-1 in the playoffs is first 2 years? Really?

...to continue on this unfinished thought... the difference between you and visa is... one of you starts retarded threads constantly... the other starts ******* retarded threads constantly.

Blow it out your a$$ Schultz. Its a football message board,forum place to talk about "what ifs" and hash out opinions and happenings. If every thread here needed to make sense or have some merit the place would be a ghost town. Ok so everyone disagrees. All I did was ask a question,nothing more.

Blow it out your a$$ Schultz. Its a football message board,forum place to talk about "what ifs" and hash out opinions and happenings. If every thread here needed to make sense or have some merit the place would be a ghost town. Ok so everyone disagrees. All I did was ask a question,nothing more.

Oh, okay then... "what if" you didn't get all vaggy when people light-heartedly bust your balls for posting stupid sh*t?

5 people voted yes! WTF!! 5!!!!!! PEOPLE!!! come forward! tell me thats a joke! Mark is fine, Vince is well.. a headcase, wants to kill himself half the time, he's more moody than my pregnant wife! oh and really he's not that good.

As SMC would attest to, Wonder Woman was Mexican.

That alone would prevent any straight or bi male here from being an antispanite.

FWIW

I would trade Sanchez for Mighty Joe Young and any circus freak to be named later.

Im amazed the Jets win with this guy.

No actually Wonder Woman is of Greek decent, as for Might Joe Young..Son of Kong would be better scrammbling out of the backfield.

Archived