METLIFE CENTRAL

BaumerJet

I got a Fedex from METLIFE CENTRAL today. I won the Superfan package that includes a 7 team round robin tourney at the Atlantic Health/New York Jets indoor training facility after the Superbowl!

Anyone interested in joining me for some Flag Football, I need 4 other individuals (Foxjet & I are already included).

If you want in, contact me at Publisher@Baumerjets.com.

WHOO HOO!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a Fedex from METLIFE CENTRAL today. I won the Superfan package that includes a 7 team round robin tourney at the Atlantic Health/New York Jets indoor training facility after the Superbowl!

Anyone interested in joining me for some Flag Football, I need 4 other individuals (Foxjet & I are already included).

If you want in, contact me at Publisher@Baumerjets.com.

WHOO HOO!

Congratulations! Who is the QB? If it were after my triumphant return I'd be all over that, but I have a feeling they won't wait that long.

Congratulations! Who is the QB? If it were after my triumphant return I'd be all over that, but I have a feeling they won't wait that long.

I figured I was but that is negotiable. Come on guys, who would not want to play flag football with real NFL refs?

Plus, something makes me think that there is going to be an "ALL JETS" 6 man made up of vets because this is a 7 team round robin...

You will need 8 teams in order to play this out!

I figured I was but that is negotiable. Come on guys, who would not want to play flag football with real NFL refs?

Plus, something makes me think that there is going to be an "ALL JETS" 6 man made up of vets because this is a 7 team round robin...

You will need 8 teams in order to play this out!

I was only teasing. Good luck. Too bad I won't be back until April. Also too bad I'm 153 years old, but I am in playing shape and I can sling it!

I havent played in about 3 years, so I dont know if I would be that great, but if its not that important to be great count me in, I guess It could give me a reason to get in shape in the next 6 weeks.

You are soooo in!

Email me at Publisher@Baumerjets.com with your contact information. I will get back to you in the next few weeks with more info.

Come on people, no one wants to play flag football on the same practice field as the New York Jets?

We get to play, dress & work out at the Atlantic Health Facility in Florham Park...

With REAL NFL Refs?

What's with all of you?

You are soooo in!

Email me at Publisher@Baumerjets.com with your contact information. I will get back to you in the next few weeks with more info.

Come on people, no one wants to play flag football on the same practice field as the New York Jets?

We get to play, dress & work out at the Atlantic Health Facility in Florham Park...

With REAL NFL Refs?

What's with all of you?

1, I'm fat

2, live far away

3, old

4, all my sweat pants are too stretch out to run in

5, good luck

I would strongly suggest holding tryouts. Many talk a good game and when it comes time to play the game they arent worth a dam. Maybe JetNation could sponsor a tryout day. Everyone who trys out pays a $20.00 fee to be donated to a charity of Maxs choice or Aidens family.

I would strongly suggest holding tryouts. Many talk a good game and when it comes time to play the game they arent worth a dam. Maybe JetNation could sponsor a tryout day. Everyone who trys out pays a $20.00 fee to be donated to a charity of Maxs choice or Aidens family.

That might not be a bad idea, but he hasn't even been able to find enough people yet.

I found my flag stats for 2009. 304 of 461 48 TDs and 13 INTs. I TOLD YOU I COULD SLING IT!!!!! Apparently I had 3 tackles (shh, I guess those were after picks)

That might not be a bad idea, but he hasn't even been able to find enough people yet.

I found my flag stats for 2009. 304 of 461 48 TDs and 13 INTs. I TOLD YOU I COULD SLING IT!!!!! Apparently I had 3 tackles (shh, I guess those were after picks)

No forced fumbles?

Bitch.

you cannot be serious? for a fun flag game? is there a $100,000 prize that I do not know about?

you cannot be serious? for a fun flag game? is there a $100,000 prize that I do not know about?

Look, I'm going to have to pay taxes for this $2,900.00 prize next year - do you think I care if we win? I'm only looking for people who want the experience & to have fun!

I'm 49, 6'1" 308 LBS (I've lost over 60 LBS in the last 8 months) & I limp - I'm still going there to have FUN!

I'm giving 5 of my Jets Bros & Sisters a chance to experience the same fun!

That's all - I'm paying it forward...

They have flag leagues in Italy?

They have flag leagues in Italy?

Yes, believe it or not. There are a couple of tackle leagues with several divisions and flag leagues. There are also divisions by age group. The flag game is kind of lame. It's 5 on 5, one man free blitz from 7 yards. Absolutely NO BLOCKING. If you even get in the way of the blitzer it's a flag. There is no hitting the WR or bumping. 50 yard field, start from the 5, first down halfway. The fields are rarely set up correctly and are often much longer/wider/shorter than expected. There are also strange rules that you don't find out about until the middle of the season. For instance, if the D doesn't blitz they will call the play dead after 7 seconds - well the refs never count so that is always a mess, etc. Talent level is all over the map. There is a monster Italian QB and a few American post college players from the tackle league. Some teams have women and kids, others are full of juice heads from the tackle league.

Yes, believe it or not. There are a couple of tackle leagues with several divisions and flag leagues. There are also divisions by age group. The flag game is kind of lame. It's 5 on 5, one man free blitz from 7 yards. Absolutely NO BLOCKING. If you even get in the way of the blitzer it's a flag. There is no hitting the WR or bumping. 50 yard field, start from the 5, first down halfway. The fields are rarely set up correctly and are often much longer/wider/shorter than expected. There are also strange rules that you don't find out about until the middle of the season. For instance, if the D doesn't blitz they will call the play dead after 7 seconds - well the refs never count so that is always a mess, etc. Talent level is all over the map. There is a monster Italian QB and a few American post college players from the tackle league. Some teams have women and kids, others are full of juice heads from the tackle league.

Admit it, Playing For Pizza was a take on your life.

:D

tryouts? lol. this isnt professional football. who the **** is going to try out for some have fun flag football game? nevermind ******* paying $20 for the right to tryout.

Look, I'm going to have to pay taxes for this $2,900.00 prize next year - do you think I care if we win? I'm only looking for people who want the experience & to have fun!

I'm 49, 6'1" 308 LBS (I've lost over 60 LBS in the last 8 months) & I limp - I'm still going there to have FUN!

I'm giving 5 of my Jets Bros & Sisters a chance to experience the same fun!

That's all - I'm paying it forward...

Sorry bro this was misconstrued..it was in reply to the tryouts

Ok heres clarification to the $20 tryout fee. The local Independant League Baseball team holds a tryout in April. They charge $40 per player and it all goes to charity. If JetNation has 6000 members I know all are not in the same area but im sure many would be in the vicinity of this league. Whoever is interested not sure how many would pay the fee and tryout. The team picks the best players and the money goes to a good cause of Maxs choice. I say Aidens family. Get it got it good carry on.

I sent you an e-mail... this sounds really quite awesome.

I have not played since high school but I know I would be better than Max... (Is that saying much?)

There is no way you would be better than me.

Baumer can tomshane and I play? We are a package deal... I will email you tomorrow. Thanks.

Ok heres clarification to the $20 tryout fee. The local Independant League Baseball team holds a tryout in April. They charge $40 per player and it all goes to charity. If JetNation has 6000 members I know all are not in the same area but im sure many would be in the vicinity of this league. Whoever is interested not sure how many would pay the fee and tryout. The team picks the best players and the money goes to a good cause of Maxs choice. I say Aidens family. Get it got it good carry on.

Knock Knock

Who's There?

Something Fun.

Something Fun Who?

Something Fun Don't Answer, Visa Is At The Door Trying To Screw It Up

Sign him up, Baumer. Max is a bowling ball with butcher knives and high cholesterol.

Plus I don't have bad knees like Dewayne Robertson.

And my cholesterol actually isn't bad. Not sure why it isn't but chalk it up as a medical marvel.

i was thinking.......at the tryouts you should have everyone sign an agreement. the agreement will be that if they are lucky enough to be selected they will be require to take 2 weeks off from work to attend 2-a-days and study offensive and defensive gameplans. so they will likely have to either be unemployed or have some vacation time available.

I sent you an e-mail... this sounds really quite awesome.

I have not played since high school but I know I would be better than Max... (Is that saying much?)

Ok, this makes 5 - I still need one more player - Brenda?

Look at it this way "Luv," you could be my biggest weapon? :rolleyes:

Archived