The Jets are gonna roll over Indy!!

HT2112

I know and I'm no better.. Ive been guilty of the same disgust at their seasons but hell... we really can win this game.. I find it sad that since we take so much crap from everyone year after year because we usually suck, that when we are in the playoffs (even if we lucked out on the Jax win to get there) that theres such a lack of support.. Why be negative at all?? Is a positive attitude really so detrimental to us?

screw that.. I'm backing my boys 150%.. sending all my positive energy over to them.. we should all be doing the same...

150%!?!? Is that all we can get outta ya?! F that - I'm giving 164%!!!!!!! GO JETS!!!!!!

Look at the Indianapolis Colts this year vs last year.

2010: 10 wins, 6 losses, 435 points scored, 388 points allowed

2009: 14 wins, 2 losses, 454 points scored, 320 points allowed

This is not the same team the Jets saw in the Championship game. The Jets are a better team, and the Colts are headed in the other direction.

What are/were the Jets numbers?

Hookers after?

During. Watching Mark Sanchez slice and dice a defense gets me so stimulated that I can't contain myself. My Jets fanaticism is that steep. Jets, baby. Jets, all the way. Super bowl, baby.

NICE!!! your extra optimism will make up for the lack of V's.. :)

I will do my best to lift Verde's spirits. Perhaps a picture of my dynamite abs will perk her right up. :::sent:::

During. Watching Mark Sanchez slice and dice a defense gets me so stimulated that I can't contain myself. My Jets fanaticism is that steep. Jets, baby. Jets, all the way. Super bowl, baby.

I will do my best to lift Verde's spirits. Perhaps a picture of my dynamite abs will perk her right up. :::sent:::

The bottom of that email probably says

(scroll up and zoom out to see abs).

2010: 11 and 5. 367 pf, 304 pa

2009: 9 and 7. 348 pf, 236 pa

Thanks, Max. If these stats are any indication of tomorrows results, the Colts scored 68 more points than the Jets, but also gave up 84 points more than the Jets, giving the Jets a 16 point lead.

Last year, the Colts scored a whopping 106 more points than the Jets, but allowed 84 more points scored against.

That's weird the Colts D gave up the same amount of points both years.

Anyway, I think the edge goes to the Jets, right?

I'm sure I'm not alone here as i write this but I really need to vent!!!!

I am so sick and tired of........

Would love some feedback.. Whatcha think??

Oh, and for the record, some females DO know something about football other then the helmets having pretty colors.. Just sayin B)

hey 21, my wife has picked up a lot over the years, she can hold her own at a SB party, but could never post something like this

where did you get your love of football and the jets ?

This is the first game of the year I feel good about. I have to believe we will rise up in the playoffs like the mighty phoenix from the ashes of our last 4 games. Though I would certainly eat the Phoenix if I had too, I think Rex and the boyz are ready to pull out some old fashion whooooooooop a$$ and stomp the colts.

Peyton is peyton but his team isn;t the same team it was last year. Dallas Clark not being their is HUGE,, means an extra second or so here and their to hit Peyton in his equine mug. **** him, this Saturday belongs to the Jets and Peyton will self destruct by the 3rd quarter and the streets of jettopia will flow with Meatballs and tofu. All will feast.

Next week not so much we're ****ed.

This is the first game of the year I feel good about. I have to believe we will rise up in the playoffs like the mighty phoenix from the ashes of our last 4 games. Though I would certainly eat the Phoenix if I had too, I think Rex and the boyz are ready to pull out some old fashion whooooooooop a$$ and stomp the colts.

Peyton is peyton but his team isn;t the same team it was last year. Dallas Clark not being their is HUGE,, means an extra second or so here and their to hit Peyton in his equine mug. **** him, this Saturday belongs to the Jets and Peyton will self destruct by the 3rd quarter and the streets of jettopia will flow with Meatballs and tofu. All will feast.

Next week not so much we're ****ed.

next week we deal with next week.. One big game at a time.. but couldnt resist this In the meantime.. look what Rex said about Brady! he's gonna be PISSED!! lol

The Jets and Patriots have a knack for squaring off even when they're not playing each other, at least not yet. First, the Jets would have to beat the Colts. But if they do, Rex Ryan has given a head start to what would be a circus-like week of Jets-Patriots anticipation. In a news conference Thursday, Ryan was asked about facing a great quarterback like Peyton Manning. ... "The guy is tremendous. There is no one else like this guy in the league. Nobody studies like him. I know [Tom] Brady thinks he does. I think there's probably a little more help from [bill] Belichick with Brady than there is with Peyton Manning."

Read more: http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/259330-ryan-takes-swipe-at-brady#ixzz1AObFgg7A

hey 21, my wife has picked up a lot over the years, she can hold her own at a SB party, but could never post something like this

where did you get your love of football and the jets ?

I come from anti-sports parents, as in never into watching any games as I was growing up,so I was on my own at an early age.. I played sports in school so I was always interested

Being female in a world filled with lots of football maniac men, especially all my past boyfriends etc I picked up a lot from them and it made my love of watching grow into its own entity..I don't need a guy around to throw the game on..

Now Ive morphed into a lunatic Jet fanatic.. I read a lot of articles....check stats and standings constantly.

I've been playing fantasy football for the past few years.. Usually with all men and I can hold my own in a FF league with my team "Maniacal Banshees"

I bleed Green.. Jet fan til death do us part!

B)

ok I feel better now.. I mean after all people.. this is a JETS FORUM!! If we have doubts what does that say?? Screw that! Thats bullsh*t!!!

If Fireman Ed was here he'd be upset with some of you people!

We need a huge rallying:

J..E..T..S!! JETS!! JETS!! JETS!!

to pump you non believers up....

:toot: :toot: :toot:

Omg I'm so titillated. Gholston will have four sacks. Jets jets jets. The ring's the thing. Let's get retarded, yeah. Let's get retarded, uh. Super bowl baby. F*ck you Haters. Ciminifrancesamyers you suck. And the bass keeps running, running.

not surprised that you, Tom, would use the word "titillated" :P

Archived