Dolphins keeping Sparano

visajets

So Gruden and Harbaugh both turned down $7 mil plus to coach the Dolphins? That Steve Ross must make a hell of an impression. No wonder Parcells fled.

Rumor is, J-Lo, Marc Anthony, the Williams sisters, Jimmy Buffet, Gloria Estefan, Fergie, and Baby aka Birdman are cutting Ross out on the decision making process and will be conducting interviews on their own from here on out.

Rumor is, J-Lo, Marc Anthony, the Williams sisters, Jimmy Buffet, Gloria Estefan, Fergie, and Baby aka Birdman are cutting Ross out on the decision making process and will be conducting interviews on their own from here on out.

When someone named "Baby aka Birdman" owns a piece of a team, that team is an absolute joke.

J-Lo: We should hi-ya that Vince Lomardi guy. They named a rest area after him and everything.

Birdman: Yo, f*ck that. Who's that cat who coach the Bad News Bears?

So Gruden and Harbaugh both turned down $7 mil plus to coach the Dolphins? That Steve Ross must make a hell of an impression. No wonder Parcells fled.

The celebrity ownership has turned that franchise into a joke. "Keep your fins up" "Wolf is hungry"? It's not a ******* football team it's a gay musical.

I've always hated the Dolphins but I used to at least respect them. Now I just think they are a joke of a franchise and I pity their fans.

They would have been better off if the Dolphins moved to L.A.

They still may do that. Jacksonville is Floridas new team.

Archived