i have a situation

JOJOTOWNSELL

Get there early, get drunk, get thrown out in time to make it home for kickoff.

Lol, i know the guy in question, we are all friends. Funny thing is, up until a few months ago, that is what this guy probably would have done regardless of the Jets being in the playoffs.

I would not go and pretend some sickness. Like had a double bean burrito last nite causing......well people will sympathize and you are off the hook.

If the friend really has to go, then find some sports bars in that neighborhood. Go early. Be visible. And then come gatime slip out to eh sports bar. Who cares where you are when the vows are being read. Nobody is looking at you. Halftime try to show up again. And after that go back to the sports bar if the reception hall still has no TVs.

Whatever happens do not miss the game! :)

hahahahahahah

That is a really good idea! I have a question for Jets fans....if you were in my friends situation and really wanted to sit in front of a tv and watch the game......How far would you physically harm yourself to get into am hospital and watch the game ala have a friend run over your foot or run into a bee hive with a blindfold on ect.....

i think i would go as far as spraining my own ankle so i couldnt walk but no broken bones

Also, i still need awesome solutions lol

Why would I hurt myself when I can just fake an injury to perfection? ;)

Full Disclosure......i was so confident we were gonna beat the Colts and be playing the Pats that I cancelled last week before it was even a done deal that we were playing this weekend.....thats how JOJO rolls

god, i hope she doesnt read this site lol

cancelled what? wedding? You obviously hadnt been planning it that long.

cancelled what? wedding? You obviously hadnt been planning it that long.

i was also invited to this wedding and i cancelled my RSVP even though the Jets werent even a sure thing to be playing that day.....i couldnt risk it and thought the sooner i cancelled the better

my buddy didnt have the same option

i was also invited to this wedding and i cancelled my RSVP even though the Jets werent even a sure thing to be playing that day.....i couldnt risk it and thought the sooner i cancelled the better

my buddy didnt have the same option

why would your buddy get married during playoff season?

I have to question his man-card. He doesnt deserve to watch the game and deserves someone giving him the score every 3 seconds.

Dont have a solution but I remember last year there was a similar situation with a caller who called into Mike & Mike except it was HIS wedding and it was the AFC Championship game. The bride actually called the hall and made sure they had TV's set up so her future husband wouldnt miss the game WEDDING. Now that's a keeper right there haha

Fixed. Smart girl.

Guest Oxoboxo

Mini TV is the way to go.

I had a buddy from Michigan who got married during the Michigan-Notre Dame game (back when it was meaningful). Bride was also a UofM grad and big football fan.

Best man was from ND.

We had a mini tv in the church and were hand-signaling scores, and down & distance information to the alter during the ceremony.

Good times.

Archived