Braylon

sh4dy15

Just wanna give this guy some props because that TD was ****in GREAT. There was nooooo way he was letting anyone stop him from getting in there, carried 2 guys into the enzone....he wanted that TD so bad. The guy has been a machine this year, great hands and you can just see the heart he's been playing with.

Just wanna give this guy some props because that TD was ****in GREAT. There was nooooo way he was letting anyone stop him from getting in there, carried 2 guys into the enzone....he wanted that TD so bad. The guy has been a machine this year, great hands and you can just see the heart he's been playing with.

I agree. And the dropsies is gone as well. Dude just needed a fresh start. We will be keeping Braylon next year. We need to find a way to keep Santonio as well.

Braylon Edwards is a physical beast at WR. He's a man among boys out there and has all the tools that the top tier WR's in the NFL display. There's a reason afterall that he was drafted so highly. He's our best WR...by far (and that's not really a slight at Santonio)....and he is crucial to our long term success.

Not to mention that DLJ is willing to have sex with him, albeit with her eyes closed, but nice just the same.

Braylon Edwards is a physical beast at WR. He's a man among boys out there and has all the tools that the top tier WR's in the NFL display. There's a reason afterall that he was drafted so highly. He's our best WR...by far (and that's not really a slight at Santonio)....and he is crucial to our long term success.

I think it is safe to say he is the best WR among the four remaining teams. In fact, Holmes may be the second best. Not bad for a team that would rather run the ball than pass.

I think it is safe to say he is the best WR among the four remaining teams. In fact, Holmes may be the second best. Not bad for a team that would rather run the ball than pass.

Check that... Sanchez has the most pass attempts of the 4 starting QB's left.

He's 2nd in completions behind Rodgers, and last in completion percentage.

To be fair I think Greg Jennings would have something to say about that. Edwards and Holmes stats will not bear out exactly how good they are simply because they have a young QB throwing the ball, but they both are definitely top 3 of the WR's left in the playoffs at this point.

Mrs. Sperm does that with me as well. Just in case she accidentally opens them, she also makes me wear a bag on my head because I'm so hideously ugly.

Don;t feel bad. My belly is so big when my wife and I have sex I can;t even see her. I have to whistle to make sure it's not the dog looking for crumbs.

JC is nice. He's not in the same league as Braylon or Holmes.

With the mystifying exception of the GB game, Cotch has had the most clutch hands on this team for years. Really a second coming of Chrebet but with a bit more physical tools.

Having said that, Edwards has been off the charts good this year. The numbers do not show it, but he is almost unstoppable in man situations and showed it Sunday when he schooled the DB on him on the 'pointing' play.

JC is nice. He's not in the same league as Braylon or Holmes.

Completely agree that Braylon is our #1 and thats really saying something because Holmes as a #2 is unbelievable as well and Cotchery is definitely no slouch either, he always gains an extra 10-15 yds by making a great play. I know I've said this before but I just love the way these guys play TOGETHER. Its obvious they really like playing with eachother and they're each growing with Sanchez which is awesome to see. I just have a good feeling about this team, they look so driven and Rex is gonna have them focused again. I see big plays from all 3 of them this weekend! Lets go get this sh*t done is Pitt!

Mine too! Wore his Jersey in both playoff wins this year and plan on wearing it again Sunday.

Saw this comment on the Colts forum during the Pats game.

Braylon Edwards has been unreal lately. I know Dr. Andrews is the knee doctor, so who is the hand doctor that Edwards visited?

:D

So what's your point? JC is a nice receiver. He's nowhere near as talented as BE of SH. That doesn't mean JC is notgood, he's just not nearly as good as those two.

He's basically a slower Anquan Boldin. It kinda sucks that he was hurt/dropping everything for most of the year. It would be really interesting to see the Edwards/Holmes/Cotchery combo attack defenses with all of them on their game. Braylon has been the most consistent this year, which is pretty remarkable.

Braylon's the type of receiver I've been wishing for since Keyshawn left...we finally got him...now every move as to who gets resigned this winter has to be weighed against whether or not New England would scoop them up. Shaun Ellis? in a heartbeat, Santonio? You kidding me? Braylon? heartbeat Brad Smith? Absolutely

So what's your point? JC is a nice receiver. He's nowhere near as talented as BE of SH. That doesn't mean JC is notgood, he's just not nearly as good as those two.

My point was, he did not need to be "nowhere near as talented" to blow them both off the stat sheet Sunday, in everything except TD's.

You already love me forever remember.

EdwardsFlipsAfterWinvspats.jpg

If you thank me right, I may get you that gif. ;)

Yeah, about that. Not sure how I feel about that kind of celebration. I realize he's no kicker, but I recall one of those gramatica kids breaking his leg on an over-celebration and it didn't involve being 4 feet off the ground upside down

If he makes that 99 out of 100 there's still that one. If he makes it 999,999 out of 1,000,000.... Not to mention there are THOUSANDS of people running around the area and hundreds IN the area that would LOVE nothing more than to find their way underneath him.

Just sayin' lol Love Braylon though. All of these guys have become cannonized Jets. I think already.

Not to mention there are THOUSANDS of people running around the area and hundreds IN the area that would LOVE nothing more than to find their way underneath him.

Anyone else find it curious that he says this and DLJ shows up in the very next post?

Braylon's the type of receiver I've been wishing for since Keyshawn left...we finally got him...now every move as to who gets resigned this winter has to be weighed against whether or not New England would scoop them up. Shaun Ellis? in a heartbeat, Santonio? You kidding me? Braylon? heartbeat Brad Smith? Absolutely

NFL contracts/salary cap/free agency/guaranteed money confuses the sh*t out of me, but these are our FA's. Lotta tough calls:

UNRESTRICTED

Shaun Ellis (Y)

Steve Weatherford (We'll see)

Brodney Pool (N)

Tony Richardson (probably retire)

Braylon Edwards (Y)

Wayne Hunter (?)

Trevor Pryce (?)

RESTRICTED

David Harris (Y)

Robert Turner (?)

Nick Folk (LOL)

Antonio Cromartie (Y)

Lance Laury

Santonio Holmes (Y)

Eric Smith (?)

Brad Smith (Y)

James Ihedigbo (He's our steve tasker, so Y)

Drew Coleman (?)

Kellen Clemens (Why the hell not?)

Unrestricted Restricted

Bryan Thomas Dwight Lowery

Sione Pouha Eric Ainge

Jim Leonhard (some other scrubs)

Ben Hartsock

LaDainian Tomlinson

Jason Taylor

Mark Brunell (He really needs the $)

See, I don't even f--- with the cap, but let's take Jason Taylor, L.T., B.T. and Jim Leonhard. Are they here thru 2012 regardless? No, right? (NFL is crook like that. That's exactly why I don't blame me-vis one bit.)

Anyone else find it curious that he says this and DLJ shows up in the very next post?

I'm not getting that one, rookie. DLJ is? and why do I give a sh*t. Oh,you must think everyone is still playing "Let's hate Lance" Yeah, that happens from time to time, but not now, not playoffs, dude. Please respect my 22 hundred, son.

Archived