GARY MYERS??????

JonEJet

Myers is a perfect example of a reporter who would've been very successful-in 1975. No one saw every game, and we didn't have the internet. He could get away with looking at the boxscore and talking to the local beat writer about a team he hadn't seen. Now the information is everywhere. He has no more insight than anyone else. If you stop and listen to coaches' press briefings you know as much.And given how little they really give out, that's really nothing more than if you have RedZone or Sunday Ticket and an internet connection.

Loved this part:

First of all, the intangible: You can just sense it being around this team. It was the same way with the Giants going into Green Bay for the NFC title game three years ago after winning in Tampa and Dallas. The Jets are on one of those rolls that come around once every 42 years.

Loved this part:

First of all, the intangible: You can just sense it being around this team. It was the same way with the Giants going into Green Bay for the NFC title game three years ago after winning in Tampa and Dallas. The Jets are on one of those rolls that come around once every 42 years.

What a douche!

It was Favre's untangible, that gave the Giants that win in Green Bay.

This is ALMOST as good as Tom Jackson explaining on Mike & Mike how his & Keyshawn's dissing of the Jets before the Pats game was done intentionally to "fire them (The Jets) up". :rolleyes:

What? No way...I need to see this. Link? Article? something...I got to hear him explain that.

What else is new? ;)

:D

What? No way...I need to see this. Link? Article? something...I got to hear him explain that.

Yeah, it was fairly early on the Mike & Mike show the next morning. Tom Jackson was a call in. I have it Tivo'd.

"“I wanted to further fuel them in a little of a cement—cement them in that bunker mentality of ‘us against the world."

Here's a news link...

http://www.sportsgri...art-scott-jets/

Yeah, it was fairly early on the Mike & Mike show the next morning. Tom Jackson was a call in. I have it Tivo'd.

"“I wanted to further fuel them in a little of a cement—cement them in that bunker mentality of ‘us against the world."

Here's a news link...

Thanks for posting that.

Wow - I cant believe this. I used to think TJ was one of the best in the biz, but over the years, he's just got worse and worse and worse. I dont even watch ESPN because of how much I cant stand him.

This guy suck the Patriots, BB and Brady's dick so hard that I'm surprised he doesnt have a hole in the back of his head. And now he's to going to come out and say he was motivating the Jets? Please. Its almost like he is trying to take credit for the Jets playing with such fire and passion.

Unreal. Tom Jackson just joined Dan Marino for the biggest Dbags analysts on TV.

Here's a news link...

Oh and... In Bart's infamous post game interview with Sal Paolantonio he specifically references T. Jackson & Keyshawn's disrespect. I can watch this clip over and over. Chills....

Here's a news link...

Is this a$$hole serious?

TJ! Really? You picked against the Jets to motivate them? :face:

Lamest spin ever.

Archived