Polamalu is the Best Defensive Player in History!!

GangisGreen

pfft he couldnt hold LT's coke dealers jock strap

LOL. But seriously, I doubt you are old enough to have seen #78 play.

Perfection. Pure perfection. I always said he was to defense what Jim Brown was to offense.

The funny thing is Bell's son was drafted by the Jets in the eighties. He was terrible. Probably adopted. :D

Polamalu is a game changer when healthy. He takes big risks and flies into the line of scrimmage against the run and to rush the QB. What's he's not very good at is coverage, and he bites badly when the QB looks him off. Mark needs to use his eyes to keep Polamalu guessing and we'll be fine.

You do get the feeling of overhype the way the media is talking about Polamalu, but he does have a great impact on their defense.

And with that, it's important to note that Polamalu missed yesterday's practice. Last week he missed Wednesday and practiced Thursday. This week he missed both practices.

He has an Achilles injury and he didn't look the same against the Ravens. That's a tough injury to play with because the tendon could snap at any moment.

If Polamalu plays on Sunday I'd be surprised if he's effective.

You do get the feeling of overhype the way the media is talking about Polamalu, but he does have a great impact on their defense.

And with that, it's important to note that Polamalu missed yesterday's practice. Last week he missed Wednesday and practiced Thursday. This week he missed both practices.

He has an Achilles injury and he didn't look the same against the Ravens. That's a tough injury to play with because the tendon could snap at any moment.

Thay may be an understatement. They have a losing record in games he does not play. I think the difference is fairly significant...

He missed on a lot of plays last week. I doubt he plays every defensive down.

LT was nothing more than a one dimensional pass rusher.

To this day LT was the only player I ever saw who consistently ran down the running back from behind on sweeps and counters going away i.e. in the opposite direction of where he (LT) was lined up. Greatest player I've ever seen.

Archived