Michael Irvin

DMaynard

So desparately wants the Jets to lose. You can hear him moaning while Marshall Faulk lays out his logic why Marshall feels the Jets will win. Irvin just can not give the Jets any credit.

yea i saw that, one thing that keeps pissing me off is they keep talking that Polamalu was out in wk 15, yet no mention of us missing key players like Eric Smith,Jim Leonhard, etc.

yea i saw that, one thing that keeps pissing me off is they keep talking that Polamalu was out in wk 15, yet no mention of us missing key players like Eric Smith,Jim Leonhard, etc.

Oh Jesus. First off, Leonard was out and isnt coming back. So that means you are trying to compare Troy P. to Eric Smith. LOL. You must have started smokin early! Nice!

Or the fact that Polamalu looked very ordinary last week, obviously not near 100%.

Oh Jesus. First off, Leonard was out and isnt coming back. So that means you are trying to compare Troy P. to Eric Smith. LOL. You must have started smokin early! Nice!

The Troy P. I saw against Balt last week is very comparable to Eric Smith. That is the point these Jet haters refuse to acknowledge.

The Troy P. I saw against Balt last week is very comparable to Eric Smith. That is the point these Jet haters refuse to acknowledge.

I give him credit for playing hurt, but you're completely right. Dude is a top player when he's 100%, but he's clearly hampered with something. Am I still cautiously worried about him being effective? Yes. But I don't think he'll be the same monster he's capable of being.

my point is the jets d was missing key players also.

I know, I kid, but you really can't compare the two. Pittsburgh had two better players that were out whom are playing today in Miller and Polamalu. It should count for something however as stated in the thread Polamalu in particular looks nowhere near 100% and nobody seems to even hint at it.

I know, I kid, but you really can't compare the two. Pittsburgh had two better players that were out whom are playing today in Miller and Polamalu. It should count for something however as stated in the thread Polamalu in particular looks nowhere near 100% and nobody seems to even hint at it.

I wasnt comparing the 2, guess I should have been clearer when typing it up. i'll give props to Marshall Faulk though he was saying earlier than Polamalu was not looking 100%

I give him credit for playing hurt, but you're completely right. Dude is a top player when he's 100%, but he's clearly hampered with something. Am I still cautiously worried about him being effective? Yes. But I don't think he'll be the same monster he's capable of being.

No doubt about when he is healthy. he is a monster. The stats they mention of when he plays vs not playing are unbelievable. Let's pray he is not suddenly 100% or it will be tough for the Jets. Faulk is the only one who has mentioned that he is probably not 100%.

That dopey fat **** Warren Sapp is also drinking the Steeler Kool-Aid. The fat hypocritical prick even made some asinine comment about Santonio smoking weed earlier. Hey fat sh*t Sapp! Didn't you drop in the draft because you tested positive for weed you dumb ****?

I love it. They mention that about Holmes but no ones evokes the image of "Big Ben" with his pants around his ankles cornering some girl in a men's room. I am also sick of hearing how impossible it is to tackle Rapespier. I have news. That Will Ferrell looking goofball is going down today.

I love it. They mention that about Holmes but no ones evokes the image of "Big Ben" with his pants around his ankles cornering some girl in a men's room. I am also sick of hearing how impossible it is to tackle Rapespier. I have news. That Will Ferrell looking goofball is going down today.

There will alway be that problem for Rothlessburger and Vick, that is the pink elephant in the room that you just don't even want to talk about anymore because it's so ugly. I guess I can understand but at the same time it is quite ironic how people want to perceive these two franchises. And where is the accountability when pot smoker's are calling out the pot smoker for smoking pot. Ah well, they say.

There will alway be that problem for Rothlessburger and Vick, that is the pink elephant in the room that you just don't even want to talk about anymore because it's so ugly. I guess I can understand but at the same time it is quite ironic how people want to perceive these two franchises. And where is the accountability when pot smoker's are calling out the pot smoker for smoking pot. Ah well, they say.

Yes, Ben and Vick have pretty bad pasts and I don't expect the media (especially the NFL Network) to flaunt it. However, just imagine if either one of them was on the Jets? You would never hear the end of it.

Yes, Ben and Vick have pretty bad pasts and I don't expect the media (especially the NFL Network) to flaunt it. However, just imagine if either one of them was on the Jets? You would never hear the end of it.

The double standards are grotesque at times. Screw em. I hope the Jets serve up the crow.

My Wife, a non football fan, stated that she can't even stand irvin's voice. She said that Marshall is the only one that seems to have coherent thoughts today.

Kinda funny, when a non football fan even sees it.

The double standards are grotesque at times. Screw em. I hope the Jets serve up the crow.

My Wife, a non football fan, stated that she can't even stand irvin's voice. She said that Marshall is the only one that seems to have coherent thoughts today.

Kinda funny, when a non football fan even sees it.

My wife said the same thing. And talk about non-football - she just asked me today what position Sanchez plays. That is grounds for divorce.

So desparately wants the Jets to lose. You can hear him moaning while Marshall Faulk lays out his logic why Marshall feels the Jets will win. Irvin just can not give the Jets any credit.

What else would you expect D ? Look at the assclown outfits he wears. The man knows NOTHING !

Archived