Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

You took all day, to come up with a post that pushes the "its my style" excuse way too much. You didn't really directly address anything, you just copped out.

Is that a better explanation?

no but it's apparently good enough for Brett... I'd like an updated vote count as by now there's no doubt at least 1 or 2 scum on there. Perfecto.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

of those with votes on me my most likely for scum are JiF and now Brett... For Brett to materialize out of nowhere and place an important momentum vote on me is quite damning. Others have expressed a desire to look into him further which is what I'll do now.

The monkey is dumb but I'm not quite ready to say scummy. He's known to push his stupid cases with unrelenting fervor. He's brilliant when it comes to be wrong so it could just be more of the same.

As far as others I'm still feeling great about Hess and luke warm about BG. BG is doing that thing where he pretends to add thoughtful analysis before he goes MIA for 17 hours. I witnessed it firsthand as his scum partner last year.

of those with votes on me my most likely for scum are JiF and now Brett... For Brett to materialize out of nowhere and place an important momentum vote on me is quite damning. Others have expressed a desire to look into him further which is what I'll do now.

The monkey is dumb but I'm not quite ready to say scummy. He's known to push his stupid cases with unrelenting fervor. He's brilliant when it comes to be wrong so it could just be more of the same.

As far as others I'm still feeling great about Hess and luke warm about BG. BG is doing that thing where he pretends to add thoughtful analysis before he goes MIA for 17 hours. I witnessed it firsthand as his scum partner last year.

I think the momentum from my vote is very damning. I can't believe your still here after the momentum I created.

In my only post I made today I said I would be back tonight for regular posting. Here I am

I think the momentum from my vote is very damning. I can't believe your still here after the momentum I created.

In my only post I made today I said I would be back tonight for regular posting. Here I am

don't be coy with me sir. you know damn well it's easier to vote for someone 3 votes away from death.. by dropping that missile you're able to create momentum while hiding in the shadows when players go back and analyze voting order.

No sh*t..

sounds bad

Dude!! baby Crusher and I have been out since we left shoveling people out and pushing stuck cars. 12 inches of snow here in 4 hours is epic. Cars stuck everywhere people abandoning their vehicles to walk. Baby Crusher and I must have got 10-15 people pushed out. One lady was in here car crying because she could not get out and no one was picking up a phone for her. We jumped out of the truck with our shovels, shoveled her out and then pushed her car about twenty feet to a good track. CRAZY. Proud of my boy, CRUSHERSTYLE.

Goodnight to all and game on in the morning. Im fat and Im tired.

Dude!! baby Crusher and I have been out since we left shoveling people out and pushing stuck cars. 12 inches of snow here in 4 hours is epic. Cars stuck everywhere people abandoning their vehicles to walk. Baby Crusher and I must have got 10-15 people pushed out. One lady was in here car crying because she could not get out and no one was picking up a phone for her. We jumped out of the truck with our shovels, shoveled her out and then pushed her car about twenty feet to a good track. CRAZY. Proud of my boy, CRUSHERSTYLE.

Goodnight to all and game on in the morning. Im fat and Im tired.

Nice work fatman.. Was baby crusher carrying you on his back as he shoveled people out? I worry about you

i'm willing to switch back to pac if nobody wants to look elsewhere, but my problem now is I agree with shim on a lot of the people he's finding suspicious. Jifiot is coasting, BG is doing the routine we've all seen him do as scum. Hess isn't right. AVM hasn't explained much. Brett's vote was very scummy (camped out on a non contender, late entry to leading train with the caveat that pac is only his favorite for scum out the 3 choices) Dudes already distancing himself from the vote.

This doesn't mean I think pac's suspect play is suddenly innocent, just adds points in his favor.. on the opposite end, i think a pac lynch does teach us a few things, pending on his alignment.

I'm fairly well lost and think we need some results at some point to go off of. We're pissing in the wind I think. Hess isn't responding at all to pressure. AVM train really isn't gaining traction, and it's near impossible to lynch the peanut butter pirate day 1. It seems we've settled into pac or hess, i'm ok with either..

btw..

Unofficial

Vote count:

Pac (6)- Verbal, Icemann, Wombat, I28, JiF, Brett

Lily (3)- Hess, AVM, Jetscode

CTM (1)- Brett

Hess (4)?- Slats, Crusher,Pac

AVM (2)?- CTM, BG, Lily

With 16 players, it takes 9 to lynch

pac really is a dumb ****.. he can't even count to 3 properly apparently

AVM train came out of nowhere just as the Pac train stalled so I am immensely distrustful of it. Right now, the top 3 names on my suspect list are BG, Pac, and Song. Bg has made no sense whatsoever, Pac is playing overtly anti-town, and Song parroted my exact phrase about trains "yielding info."

Agree but he is also the same dildo that outed the entire power roles in a game. A game we ended up winning. Thats the thing, being anti-town oddly enough is typically townie behavior for Pac.

I'm not moving to pac because I find way too many other players playing peculiar and out of sync. I know, I know everyone likes to change up their style, but it's game one here and nobody is board of it so i think our normal selves are more likely to appear.

Hess:: My initial vote on him was due to his sane play. Just seemed different than his carefree self. It's his reaction that caught me by surprise. Got defensive and tried to discount it by poking at and basically arguing it's dumb to vote for him cause he;s not being crazy. As I read thru looks somewhat possible he is a pissed off townie . i get insulted at times when voted day 1 and have reacted like that. With Slats once I member well. Though i would vote for Hess to find out he is now my number 2. He doesn;t defend but i can also see that it's kinda hard to defend against that.

AVM: His bravado of just VOTE ME bugs the hell outta me. His play up till then was suspect as I mentioned earlier. People have responded to this and some of what they said is very interesting to me. Not sure what role would benefit the town being lynched this early in the game. We dont do the jester here. So I have no problem moving my vote to AVM. For now it's where I prefer it.

unvote

vote AVM

Just wanted to check in this morning. I know there have been some questions about my activity level, but then again there always are. Despite being a busy with some stuff over the past few days, I'll also freely admit there's times I read through the thread and not end up adding anything. I never really see much reason to post when I have nothing new to add. I don't see any value in continually repeating myself or posting nonsense just for the sake of it (at least once we get out of that beginning of the game nonsense streak).

All of that said, I still don't feel Pac seems overly scummy, he just seems very Pac-like to me. The only thing I've seen out of him that seemed at all un-Pac-like was his hesitation on pulling the trigger on his OMGUS vote on CTM. That's not really enough for me to pull the trigger on a vote. Since then it's mostly just been him arguing with CTM and I28, and getting defensive. Par for the course if you ask me. Considering AVM is currently one of the top vote-getters, I feel fine with where I'm at and am an not particularly compelled to change at this point. That was a seriously peculiar series of events and while I know we got the cryptic response from AVM about how he had some sort of plan in mind, without any more information that really means nothing to me at this point.

Lol...Was gonna ask "Drink much?"

Not really sure what you did is considered bandwagoning jumping or not...

Dont see how...I never voted anyone else...and then just put my post back on Pac.

I was drunk last night...had about 2 seconds to post before Pac's lady friend came over. My initial reaction to his explanation was that he's just really dumb and not funny, so his play made sense.

But then Monkey Brains brought up a good point. He was claiming obliteration of 2 cases and all he did was use the "thats my style" defense. Pretty weak defense.

I really don't know what to say, I hate day 1. Every vote I make nobody else agrees with (albeit CTM was somewhat of a joke), and keeping a vote on somebody with nobody else is fairly pointless, and basically the same thing as not voting at all this early in the game.

If I had to choose between Hess, Lily, and Pac its a difficult decision for me. If anything, I'd like to just take a stab in the dark with someone staying on the DL like (and this is off the top of my head without reviewing post counts.. Wombat, Verb, BG, Slats, JC) Generally because I believe there are more scum hanging on as a bottom-feeder rather than leading town (CTM, Pac, and I28 IMO)

That being said, I have a few scum tells on Lily and she hasn't busted any of them out-- not to say she hasn't changed how shes played since last season. I just know when I compared her scum games here + the game I played with her on Myndjack she can do some very specific things. Until then, she passes for now.

As far as Hess, I don't see the sane/insane thing. Hes just always insane, and always the man and my homeboy that tore up Star Wars with me.

So, in the spirit of making D1 go and choosing who I think is most likely scum...

Unvote

Vote Pac

Dont like this post at all. Not sitting well with me. Might switch vote. Need to think.

I really don't know what to say, I hate day 1. Every vote I make nobody else agrees with (albeit CTM was somewhat of a joke), and keeping a vote on somebody with nobody else is fairly pointless, and basically the same thing as not voting at all this early in the game.

If I had to choose between Hess, Lily, and Pac its a difficult decision for me. If anything, I'd like to just take a stab in the dark with someone staying on the DL like (and this is off the top of my head without reviewing post counts.. Wombat, Verb, BG, Slats, JC) Generally because I believe there are more scum hanging on as a bottom-feeder rather than leading town (CTM, Pac, and I28 IMO)

That being said, I have a few scum tells on Lily and she hasn't busted any of them out-- not to say she hasn't changed how shes played since last season. I just know when I compared her scum games here + the game I played with her on Myndjack she can do some very specific things. Until then, she passes for now. As far as Hess, I don't see the sane/insane thing. Hes just always insane, and always the man and my homeboy that tore up Star Wars with me.

So, in the spirit of making D1 go and choosing who I think is most likely scum...

Unvote

Vote Pac

I'm getting an entirely different read on Lily...maybe its just me...the jester comment raised my senses...attempt to come across as unfamiliar with our JN style of play...plus a more aggressive approach at MJ...

If one of the other players (verbal, SoFI) from DM or MJ want to chime in I'd appreciate their take.

Brett, not asking for state secrets or anything but what obvious tells are you not seeing?

Thanks in advance.

By far the most scummy post of the game.

Unvote Pac

Vote Brett

I'll break down my thoughts...

The perfect, I might be voting for an innocent but I'll justify by not using a pointless vote. Good thought out plan to set up the rest of the post.

Is anyone asking you to choose between those 3? You'd like to take a stab in the dark...but you dont and nobody is forcing you to do anything else. Further, you just said above that your vote is pointless, but you want to take a stab at the dark? I don get it.

Then a subtle absolve of those who are leading the town...but the strange part is...he ends up voting one of them.

That being said, I have a few scum tells on Lily and she hasn't busted any of them out-- not to say she hasn't changed how shes played since last season. I just know when I compared her scum games here + the game I played with her on Myndjack she can do some very specific things. Until then, she passes for now.

Strange no reason absolve of Lily. This is just weird...why go out of your way to say you know her tells, but you also know she could potentially change up her style. Weird.

As far as Hess, I don't see the sane/insane thing. Hes just always insane, and always the man and my homeboy that tore up Star Wars with me.

Not that I think Hess is scummy, but he definitely was acting different. To say otherwise, is strange.

Unvote

Vote Pac

Contradict much?

Note: Thursday is my long day at school...will not get back till after 7pm. Will catch up later...

My two cents as far as the trains FWIW:

Pac: seems to be playing like Pac...annoys most...gets under the skin of the rest...not convinced its a scum tell or not he plays this way whether he is town or scum...the problem is can get the town up in arms with his style of play...and detracts others from the real scum out there...could put vote there if it came down to it...Day is a crapshoot anyway...just unconvinced his play indicates he is scum.

Hess: looks like the train failed to launch...not convinced he has played that much differently than previous games...although he has not aggressively defended himself...do not see enough reasons to place vote here at this time.

Lily: my vote here is more to my own perception...would like to get more wisdom from some of the others who have played with her elsewhere...

AVM: looks like he asked for some votes...and got some. could be bravado, maybe something else...has not raised to the JVoR level yet...old game, can't recall the theme...could move vote here as well...although not really sure what we gain from it.

Again, sorry I'll be out of pocket till tonight...I'll check in then.

By far the most scummy post of the game.

Unvote Pac

Vote Brett

I'll break down my thoughts...

The perfect, I might be voting for an innocent but I'll justify by not using a pointless vote. Good thought out plan to set up the rest of the post.

Is anyone asking you to choose between those 3? You'd like to take a stab in the dark...but you dont and nobody is forcing you to do anything else. Further, you just said above that your vote is pointless, but you want to take a stab at the dark? I don get it.

Then a subtle absolve of those who are leading the town...but the strange part is...he ends up voting one of them.

Strange no reason absolve of Lily. This is just weird...why go out of your way to say you know her tells, but you also know she could potentially change up her style. Weird.

Not that I think Hess is scummy, but he definitely was acting different. To say otherwise, is strange.

Contradict much?

I knew the pirate would be all over this one, for much the same reasons I stated above (although, he didn't contradict at the end as he later made another post to clarify to everyone that he meant pac was his favorite for scum out of the leading vote getters)

Which actually to me is more suspicious, like he read his own post again over and got panicky that someone would react just like jif....

IN any event, I awlays think brett is scum , without fail. Not sure why, so for now, I'm willing to wait and see how he defends.

I knew the pirate would be all over this one, for much the same reasons I stated above (although, he didn't contradict at the end as he later made another post to clarify to everyone that he meant pac was his favorite for scum out of the leading vote getters)

Which actually to me is more suspicious, like he read his own post again over and got panicky that someone would react just like jif....

IN any event, I awlays think brett is scum , without fail. Not sure why, so for now, I'm willing to wait and see how he defends.

I saw that post...it didnt do anything for me or than make me feel better about him for the panicky reason you mentioned. And it was contradictory because he said that he doesnt feel those "leading the town" are scum...but yet he thinks Pac is the scummiest of the vote leaders.

And he wont defend because nobody else is buying what I'm selling.

I saw that post...it didnt do anything for me or than make me feel better about him for the panicky reason you mentioned. And it was contradictory because he said that he doesnt feel those "leading the town" are scum...but yet he thinks Pac is the scummiest of the vote leaders.

And he wont defend because nobody else is buying what I'm selling.

I posted about it last night, you did this morning.. that's 2.. give other people and brett time to react..

I posted about it last night, you did this morning.. that's 2.. give other people and brett time to react..

Yeah...I saw that...but forgot about it because you didnt directly quote Brett.

I'm just antsy. We have a bunch of people viewing, some posting else where, but nothing happening here.

Regarding brettf4vre, I agree the post is a bit scummy, but to an extent it's one of those damned if you do, damned if you don't type scenarios. If he stuck as the only vote on CTM for much longer he was going to get hammered for it as well. That said, he definitely played up the whole "I don't think any of these people are scum but I'll vote for one just because I HAVE to" schtick in order to cover his a$$, and then went on to vote the easiest one of the bunch to go with. With Pac, by voting there you're kind of covered considering he's the leading vote-getter, has a tendency to piss a lot of people off and is already battling with at least three other people in this thread, which makes his train an easy place to camp out and hide.

I can definitely see the case there and wouldn't be opposed to moving if a train went in that direction, although I'm still most interested in AVM, but brett would definitely be next on my list as a voting option for today. I'm going to keep my vote where it is for now, as that whole AVM thing is still one of the strangest things I've ever seen from him and we've pretty much got nothing there since his last cryptic comment about whatever it was he was allegedly trying to accomplish with his posts. But I'm certainly going to keep an eye on this brett situation.

It's shocking to me how Hess has been able to avoid heat simply by disappearing. I'm telling you guys when I was on his scum team he panicked and quieted down on thread. Looks almost identical to what's happening now.

I'd guess that if he is scum he's already said his farewells in the scum thread about 25 times and cursed me out.

You guys keep focusing on me though.. exactly what scum wants. :rolleyes:

It's shocking to me how Hess has been able to avoid heat simply by disappearing. I'm telling you guys when I was on his scum team he panicked and quieted down on thread. Looks almost identical to what's happening now.

I'd guess that if he is scum he's already said his farewells in the scum thread about 25 times and cursed me out.

What you think about AVM and his 'KIll ME, I DARE YOU' ?

Strange play from you on day 1. You are throwing out a lot of unfulfilled promises. Obliteration of cases, never happened. Looking into Brett further, never happened. You threw my name out there as being scummy cuz I was on your train, no explanation.

And since your last post, I've voted Brett and others have expressed interest. Crusher has voted AVM, and others have expressed interest. And JC has basically said he doesnt see a case on you, along with a couple of others...where does this "keep focusing on me" talk come from?

Strange play from you on day 1. You are throwing out a lot of unfulfilled promises. Obliteration of cases, never happened. Looking into Brett further, never happened. You threw my name out there as being scummy cuz I was on your train, no explanation.

And since your last post, I've voted Brett and others have expressed interest. Crusher has voted AVM, and others have expressed interest. And JC has basically said he doesnt see a case on you, along with a couple of others...where does this "keep focusing on me" talk come from?

Perhaps we have differing opinions of what obliteration means.. to me my response to Verbal was logical and true. Anyone who's played with me more than 1 game knows that.

If you really want me to go back to that idiot Apes numbered post against me I can go back and tear that up.. Quite frankly I didn't want to waste the time because it was:

a) stupid

B) my answers to Verbal should have taken care of it

I found that strange as well. If anything, the conversation has veered more and more away from pac, outside of dissecting brett's vote for him. Maybe it's a problem with more of those invisible posts?

Pac, if you want everyone else to move on from discussing you then maybe you should start with doing so yourself.

oh and it might have something to do with the fact that I'm still the leading vote getter you dumbass.

You have 5 votes, 1 more than AVM and far from a lynch. And before that stupid poor me post, others had focused else where.

Why do you suck at this game so badly?

Pac, if you want everyone else to move on from discussing you then maybe you should start with doing so yourself.

The first post today started out by saying I was amazed the heat is off Hess.. what else do you want me to say?

I'd have no problem whatsoever voting for HESS, Brett, or AVM in that order.

I happen to feel most strongly about Hess right now.

Archived