Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

That makes no sense unless some of the same people who were scum that game are scum this game. And you knowing that would only make sense if you were scum. Thanks for the slip.

unvote

Vote Brett

Gonna go check and see who the scum team was in the Star Wars game.

Sure go fact check him and call me out on making a mistake. You on a barbecue with an apple in your mouth and a gleam in my eye. Wombat recipes?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wombat Casserole

1.5kg Wombat meat

1 can stewed tomatoes

1 can cream of mushroom soup

1 pkg. baby carrots

6 potatoes, quartered

1 small pkg. lentils

1 can tomato juice

Sliced celery

Onions

Green beans

Method:

Place all ingredients in casserole dish and cover with foil. Bake at 180 degrees celsius for 12 hours. Eat hearty.

Wombats are a protected species throughout Australia but when Crusher is hungry he don;t give a rat's a$$. Now get in my BELLY

I don't understand the problem with my list having BG at the top. Brett complains that I'm disguising my reasoning, then very next thing complains that we're going no where. So me being someone who just went all oooo vote for me, was supposed to vote for someone that had no votes at the moment(BG), over two other plays I'd vote for that already had votes? What, so you could complain that I'm trying to cloud things even more?? There was momentum heading in your direction, and trying to get another train going from 0 wasn't an intelligent play. I stand by what I said then, if a couple more get on BG's train I'll jump over, though you're making me want to stay on you, instead.

Come on Michaels, you're better than this.

Part 1

I completely agree. Which was why I quit being the only vote on you or CTM and voted for Pac. But when I do this its scummy.

Maybe if I had copied everyone elses arguments against Pac while I voted for him it would have been ok, like you just did against me.

Part 2

This is exactly what I said when discussing my thoughts on you you. If you had more of a train I would jump on it. But I also get called scummy for this. "If you think hes scummy, why are you saying you think hes scummy but you won't vote for him?". You do it, but apparently no problems.

BASICALLY, you have done everything that I have done, just a day later. I get all the heat, you don't-- because of some fake suicide claim you tried to make because you were acting like a mafia geniuzzz.

So when you said the scum vowed to never let it happen again, you meant JiF? Interesting way of pointing a finger at JiF.

That is interesting cause JiF starts crap with Brett every game. It would be an amazing gambit to try if those two where actually scum mates. nice job casserole boy.

Part 1

I completely agree. Which was why I quit being the only vote on you or CTM and voted for Pac. But when I do this its scummy.

Maybe if I had copied everyone elses arguments against Pac while I voted for him it would have been ok, like you just did against me.

Part 2

This is exactly what I said when discussing my thoughts on you you. If you had more of a train I would jump on it. But I also get called scummy for this. "If you think hes scummy, why are you saying you think hes scummy but you won't vote for him?". You do it, but apparently no problems.

BASICALLY, you have done everything that I have done, just a day later. I get all the heat, you don't-- because of some fake suicide claim you tried to make because you were acting like a mafia geniuzzz.

Brett, if there's one thing I can promise, it's that I am no genius. In fact, I happen to think I suck pretty bad at this game, I just get really lucky sometimes lol.

But to say you got heat and I don't is short-sighted. I put my vote on Lily and got heat, then I pulled my little stunt. The fact is you're getting votes and I'm not from some people because of a variety of different reasons. Some may think I'm a roll that wants to get me killed. There's always the chance that I'm completely wrong on everything I'm saying, and I'm just being allowed to confuse and distort things. If I hadn't JUST voted for someone with no votes though, I'd probably be in the same boat.

Off to dinner, folks.

That is interesting cause JiF starts crap with Brett every game. It would be an amazing gambit to try if those two where actually scum mates. nice job casserole boy.

Crusher said "good job" to a "laughable conspiracy theory" he must be scum!!!! :rolleyes:

Brett, if there's one thing I can promise, it's that I am no genius. In fact, I happen to think I suck pretty bad at this game, I just get really lucky sometimes lol.

Oh god, it was only a matter of time before this humble charlie crap came to town. Used by JVOR, quite possibly copyrighted by Vic. Golly gee whillikers.

meanwhile all you meatheads are turning this thread into goulash.

couple hours ago we were whittling down to 1 or 2 candidates and suddenly we're talking about everyone again. We've been playing for the better part of a week and have a deadline tomorrow.

focus people. I'm not going to switch my vote because Hess is suddenly participating. Especially when his 1st post said he'd be back tonight but then starting posting intermittenly all day. How much more evidence is required for a day 1 case???

CTM's little switcharoo citing "participation" didn't go unnoticed.

Yeah, it comes with my job. I was checking in eating lunch. Originally I was gonna just stay in the trade and get on a 3:00 conference call sitting in my car. I started reading the gamethread and decided to go back to the hotel instead so I could **** around with you tards. So from 3:00 to a little past 5:00 that's what I was doing, half listening to the cc on speaker and doing this.

I have a hard time looking at the case on Brett cause any case started by JiF on Brett makes me worry as much as being envited to my anorexic cousin skinny's house for thanksgiving. I love her but the food at her house sucks because the skinny BITCH has a problem with food

He just hides his head in the sand joins in the metagaming talk and walla pressure off. nice.

So to me the choices are vote Brett cause Jif says so and the case on Brett is still kinda tuff for me but at the same time I will go back and look.

This makes me nervous Crushlove. You know me better than this. I wouldnt let my penchant for wanting to get an early Bret lynch stand in the way of logic.

they did though.. last year when me and smc offered to kill each other in succession.. at one point 4 of the 5 voters were scum...

also jif with the batman stuff.. 2 or 3 of his voters were scum..

I don't think these tricks will work in the same ways as before.. definitely not as effectively.. if there was scum on your train.. it was 1.. I'd bet

If those tricks have lost their luster, I'm ****ed.

I'm not going to really defend myself since I am not sure what to defend except for Jifs lack of reading comprehension.

I will say that I like how I get cited for lumping leading trains together, then AVM's post is focused on deciding between myself and hess (but tries to hide it by touching on BG). There are other scattered posts that discuss (essentially, with deception by mentioning a 3rd party) Hess vs. Brett, etc. So its ok for everybody to lump except me?

Pac's post above me is right. Were running in circles. Which is what I was trying to void, but for now I guess we can keep riding the merry-go-round.

The core issue is: Scum knows that when Hess and myself are both town, we are too good. They saw this in Star Wars and vowed to never let it happen again.

My presumed lack of reading comprehension was only part of what hit my scumdar with you scummy mc.scumster. The rest of you post is doodoo and makes me feel even better.

Why are you contradicting yourself, Crusher? Freudian slip?

Ugh. It hurts me when you hit my scumdar Crushlove.

So by insinuating you and Brett might be scum scamming, he hits YOUR radar?

Thats part of it...the other part is he knows me better as it obvious my case wasnt a typical JiF on Bret or Slats type day 1 move.

Go ahead vote me.

I'm not going to you yet muffin top...but you know why you are hitting my dar.

I'm in class right now, so my responses may be slow. Im going to try to explain what I was thinking when I changed my vote from CTM to Pac.

The analogy I had in my head was like this was an actual election, and my vote on CTM was like voting 3rd party. Everyone knows voting third party is a waste of a vote-- unless your conviction on the issue is so strong that you think it is necessary your voice is heard. My vote on CTM was without such conviction.

Basically, we have been running in circles for 3 days, and as I posted my vote on Pac it was going into D3. My vote sitting on CTM was just making it even harder to come to consensus on the general trains I had listed since it was like playing a voter short. I still believe that between Hess, Lily, and Pac- Pac is giving me the most scum vibe.

That being said. My original vote of the game was AVM- and that vote I felt more comfortable than any of the following votes. I am more than willing to move to AVM- hell, I'll even hammer AVM if it comes down to it. People talk about the Hess vanishing thing-- where the hell has AVM been?

Almost looks like ur lumping the three together here...scummy post...call me simple-minded if you wish.

I'll give you my scouting report on Lily: brilliant as scum, but so-so as town. Can appear town when scum and lead the charge, but floats in the middle when actually town. My read on her thus far is town or solo. In both cases she will attempt to move with the crowd.

Thanks for the scouting report.

almost looks like your skipping 5 pages of arguments here. Call me simple minded if you wish. I've adressed that many times

Yeah...I like working forward from where I left off rather than backward to help my train of thought...ur getting my read on your posts...I'll try to make a better analysis at the end...still seems scummy to me at this point...deal with it.

*winks and blows a kiss*

To me Lily is playing normal Lily, whether she's scum or not. She is normally more quiet on the first couple of days, and especially the first. *shrugs* So to me it's not out of the norm. Of course DM is a lot slower than it is here, so she probably just picked up some bad habits just like I have. That doesn't mean she's not scum, but I don't think she is acting scummy right now.

Thank you for the breakdown!

To answer Pac, no I didn't think that it was worth mentioning yesterday. And dude, HOLY alternate universe you saying I quit at the end of predatard. What??? Bro, we were dead to rights and I never quit.

In the beginning was when I was hesitant and a bit nervous. That was my first game as scum and Chan was freaking me out as I thought he totally knew, lol.

TBH...I can relate to this...my first game as scum I was quite unprpeared when I was called out...so far...I'm buying ur story.

I think I am being active enough, especially given how useless most of this discussion is to me. What am I supposed to do when everyone is metagaming and I've only played 2 games with most of these people?

Some of these guys are not necessarily metagaming as they are trying to rekindle old battles...JiF and Brett, CTM and Pac, CTM and BG. Look for the inconsistency of their message is the best I can offer...we are all on own here.

But to say you got heat and I don't is short-sighted. I put my vote on Lily and got heat, then I pulled my little stunt. The fact is you're getting votes and I'm not from some people because of a variety of different reasons. Some may think I'm a roll that wants to get me killed. There's always the chance that I'm completely wrong on everything I'm saying, and I'm just being allowed to confuse and distort things. If I hadn't JUST voted for someone with no votes though, I'd probably be in the same boat.

Off to dinner, folks.

This post struck me as odd...first the self-flagellation...then the shameless pat on the back for his "little stunt".

Ugh. It hurts me when you hit my scumdar Crushlove.

Your scumdar is located in your rectum?

Anyway, I think we've fooled around long enough. Plenty of trains, time to get busy lynching..

Nobody likes BG, so I'll go with my otehr favorite

unvote

vote Brett

Archived