Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

Information sake huh? What information is that exactly cause I keep hearing me dead will tell you something? So... what will it tell you?

Whether you are scum or not.

Latched onto Hess for nothing... sigh.

I'm not repeating myself. Go back and read cause I'm not doing your work for you.

I've read your defense and what I took from it was that you latched on to Hess, still are, for no valid reason.

I also find it interesting that you did all that work on BG, and didnt know he had 2 votes on him.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't read everything yet, but i see people talking about lynching bg or pac for info.. i think that's the wrong move, something with hess needs to be resolved this game day imo..

I wish I could say that was a scum move but I can see where you would/could say that. I have had A LOT of attention this game. But what's really funny Chan...is please, I beg you, go back and read all my early posts and you try to tell me straight faced they were really any different than what I normally do. My issue is it's all manufactured. The people pushing this the hardest were, Pac, Crusher, amazingly enough SoFI who's never even played with me before, and Lily (but in small doses). Not saying they're all scum obviously...but then you have the ghost of Icemann. I have no idea but I gave my opinion on him being a noob and me voting him early hence maybe his revenge? BTW, this is why I decided to jump JiF today, I know not ALL scum are gonna agree, as some attack some will distance...and that's what I felt JiF was doing to me Day 1, hence me pushing him this day, and btw he's still trying to distance from me. Not sure what to make of it.

I wish I could say that was a scum move but I can see where you would/could say that. I have had A LOT of attention this game. But what's really funny Chan...is please, I beg you, go back and read all my early posts and you try to tell me straight faced they were really any different than what I normally do. My issue is it's all manufactured. The people pushing this the hardest were, Pac, Crusher, amazingly enough SoFI who's never even played with me before, and Lily (but in small doses). Not saying they're all scum obviously...but then you have the ghost of Icemann. I have no idea but I gave my opinion on him being a noob and me voting him early hence maybe his revenge? BTW, this is why I decided to jump JiF today, I know not ALL scum are gonna agree, as some attack some will distance...and that's what I felt JiF was doing to me Day 1, hence me pushing him this day, and btw he's still trying to distance from me. Not sure what to make of it.

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. Do you want me to vote you?

I also find it interesting that you did all that work on BG, and didnt know he had 2 votes on him.

I find it interesting you suck at life.

We hadn't had a vote count in awhile and I didn't know where things were. I thought I made myself clear a number of times but let me do it for you 1 more time.

I will happily vote either Hess or BG whichever has more votes between them. I can't say it any clearer than that.

We hadn't had a vote count in awhile and I didn't know where things were. I thought I made myself clear a number of times but let me do it for you 1 more time.

I will happily vote either Hess or BG whichever has more votes between them. I can't say it any clearer than that.

Facepalm to your tunnel vision.

And BTW that is a HORRIBLE excuse and actually a job by JiF sniffing that out. You didn't know where things were???? You have multiple posts going on obviously with a lot of leg work looking back to make your case and YOU DIDN'T bother to look at the vote count???

Suck at life? Now thats just down right hurtful.

Again, your lack of detail when trying to be detailed is concerning. Not paying attention isnt a townie thing to do.

yeah... totally out of character for me to go after someone I think is scum.

Being you have an irrational character, I'd say its sound logic based on the hypothetical Hess gave me.

And BTW that is a HORRIBLE excuse and actually a job by JiF sniffing that out. You didn't know where things were???? You have multiple posts going on obviously with a lot of leg work looking back to make your case and YOU DIDN'T bother to look at the vote count???

ahh.. the scum bag is desperately hoping to find a way to undermine me and he's latching on to a stupid point made by JiF.. the guy who already has 1 innocents death on his hands.

sorry bro.. you'll need to find a better place to put your 14 question marks.

Very confusing play thus far by the Pacturd. Very confusing indeed.

Early I said I think lynching Hess would be telling, but I think lynch Pacturd might work better for information sake.

Oh, didn't see that about-face coming... who is distancing from Hess now? :rolleyes:

Lynching Pac proves nothing. In the words of just about everyone, "He sucks at this game." Could you at least elaborate on what it is a Pac lynch "proves" because I just spent time catching up on this thread, and all I'm seeing from you are assertions without substance.

So now you're not paying close enough attention to the game, huh? Well I guess we can check off another item on the list of things you have accused me of that it turns out you are just as much or more so guilty. Apparently to you the only difference between someone being scummy or not is repeatedly offering to hammer someone, but never actually doing it while trying to goad others into doing it so you can keep your hands clean, as opposed to saying you were going to do it and then doing exactly that. Intriguing.

So now you're not paying close enough attention to the game, huh? Well I guess we can check off another item on the list of things you have accused me of that it turns out you are just as much or more so guilty. Apparently to you the only difference between someone being scummy or not is repeatedly offering to hammer someone, but never actually doing it while trying to goad others into doing it so you can keep your hands clean, as opposed to saying you were going to do it and then doing exactly that. Intriguing.

yup.. im the only guy whoever lost track of a vote count.

Good job Columblow.

Didn't read everything yet, but i see people talking about lynching bg or pac for info.. i think that's the wrong move, something with hess needs to be resolved this game day imo..

This I agree with. Hess, despite his reveal, is tied to just about every player that is contributing right now - and some that aren't.

We have seen Pac go strong against Hess for 2 day phases, JIF claim people (like me) are "distancing" from Hess, while he himself isn't actually going after Hess and he just did the old switcheroo from "lynch Hess" to "lynch Pac" under the premise of "we will learn more," of course this switch happens ONLY AFTER Hess goes hard after JIF on D2 (possibly for show?), there is also Song who has barely spoken up but gave us a huge multi-quote Hess case, I'd like to know what is up with Iceman and his fixation on Hess, Crusher drilling Hess and never voting him, BG seemingly protecting Hess by hammering Brett, now JIF and Pac are taking stabs at each other with a lot of points about Hess/BG being made in there... and that's off the top of my head.

In a lot of ways, most roads lead to Hess right now. I think lynching Hess is inevitable, as many of us, including myself, are waffling in our convictions about everyone else based on how they've interacted around Hess. My plan to prod Iceman can wait...

Unvote

Vote Hess

save one of those facepalms for teh JiFruitcake. His tunnel vision on Brett played a big part in destroying him.

ahh.. the scum bag is desperately hoping to find a way to undermine me and he's latching on to a stupid point made by JiF.. the guy who already has 1 innocents death on his hands.

sorry bro.. you'll need to find a better place to put your 14 question marks.

Nice. Pin a day 1 lynch on me, forget the 8 other players it took to lynch or the fact that day 1 is a crap shoot.

Oh, didn't see that about-face coming... who is distancing from Hess now? :rolleyes:

Lynching Pac proves nothing. In the words of just about everyone, "He sucks at this game." Could you at least elaborate on what it is a Pac lynch "proves" because I just spent time catching up on this thread, and all I'm seeing from you are assertions without substance.

I dont see how thats distancing. The 2 of them are going at each other, have been all game. Its only natural to take a side. Lynching Pac and he's scum, IMO, exonerates Hess and BG, and implicates WWWbgay.

I think Pac could be scummy for the following reasons, latching on to Hess with no substance, saying he was going to hammer and never hammered, making the most detailed case of the game and not knowing where his subjects vote count was at...and now he's using me as the scapegoat for a day 1 crap shoot after all that posturing.

That is not town friendly play. 2 good reasons to lynch Pac, 1) he's scummy 2) he's a bad distraction at this point. I've seen when he does this and its never good. I've seen him out power roles like its going out of style.

Unvote

Vote Pac

This I agree with. Hess, despite his reveal, is tied to just about every player that is contributing right now - and some that aren't.

We have seen Pac go strong against Hess for 2 day phases, JIF claim people (like me) are "distancing" from Hess, while he himself isn't actually going after Hess and he just did the old switcheroo from "lynch Hess" to "lynch Pac" under the premise of "we will learn more," of course this switch happens ONLY AFTER Hess goes hard after JIF on D2 (possibly for show?), there is also Song who has barely spoken up but gave us a huge multi-quote Hess case, I'd like to know what is up with Iceman and his fixation on Hess, Crusher drilling Hess and never voting him, BG seemingly protecting Hess by hammering Brett, now JIF and Pac are taking stabs at each other with a lot of points about Hess/BG being made in there... and that's off the top of my head.

In a lot of ways, most roads lead to Hess right now. I think lynching Hess is inevitable, as many of us, including myself, are waffling in our convictions about everyone else based on how they've interacted around Hess. My plan to prod Iceman can wait...

Unvote

Vote Hess

My problem is that i presently find WWWombat, BG, Jif, Pac and Crusher more suspicious then hess.. but there's a lot of logic in resolving hess now, including anohter bit or two

Unvote

Vote Hess

i didn't vote Hess? I think I didi earlier. Maybe not I dont know. Had some lemon drop vodka shots. Friends over. It's nice. Killing Hess or Killing BG gives answers. Monkey monkey monkey funky moneky funky monkey. Just seems Hess might have been piss off townie. Hard to say. Him or Bg are good lynches i think. wombrat or pac on the outside, funkey monkey monkey

i didn't vote Hess? I think I didi earlier. Maybe not I dont know. Had some lemon drop vodka shots. Friends over. It's nice. Killing Hess or Killing BG gives answers. Monkey monkey monkey funky moneky funky monkey. Just seems Hess might have been piss off townie. Hard to say. Him or Bg are good lynches i think. wombrat or pac on the outside, funkey monkey monkey

Drunk Crusher is my favorite kind of Crusher.

Crusher drilling Hess and never voting him,

i didn't vote Hess? I think I didi earlier. Maybe not I dont know.

Is everyone scum this game? HOLY sh*t you ******* MORONS Crusher FAT a$$ VOTE was sitting on me most of Day 1 and during the time of Brett's lynch.

You can't make this sh*t up. The only question I have is, who is scum and who just absolutely sucks at town this game.

Is everyone scum this game? HOLY sh*t you ******* MORONS Crusher FAT a$$ VOTE was sitting on me most of Day 1 and during the time of Brett's lynch.

You can't make this sh*t up. The only question I have is, who is scum and who just absolutely sucks at town this game.

ok slight revision I guess, my bad, His vote wasn't on me most of day 1, none the less it was on me during the time of Brett's lynch. Neither of them can remember that?

You are quoting me out of context... In the post where I said that, I was talking about Crusher drilling you, but not voting you during D2. If he did vote you, I never saw it. I looked at Vic's count when I was writing that up and it was Iceman, Pac, Song... in that order.

You are quoting me out of context... In the post where I said that, I was talking about Crusher drilling you, but not voting you during D2. If he did vote you, I never saw it. I looked at Vic's count when I was writing that up and it was Iceman, Pac, Song... in that order.

Trying taking the bannana out of your azz, funky monkey monkey monkey. I have hess on ignore, cause I hurt his wittle feeling, he's not tuff, like monkey monkey funky monkey, that funky monkey very funky

Archived