Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

WOOOOOOOOO!!!! Glad we put it off til Saturday, I was dying to know what the hell you guys were gonna do. Heart dropped when I read JiF vote me, LOL. Pac, you're the effing man.

Mod thoughts

Bitches man. Bitches

-AVM. I HAZ A PROUD. Kid was money. He pinned 3 of the remaining 3 scum.

-PAC. Drove me nuts.

-Scum. HOLY INACTIVES BATMAN

-JiF HAVE CONFIDENCE ATREYU

I'm exhausted. Those scenes take something out of me. Glad everyone enjoyed the game.

http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/Lbf9k3KmjjTsU Scum

:D Great setup, Vic. I loved reading each scene, just awesome. Great way to kick off the mafia season

Oh, and big props to AVM. After JiF pegged Verbal, he was the only one who had it figured out. While most of you had one or maybe even two of us pegged, AVM immediately came out and named me, Song and I28 as scum. Good work AVM, remind me to kill you early next time I'm scum.

I've never been NK'd before late, late end game (Predator). I've always felt slighted by it, in a way, that I was too easily swayed by others and therefore useful to scum. Still...I was worried it wouldn't matter because of that early game mess I tried. My credibility was shot, though I genuinely felt real good about you as scum because of it. Not sticking to the point could have proved costly, but there was enough confusion with the role claims that it drew attention from you anyways.

If not for AVM's authentic feeling posts the last couple days I would have just went with JiF at the end there... I believed he was innocent... but I always think he is.

You're the F'ng man. You had me seriously doubting you for a bit with the doc v doc stuff, but the more I thought about it the less sense it made. Only reason I thought we had a chance going in to this 4 player day was because I thought you were with me. I just had to make sure not to say anything TOO boneheaded :P

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gfy

We won.

fu.. you investifated BG and somehow it convinced you i was the godfather..

I 100% thought you were lying and had investigated me... thought you named bleedin just cause you knew thats the guy I wanted to lynch. That's why I self voted, i thought you were trying to get me to back off the we have to lynch one of the uninvestigated position, so i figured what better way to prove i believe in my theory then offering up myself..

fu.. you investifated BG and somehow it convinced you i was the godfather..

I 100% thought you were lying and had investigated me... thought you named bleedin just cause you knew thats the guy I wanted to lynch. That's why I self voted, i thought you were trying to get me to back off the we have to lynch one of the uninvestigated position, so i figured what better way to prove i believe in my theory then offering up myself..

You dropped a lot of hints along the way to being it...dude, I played awful. Whatever. We won.

You dropped a lot of hints along the way to being it...dude, I played awful. Whatever. We won.

I really didn't.. and I'm not knocking you.. I don't think you played poorly.. not at all in fact..

you caught verbal, you were on to i28.. you went song over avm the day before last..

meanwhile I've read about 6 pages of the scum chat and so far I've been called f uck or f ucker 10 times and b itch once.. by Song.

you guys.. just kiddin' round right?

right?

I can't speak for anyone else, but anything I said in there I said knowing the person who I said it about would likely be reading it later. I see just as an extension of in-thread sh*t-talking, just sometimes when you're scum there's certain things you can't say in thread or you'll get your a$$ lynched. I say that knowing I probably slung at least a few names your way... ****er. :D

LOL, just skimmed through the scum thread, good stuff. I28, I would have never pegged you as scum before the reveal. Honestly, I would have defended you the same I defended Pac, ironically.

It really was scary that 3 of the more devious players in the game were the 3 I found myself really trusting. I waivered on CTM, and for a bit on Pac during the doc battle.

That really was an epic game -- took a bit to get going but geez, what an ending.

I can't speak for anyone else, but anything I said in there I said knowing the person who I said it about would likely be reading it later. I see just as an extension of in-thread sh*t-talking, just sometimes when you're scum there's certain things you can't say in thread or you'll get your a$ lynched. I say that knowing I probably slung at least a few names your way... ****er. :D

Agreed.

LOL, just skimmed through the scum thread, good stuff. I28, I would have never pegged you as scum before the reveal. Honestly, I would have defended you the same I defended Pac, ironically.

It really was scary that 3 of the more devious players in the game were the 3 I found myself really trusting. I waivered on CTM, and for a bit on Pac during the doc battle.

That really was an epic game -- took a bit to get going but geez, what an ending.

it really kind of deserved the doc/scum faceoff at night for the win. We still have never had one of these, incidenctly pac blew our 2 best chances at it..

I really didn't.. and I'm not knocking you.. I don't think you played poorly.. not at all in fact..

you caught verbal, you were on to i28.. you went song over avm the day before last..

Thanks...felt like a bad game...I know I pulled though on a couple but still wish I would have done a few things different.

Just read the scum page...some funny sh*t.

Thanks...felt like a bad game...I know I pulled though on a couple but still wish I would have done a few things different.

Just read the scum page...some funny sh*t.

Don't sweat it dude, nobody ever has a perfect game in these things. There's too much that can go wrong and too many other people out there who want your a$$ dead. The fact is all three of you guys who lived through the whole game were instrumental in getting that win. Hell, I'm really the only one of the 4 scum who you weren't a big part of getting lynched, and you're the one who hammered me. Not too shabby my man.

I certainly didn't play my best, but I really enjoyed being dead....lol. Wombat, welcome to being a reason for me to joke vote day one. No hard feelings. Really. :D

Great job, guys. And great job to the scum team. I suspected BG, but not any of the rest of you. The only thing I got right was the four people I ended up deciding were town all were.

Vic, fabulous job modding. What a great start to the season.

I'll post signups tomorrow for the next game. I'm still not sure which one it will be. It depends on whether Doggin wants to play or not.

Jif, don't feel too bad. I'm in a game right now where I'm the cop and we're at endgame and I still haven't found a single scum. Tonight is do or die for me. No pressure on me or anything....

simple..

ask jif, and do the opposite..

bahahahahah

Jif, don't feel too bad. I'm in a game right now where I'm the cop and we're at endgame and I still haven't found a single scum. Tonight is do or die for me. No pressure on me or anything....

BTW -- im really sorry if that vote post on you came off as dick-ish. I really didn't mean it that way!

BTW -- im really sorry if that vote post on you came off as dick-ish. I really didn't mean it that way!

It didn't, and no need to apologize to me for anything said in a mafia game. I was a total bitch to Hess my first game, and I still feel bad about it. Sorry about that, Hess. I never did apologize for that.

I can't speak for anyone else, but anything I said in there I said knowing the person who I said it about would likely be reading it later. I see just as an extension of in-thread sh*t-talking, just sometimes when you're scum there's certain things you can't say in thread or you'll get your a$$ lynched. I say that knowing I probably slung at least a few names your way... ****er. :D

actually it was a late tamer than I thought.. I thought I was gonna get lit the f uck up! ;)

Excellent game guys - Pac, gotta hand it too you. Self-protecting? Bravo. :blink:

First, I have to confess - I learned a lot this game. I hope Sharrow and Slats read this, since they are obsessed with the idea that I have an ego problem :P . I played like poo - this was my first false reveal as scum and it was terrible. Additionally, its not like me to drag personal stuff into the game, typically I consider it bad form. Sorry about that. I just wanted it to be known that I wasn't lying about the gym for P90X, the argument during my reveal, my ferret or the fire trucks. Sometimes oddball sh*t like that happens I guess. Anyway, this game was an eye opener in a lot of ways...

Oh, and I hope everyone realizes that my obnoxiousness and dooshy remarks are meant to be part of the game. Especially the ones I plant in the scum thread for those that I know will read it later. So if I crossed the line, I apologize... with the exception of Pac and CTM.

not being a wise a$$ but how did she get diagnosed with cancer? a vet told you that?

sorry about that.

Wanted to answer this for you - over the past year she's developed an insulinoma (opposite of diabetes), a tumor on her head and a tumor on her adrenal gland. How do they diagnose? The Vet accepts cash, check or charge...

This past week we had the gut-wrenching conversation about not spending any more money because the next step would be something like chemotherapy. Not fair to her. She's not in pain, it just wears her down - so we're just spoiling her as much as we can, for as long as we can. I appreciate the concern you showed, and for respectfully not busting my balls (at least about the ferret), lol.

I thought the scum team was pretty well balanced *shrugs and glares at Hess* Some people might not like that some of us weren't as active as some, but I figured we had two who were super active so it would be a good balance to lay low and watch. I was also trying to get a feel for how you guys play. it's a whole hell of a lot different from the other few sites I play on (I don't only play on dm) and I think I have kind of learned what I should and shouldn't do, though I can't guarantee I'll ever talk as much meaningless crap you guys do :P I found a nemesis in this game, so I'm pretty proud of that XD

I was also super pissed when Pac self protected...

And Vic I thought it was a great game. loved the write ups and it was a perfect game for me to get used to the bs that goes on here ;)

Oh and who the heck is Harry Potter?!? I never got to show him my boobs...

I thought the scum team was pretty well balanced *shrugs and glares at Hess* Some people might not like that some of us weren't as active as some, but I figured we had two who were super active so it would be a good balance to lay low and watch. I was also trying to get a feel for how you guys play. it's a whole hell of a lot different from the other few sites I play on (I don't only play on dm) and I think I have kind of learned what I should and shouldn't do, though I can't guarantee I'll ever talk as much meaningless crap you guys do :P I found a nemesis in this game, so I'm pretty proud of that XD

And Vic I thought it was a great game. loved the write ups and it was a perfect game for me to get used to the bs that goes on here ;)

Sweetie... play a few more games here. BG is far from super active, you and Verbal just made him look that way. Hahaha... he is a notorious disappearing act. The contrast in style between me, and you 3 had me in pain most of the game. Its all good though, you's guys is my scumpanions, no matter what!

I must confess, I am not the Potter.... kinda wish I was though. ;)

****in tease.

Wonderful game, everyone! Great job, Vicious. :) It was very fun to watch.

AVM was amazing. SMC did a great job filling in. Overall, JiF did a very good job this game, too. I also thought the Pac/I28 showdown was hilarious, but I had the flu at the time and may have been delirious from my fever ... I laughed so hard when CTM got lynched, too. :)

Song, I'm glad you're sticking around! It's nice to have more girls around. And whoever you are, Harry Potter - hysterical.

That does make me feel better. I got one on night 2, I guess thats a pretty good shot.

simple..

ask jif, and do the opposite..

bahahahahah

For realz. When I posted that link from Pac in the main page Mafia is Alive thread...I kept thinking...do the opposite, do the opposite...and i almost didnt. Probably would have fought it if I wasnt so drained from back to back sh*tty days at work.

Great set up, Vic, & fantastic death scenes. Glad I was able to sub in. Pac & AVM played great. JiF, not so much.

It worked out in the end.

You are just flat out going out of your way to be hurtful, I'm saddened. FWIW, you followed my every move on our way to victory, so you suck too.

Sweetie... play a few more games here. BG is far from super active, you and Verbal just made him look that way. Hahaha... he is a notorious disappearing act. The contrast in style between me, and you 3 had me in pain most of the game. Its all good though, you's guys is my scumpanions, no matter what!

I must confess, I am not the Potter.... kinda wish I was though. ;)

I only completely disappear when I've got sh*t going on (like yesterday). Other than that I'm always around, I just don't post as much as some of you ****ers. Sorry I'm not so full of myself that I need to make sure everyone sees me posting every 5 posts while I repeat myself endlessly like some of you douches. :P

Plus, if someone else has already made a point, I never quite understood the reasoning behind simply restating what they've said. Besides, let's be honest, more often than not I say more in one post than most of you douchenozzles say in 10 posts. :D

I only completely disappear when I've got sh*t going on (like yesterday). Other than that I'm always around, I just don't post as much as some of you ****ers. Sorry I'm not so full of myself that I need to make sure everyone sees me posting every 5 posts while I repeat myself endlessly like some of you douches. :P

Plus, if someone else has already made a point, I never quite understood the reasoning behind simply restating what they've said. Besides, let's be honest, more often than not I say more in one post than most of you douchenozzles say in 10 posts. :D

It wasn't meant to be an insult BG, I was just pointing out what everyone knows about you.... you are almost always at the bottom of the 1/4 of the post count list. But compared to Verbal and Song, you looked like a post whore.

if i had the time to read this whole post, I'd probabyl really agree with the last sentance

Archived