Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A real cop obviously shouldn't counter. From roleblocking to mafia kills (normal or unblockable) and/or cults there are a lot of reasons we don't want a real cop outed. For what it's worth though, I believe Jetscode. He definitely could have played it better though. Reminds me of my first game actually. Lily was the cop and got herself voted on purpose in order to out herself. She ended up getting recruited by the mafia. Needless to say, town lost that game. Brb with a gotcha post.

That was your first game? Really? It was the worst game I ever played.

@ Lily-Mod:

Is there conversion/recruitment in this game? Would you tell us beforehand if there was?

Wasn't even thinking about that angle at all....

Maybe. And I won't tell you before, during, or after if there is.

Vote count:

I28 (8) – JC, Verbal, JiF, CTM, Slats, SMC, Doggin, Pac

Jetscode (4) – AVM, JVoR, Song, Dan X

Barm (2) – Vicious, Sharrow

Gato (1) – BG

BG (1) – Gato

Wombat (1) – I28

CTM (1) – Wombat

Vic (1) - Hess

Not voting: Barm, JF80, Brett

With 22 alive you need 12 to lynch.

Deadline Thursday 8PM MST/10PM EST

Are you guys ******* serious. Or I should say slats, are you serious. OF COURSE there are conversions in this game. Do you not remember Coversion CheckerGate?

Haha! Oh no! Is there a conversion checker, too? laugh.gif

When in doubt I'm gonna revert back to my original day 1 gut feeling. With no other train you'z probably won't need me to lynch the monkey anyway. I'm just not feeling it voting for him yet.

UNVOTE

VOTE VIC

Question about Vic... did it seem odd to you that while I was catching heat for my slip regarding Song, Vic was very certain about his assessment of my play. Like very certain. So much so, that it felt like he wanted nothing to do with voting me. He's a smart player, I ****ed up and did something dumb enough to get me lynched admittedly, and it seemed like he knew I was town and wanted to stay very clear of my lynch knowing he could hide his vote elsewhere and not be tied to a townie lynch.

Imo, a townie would refer to "a cop" or "a real cop," not "another cop."

lord knows I like lynching CTM but I'm not very impressed with your "case" or the victory lap you took while you announced it.

but then again I've fallen victim to being scorched for typos so I'm biased.

UNVOTE JC Really, really bad play if you are the cop. I agree with everyone who is saying that if JC is lying, the real cop should not come out. I also don't agree with anyone who is saying we should lynch JC at this point. Remember transformers mafia you guys? Without the cop or the doc, there's no way the town would've won, and the town almost killed one of the claimed docs which ended up winning the game for the town. Anyway, my point is to leave any claims alone for now. We can get some information tomorrow if he is the cop (if he's protected tonight), and if not then that gives the real cop some cover to investigate without hinder. I don't like all the people that are role fishing and trying to get the real cop (if jc is fake cop) now that we have a claim. Makes me nervous.

Question about Vic... did it seem odd to you that while I was catching heat for my slip regarding Song, Vic was very certain about his assessment of my play. Like very certain. So much so, that it felt like he wanted nothing to do with voting me. He's a smart player, I ****ed up and did something dumb enough to get me lynched admittedly, and it seemed like he knew I was town and wanted to stay very clear of my lynch knowing he could hide his vote elsewhere and not be tied to a townie lynch.

Yes. Which is why doggin did bring up a good point. There is a lot of information we get from your lynch either way.

I don't need more than that. I caught a scumbag on his first post in a recent game. Also, wtf is conversion checkergate?

Well, Lily was scum I had her pegged, so she claimed "conversion checker" and everyone believed her. I spent the rest of the game relentlessly badgering her with case upon case, noone believed me, I eventually get lynched bc of this and town losses. However that game had a huge third party from what I remember. I'll always have a black spot in my heart for sharrow b/c of that game btw. angry face.

edit actually I should say I didn't have her pegged at all UNTIL she claimed "conversion checker". Which everyone thought was totally normal. :rolleyes:

Well, Lily was scum I had her pegged, so she claimed "conversion checker" and everyone believed her. I spent the rest of the game relentlessly badgering her with case upon case, noone believed me, I eventually get lynched bc of this and town losses. However that game had a huge third party from what I remember. I'll always have a black spot in my heart for sharrow b/c of that game btw. angry face.

Good times.

Haha! Me, Brett, and Crush were the third party, and we had to capture Lily. So while it was one of the most preposterous reveals of all time, we had to act like we believed it until we got her to night phase.

Hey, it made complete sense. Perfect sense in fact. That said, she still would have been 3rd party with that role, so I don't remember why we didn't kill her anyway. Were we 100% after MIB & co. in that game?

Yes. Which is why doggin did bring up a good point. There is a lot of information we get from your lynch either way.

Well, I like my case on Wombat, but...

Unvote

VOTE VIC

I also like Vic for scum.

Frankly, I said earlier if the choice is between me and an inactive, lynch me for the information. I stand by that. That said, I am town - and I see Vic and Wombat as better options than lynching a townie or an inactive right now.

Hey, it made complete sense. Perfect sense in fact. That said, she still would have been 3rd party with that role, so I don't remember why we didn't kill her anyway. Were we 100% after MIB & co. in that game?

Actually the main issue is the town was so small due to the jumbo third party...and of course the town was full of dummies. :rolleyes:

Assuming we're not lynching JC, you're the leading vote-getter by far. Where do you suggest we turn? Vic? Wombat? Or are you just throwing feces again?

We've already outed a power role, like to try to keep that to a minimum from this point forward.

Haha! Me, Brett, and Crush were the third party, and we had to capture Lily. So while it was one of the most preposterous reveals of all time, we had to act like we believed it until we got her to night phase.

I guess that's true from your perspective. Considering she was the MIB, I guess it wasn't a great reveal because the others wouldn't believe her because she would be on your team if she had that power. That said, from a town perspective, it made sense like I said. Unless you were Hess.

Well, I like my case on Wombat, but...

Unvote

VOTE VIC

I also like Vic for scum.

Frankly, I said earlier if the choice is between me and an inactive, lynch me for the information. I stand by that. That said, I am town - and I see Vic and Wombat as better options than lynching a townie or an inactive right now.

Okay then.

I guess that's true from your perspective. Considering she was the MIB, I guess it wasn't a great reveal because the others wouldn't believe her because she would be on your team if she had that power. That said, from a town perspective, it made sense like I said. Unless you were Hess.

Aaah that neg rep felt good. Finally mending old wounds feels good.

Actually the main issue is the town was so small due to the jumbo third party...and of course the town was full of dummies. :rolleyes:

Yeah, there was a point in the game where it became impossible for us to win because neither scum nor 3rd party would lynch Lily (she was scum, and the others had to capture her). Sucked.

That said, I am town - and I see Vic and Wombat as better options than lynching a townie or an inactive right now.

Look at the bright side... you're first in line to replace Barm or BG when it's time for them to be replaced.

Archived