Police Academy Mafia

Doggin94it

ATTENTION!

If Hess or Dan is town I'd go ahead and vote this turd so I can flush it with a hammer. I am waiting in the wings. Bank on it.

Why aren't you voting me? Surely after you and the Ape's incorrect lynch yesterday your suspicion of my guilt must have intensified.

lol.. keep squirming scum.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why aren't you voting me? Surely after you and the Ape's incorrect lynch yesterday your suspicion of my guilt must have intensified.

lol.. keep squirming scum.

I will. I just want to know what kind of cop Vic was first. Plus I want to hammer.

I will. I just want to know what kind of cop Vic was first. Plus I want to hammer.

When your case is this iron clad:

LadyPac - Would Doggin make not only a first time player, but first time poster, scum? Actually, yeah, he probably would, lol.

vote:Pac

I don't blame you for being eager to vote me... :rolleyes:

Why isn't anyone seeing this! Look at his ridiculous reasoning for a vote yesterday, switch to an innocent SMC on a whim, (after having said he felt better about him), and refocusing back on me today. Does his play resemble anything close to a townie at end game?

Come on... get your Pac blinders off and open your eyes!

Why isn't anyone seeing this! Look at his ridiculous reasoning for a vote yesterday, switch to an innocent SMC on a whim, (after having said he felt better about him), and refocusing back on me today. Does his play resemble anything close to a townie at end game?

Nice cherry picking. Here's the whole post you quoted.

My only hesitation in voting for

SMC - Brett night kill

Dan - her playing at being the last investigation submitted a couple nights, is she that cunning?

I28 - Slats investigation. I know he might not have been a sane cop on night 1, but if he wasn't, who was? I find it hard to believe we started without a true cop. If one of the others turns out to be real, I'll be more likely to vote for him.

LadyPac - Would Doggin make not only a first time player, but first time poster, scum? Actually, yeah, he probably would, lol.

vote:Pac

I wasn't listing the reasons why I found those 4 suspicious, I was listing the reasons why I was hesitating on voting for them.

Nice cherry picking. Here's the whole post you quoted.

I wasn't listing the reasons why I found those 4 suspicious, I was listing the reasons why I was hesitating on voting for them.

Did you or did you not vote me? Was the basis for it the belief that Doggin may have made a 1st time player scum? Was your decision made at a somewhat critical time of the game?

These are your words and votes.. don't try to play victim here.

Also pretty convenient for you to be able to use the SMC lynch against me. Congrats on avoiding all responsibility on that lynch, despite your opening day post saying that you were planning on voting for him, by doing whatever you could to avoid doing so.

My result came back innocent. Interested to see ladypac's result. I had been feeling neutral on him although some of his arguments today feel a little shaky ... did he slip up and say lynching him puts us at lylo or did i read that qrong. Wouldn't that only be if he's scum otherwise lynching him if he's town is game over?and if tags the case maybe we should take this one a little slower to be careful. My other feelings still Sharrow or possibly Hess. If it's avm and i28 hats off hehe.

My result came back innocent. Interested to see ladypac's result. I had been feeling neutral on him although some of his arguments today feel a little shaky ... did he slip up and say lynching him puts us at lylo or did i read that qrong. Wouldn't that only be if he's scum otherwise lynching him if he's town is game over?and if tags the case maybe we should take this one a little slower to be careful. My other feelings still Sharrow or possibly Hess. If it's avm and i28 hats off hehe.

What time did you get your results, I got mine at 10 am...

You're right! If I get lynched then it's game over, my mistake.

You'd think Sharrow or I28 would have pointed that out huh?

and don't outsmart yourself if you're town.. It was a mistake and not whatever others will make it out to be.

think cop/doc.

Did you or did you not vote me? Was the basis for it the belief that Doggin may have made a 1st time player scum? Was your decision made at a somewhat critical time of the game?

These are your words and votes.. don't try to play victim here.

You're dull. I just explained what I meant by that. I'm not going to post the same thing over and over again.

You're right! If I get lynched then it's game over, my mistake.

You'd think Sharrow or I28 would have pointed that out huh?

and don't outsmart yourself if you're town.. It was a mistake and not whatever others will make it out to be.

think cop/doc.

I pointed out numerous times that if we lynch wrong today, then town loses.

What does "think cop/doc" mean? Are you or are you not claiming to be something... wtf is this beat around the bush claim bullsh*t?

What does "think cop/doc" mean? Are you or are you not claiming to be something... wtf is this beat around the bush claim bullsh*t?

huh? I was trying to say it was a simple mistake like the couple times I've been wrongly killed for a typo...

There is no Doc this game you moron.. You haaavve to be scum. You're not this dumb.

huh? I was trying to say it was a simple mistake like the couple times I've been wrongly killed for a typo...

There is no Doc this game you moron.. You haaavve to be scum. You're not this dumb.

You are one OMGUSssy little bitch.

I didn't insinuate there was a doc. I just asked what the sentence fragments in your post meant. You will be hard pressed to convince anyone I am scum because I asked you to clarify your broken English...

I pointed out numerous times that if we lynch wrong today, then town loses.

I think he was saying you not catching his slip that lynching pac today means tomorrow is lylo when instead he should have been thinking from a townie pov, if he is, that lunging him today is game over.

I think he was saying you not catching his slip that lynching pac today means tomorrow is lylo when instead he should have been thinking from a townie pov, if he is, that lunging him today is game over.

Gotcha.

I'm not.

I'll even unvote you to make sure it doesn't happen.

Unvote Pac

What'll the donkey say next?

Probably with another one of these

SMC you better be getting all this in the dead thread... I expect to see fireworks.

Larvell%20Jones.gif

Vic (Jonesy) is dead

With 6 players alive, 4 to lynch

Hi Doggin... can you confirm whether Capt Harris was a GF? Typically a GF would show up in a death scene.

Also, can we find out what type of cop Vic/Jonesy was?

Thanks.

Sorry - vic was altered sanity

Also, *if* pac is not scum, he will be receiving a pm from me with results in about 5 minutes. If he is scum, he won't be getting a pm, but will, of course, claim he did. I am doing this only because, given the arguments made on thread, doing anything else or doing nothing would be taken as evidence of guilt or innocence.

Sorry - vic was altered sanity

Also, *if* pac is not scum, he will be receiving a pm from me with results in about 5 minutes. If he is scum, he won't be getting a pm, but will, of course, claim he did. I am doing this only because, given the arguments made on thread, doing anything else or doing nothing would be taken as evidence of guilt or innocence.

Cool. Expected you to play it fair... but how about the question about the GF? You've left roles out of some of the death scenes by accident (like Jonesy) did you do the same for Crusher? Was Crusher's death scene complete as shown?

Doggin is here now... Pac... quick makes some sh*t up!!!!

You're too dumb to realize the reason I'm so eager to get the result was to see if you're innocent. I'm already sure Sharrow is scum.

anyway I got a GUILTY... they'll be killing me tonight so I guess either AVM, Dan, or Hess is your last scum.

Cool. Expected you to play it fair... but how about the question about the GF? You've left roles out of some of the death scenes by accident (like Jonesy) did you do the same for Crusher? Was Crusher's death scene complete as shown?

Death scene was complete

Archived