Police Academy Mafia

Doggin94it

holy crap.. i was away all day, came back to find crusher and jif has been let loose in the dead thread, and instantly the first 10 or so posts are about gheyness..

those fagelas bring teh gay hard and fast..

//dies again

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're too dumb to realize the reason I'm so eager to get the result was to see if you're innocent. I'm already sure Sharrow is scum.

anyway I got a GUILTY... they'll be killing me tonight so I guess either AVM, Dan, or Hess is your last scum.

lol, you should have waited for Doggin's last post to post that. Crusher wasn't a Godfather, you're lying. I can't wait to drop the hammer on you.

Anyone interested in seeing the death scenes quickly:

Started in N1 - no death.

Pac (Lynch, D1 - http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/97400-police-academy-mafia-day-2/page__view__findpost__p__1800387)

Mahoney, an altered sanity finder and - unknown even to him - the secret Shrink, has been lynched. It is now night.

Smash (NK, N2 - http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/97400-police-academy-mafia-day-2/page__view__findpost__p__1800712)

Leslie Barbara (Smashmouth), an altered sanity finder, has been thrown off the force (Night Killed)

JiF. (Lynch, D2 - http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/97400-police-academy-mafia-day-2/page__st__1220__p__1800805#entry1800805)

Lieutenant Proctor (Scum) has been lynched (I swear, just a result of Random.org. But I laughed for a good 3 minutes when I saw it).

Got JIF #341

Slats (NK, N3 - http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/97400-police-academy-mafia-day-2/page__view__findpost__p__1801082)

Slats (Tomoko Nogata), a finder, has been night killed.

CTM (Lynch D3 - http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/97400-police-academy-mafia-day-2/page__view__findpost__p__1801680)

Kathleen Kirkland-Tackleberry, an altered sanity finder, has been lynched.

Brett (NK, N4 - http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/97400-police-academy-mafia-day-2/page__view__findpost__p__1801853)

Brett, an altered sanity finder, is dead

Crusher (Lynch D4 - http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/97400-police-academy-mafia-day-2/page__view__findpost__p__1802009)

Captain Harris (scum) has been lynched.

JF80 (NK, N5 - http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/97400-police-academy-mafia-day-2/page__view__findpost__p__1802399)

JF80 was Fackler, and an altered sanity finder

SMC (Lynch D5 - http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/97400-police-academy-mafia/page__view__findpost__p__1802799)

SMC, an altered sanity finder, is dead. Night actions, please.

I'm done trying.

I've told you Sharrow is guilty and the Ape is apparently too much of an idiot to comprehend I've just cleared him as well.

I'll leave it in the hands of the 2 of 3 townies btw AVM, Hess, and Sharrow.

I'm fine with getting this over with so people can see that while it's fun to lynch me, it's not always the thing to do if you want to win.

I'm done trying.

I've told you Sharrow is guilty and the Ape is apparently too much of an idiot to comprehend I've just cleared him as well.

I'll leave it in the hands of the 2 of 3 townies btw AVM, Hess, and Sharrow.

I'm fine with getting this over with so people can see that while it's fun to lynch me, it's not always the thing to do if you want to win.

Crusher not the GF means... Your reports = bullsh*t.

You left out Dan, your teammate. I noticed while she was responding to some stuff today that she was mis-typing and writing the wrong words in some spots. Not something she ever does... but definitely something I could see happening if she's writing in 2 different threads.

Um...didn't Pac (as ladyfriend) already investigate I28 night 2?

correct.. which means I know that he's just incredibly stupid town and apparently not scum.

do me a favor.. go look at all of Sharrows and my posts from beginning of yesterday until now and tell me who looks shadier.

You're too dumb to realize the reason I'm so eager to get the result was to see if you're innocent. I'm already sure Sharrow is scum.

anyway I got a GUILTY... they'll be killing me tonight so I guess either AVM, Dan, or Hess is your last scum.

This really read to me that he was claiming he already "knew" Sharrow was scum, so he investigated you. My apologies.

Let me bring up the question of balance. We already knew 80 was useful as insane. Pac-1 had the ability to make anyone he investigated sane. Do we think there was a legit cop on top of that?

correct.. which means I know that he's just incredibly stupid town and apparently not scum.

do me a favor.. go look at all of Sharrows and my posts from beginning of yesterday until now and tell me who looks shadier.

Lol, that's a favor to me buddy, not you.

blah blah blah blah

You're on ignore.. now that I know you're just verrrrry stupid town there's no point in arguing with you.

You jumped on voting me off on day 1, tried to jump on voting Slats off, jumped on voting CTM off, jumped on SMC yesterday, and are trying to kill me today.

Congrats.. you are having the worst game in mafia I've ever seen.

This really read to me that he was claiming he already "knew" Sharrow was scum, so he investigated you. My apologies.

Let me bring up the question of balance. We already knew 80 was useful as insane. Pac-1 had the ability to make anyone he investigated sane. Do we think there was a legit cop on top of that?

There is no doc and despite what Sharrow is selling Crush appears to be the GF. If anything scum is getting too much.

There is no doc and despite what Sharrow is selling Crush appears to be the GF. If anything scum is getting too much.

lol, so you don't think Doggin would have told us he was a Godfather? So the "Secret shrink" role wasn't secret, but Godfather is? Yeah, ok.... :bwahaharoll:

IF this is how it worked, then Doggin making the game start in N1 probably meant there was NO legit cop to begin with. The first night of investigations created the first legit cop, IMO.

Obviously there's no doc. But if Pac-1 lives 3 nights(remember we started on night 1, so thats one guaranteed), lets say he hits 2 town and 1 scum, then you've got 2 cops right there. 4 nights and 3 town(which statistically would be just about right on), then you've got THREE legit cops. It's similar to last game when things went so wrong for scum. Vic loses his shot and Brett dies day one. What are the odds? You don't write up game balance expecting something like that, just like you don't write up something like a shrink expecting him to die early.

And the thing is, as soon as Pac-1 dies, you have the info of everyone he investigated, and on which nights he investigated them. If you get any scum, they wouldnt have changed their results, they start to stick out. Just a lot of problems there. You can make the point that it'd just be very confusing and muddled, and you risk "confirming" scum as town, but with the lists and comparing back and forth it'd be very difficult for scum to cover up for something they weren't aware of in the "secret shrink"

IF this is how it worked, then Doggin making the game start in N1 probably meant there was NO legit cop to begin with. The first night of investigations created the first legit cop, IMO.

I've got to agree with this. The logics just there. If I lose by that logic, then so be it.

vote: Pac

holy crap.. i was away all day, came back to find crusher and jif has been let loose in the dead thread, and instantly the first 10 or so posts are about gheyness..

those fagelas bring teh gay hard and fast..

//dies again

Ha neither one of us has even got the link., But keep playing gay man make believe. Must seem like a typical Friday night for ya.

Obviously there's no doc. But if Pac-1 lives 3 nights(remember we started on night 1, so thats one guaranteed), lets say he hits 2 town and 1 scum, then you've got 2 cops right there. 4 nights and 3 town(which statistically would be just about right on), then you've got THREE legit cops. It's similar to last game when things went so wrong for scum. Vic loses his shot and Brett dies day one. What are the odds? You don't write up game balance expecting something like that, just like you don't write up something like a shrink expecting him to die early.

And the thing is, as soon as Pac-1 dies, you have the info of everyone he investigated, and on which nights he investigated them. If you get any scum, they wouldnt have changed their results, they start to stick out. Just a lot of problems there. You can make the point that it'd just be very confusing and muddled, and you risk "confirming" scum as town, but with the lists and comparing back and forth it'd be very difficult for scum to cover up for something they weren't aware of in the "secret shrink"

Not sure why but there has been this belief that a "secret shrink" could magically cure any type of cop but I never believed that.

A shrink deals with people who are INSANE.. I always thought, and mentioned in the dead thread when it was just me and Smash, that I thought a SHRINK would only cure INSANE cops. Whether or not it's proven to be true that's what I believe.

The question then becomes how many insane cops did we start with? impossible to answer.. I do know this though. Sharrow is scum and if you are town and lynch me it's game over.

Ha neither one of us has even got the link., But keep playing gay man make believe. Must seem like a typical Friday night for ya.

Your full of sh*t.. i've been offline all day

gfy with jif's injured knee

You're on ignore too... Your scum and I28 is insanely stupid. I'll only talk to Hess, AVM, or Dan.

Lol, but according to you, one of those three is my teammate, so how could you get 4 votes to lynch me without I28?

I've got to agree with this. The logics just there. If I lose by that logic, then so be it.

vote: Pac

and while you're in a rush to agree with the ape take into account how amazingly wrong he has been the entire game.

Not sure why but there has been this belief that a "secret shrink" could magically cure any type of cop but I never believed that.

A shrink deals with people who are INSANE.. I always thought, and mentioned in the dead thread when it was just me and Smash, that I thought a SHRINK would only cure INSANE cops. Whether or not it's proven to be true that's what I believe.

The question then becomes how many insane cops did we start with? impossible to answer.. I do know this though. Sharrow is scum and if you are town and lynch me it's game over.

This would likely be a good point, if everyones role wasn't described as altered sanity. Also, here's where your logic begins to fail. Slats investigated I28 night one, before he could have been "cured" by you. He got back innocent, and if he was an insane cop, he would have gotten back a guilty (if I28 was town or GF, who shows up as town). Now, as Pac-2, you've gotten an innocent on I28. Again, he can't be the GF by that logic as slats would have gotten a guilty as he would still be an insane cop.

GG Pac. You gave it a good try.

and while you're in a rush to agree with the ape take into account how amazingly wrong he has been the entire game.

Wasn't wrong about JIF, wasn't wrong about Crusher, was wrong about CTM and SMC. Take into account that Pac was happy to contribute to lynching CTM (giving Crusher an extra day), avoided the Crusher lynch entirely, and was happy to kill anyone yesterday, but wouldn't vote SMC, he would only push the train along and goad others into voting SMC.

I might have been wrong, we all are more often than not... but I haven't played like a scumbag.

Did you get a monkey to write this for you?

Archived