Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

Oh, I'm pretty interested in hearing from Crusher as well.

OH and you will my pirate friend... and you will.

Yesterday I said i would reveal today and before someone else uses them up here it is..

Yesterday with JiF, Jvor and CTM pounding on me I didn;t want to just reveal because I didn;t have time to explain. Tonight I'm actually going to be out till 9 but I owe it to the town to put it out their. If you do decide to lynch me please allow me to defend. Or.. you will be pretty much killing two of us.

I'm a bodyguard/ rehabilitation counselor. Their is a player in the game who is a coke addict so the mafia can control his vote by using his addiction against him. As long as Im in the game he is protected and CANNOT be manipulated. When i die he becomes their puppet. I also have an award system and can earn protection power but that's all I really want to say for now. DO NOT SPEED LYNCH ME.

I will be back at 9-930.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH and you will my pirate friend... and you will.

Yesterday I said i would reveal today and before someone else uses them up here it is..

Yesterday with JiF, Jvor and CTM pounding on me I didn;t want to just reveal because I didn;t have time to explain. Tonight I'm actually going to be out till 9 but I owe it to the town to put it out their. If you do decide to lynch me please allow me to defend. Or.. you will be pretty much killing two of us.

I'm a bodyguard/ rehabilitation counselor. Their is a player in the game who is a coke addict so the mafia can control his vote by using his addiction against him. As long as Im in the game he is protected and CANNOT be manipulated. When i die he becomes their puppet. I also have an award system and can earn protection power but that's all I really want to say for now. DO NOT SPEED LYNCH ME.

I will be back at 9-930.

Hmm. I am interested to hear what this has to do with you being so confident JVOR was the SK yesterday.

I completely read him the opposite, and if crusher shot jif it's probably because jif had turned on him. I don't know if I buy JiF dying in JVOR's place because if that were the case I still don't see JVOR fighting as hard as he did. I think JVOR only would have done that if he thought JiF had a chance on his own. Idk, though, curious to see what he reveals I guess.

well the other thing is the speed of his train, moved pretty quick considering there was no investigation results..

Total bullsh*t I have inlaws over now

All I'm saying is I probably wouldn't have chosen Crusher if I were the cop. We can't really know either way, so I don't think it makes much sense to base anything off of that assumption.

It's not whether you would or wouldn't have chosen Crusher if you were the cop. The issue is CTM yesterday trying to argue the Monty Hall problem using pure logic, and then making an incredible leap in logic that Bleedin investigated someone last night based on his throw away vote. There is enough reason to vote WWW, don't manufacture something. That is suspect.

I'm just not into this game. It's also been hard to read a lot of people because of the specially-tailored roles, and I feel like there's a lot going on behind the scenes. Who knows.

for someone who likes puzzles.....

I read CTM's post as a bit of a joke, as in he was trying to rile you.

Your post seemed a bit more sincere...and like you were prepping for the day.

Also, I'm new to the BPV that actually fires a shot...can you xplain pls?

Dumbass.

It's kinda like the Fembots from Austin Powers who have guns for boobies.

Total bullsh*t that the players are still locked out and the lock out is over

Hmm. I am interested to hear what this has to do with you being so confident JVOR was the SK yesterday.

+1

How does being a drug counselor play into JVOR being the SK?

Guess we have to wait and see if Hess thinks Crusher's reveal is plausible. Can't say I like relying at all on Hess this game. And CTM, I have no idea who BG would have investigated, but I probably would have investigated Dan X as she has played the cleanest seeming game imo and I suscribe to Doggin's "lynch from the top, find from the bottom" cop strategy. I think investigating JC or Crusher would be too redundant FWIW.

While we wait for Crusher...

@ DPR...care to explain your logic train here?

@ I-28...is he trying to set me up or you? Did he ever respond?

Edited to bold.

No. He never responded.

As for who is he trying to set up? Mostly YOU, and probably me in some way, given the way he twists words.

He made the comment amidst the deliberation between you and JVOR after you revealed. He kept his vote on Crusher after a wordy explanation, and then added a bunch of nudging posts like this to advocate lynching you, saying that JVOR's reveal was more believable.

Hess did say that he received no PM about who to vote for...but the every other day thing seems odd, to me. Crush, for when you're back...did you know who the addict was? Or were you told PAFO?

If Hess did get a PM that actually told him to vote for someone, then Crusher must be lying, because Crusher just said that while he's in the game, Hess couldn't be manipulated.

It's kinda like the Fembots from Austin Powers who have guns for boobies.

I came so close to posting a fembot pic - but then I figured I wouldn't push it.

You and me, though, are right here *double points to eyes*

heh

Well he's definitely hinted something about Hess more than once. Just not sure where his confidence about JVOR came from. I guess it is possible scum could have had a day shot and used it on JVOR, because again from their perspective he's either the SK or the doc so getting rid of him makes sense. I stillndon't know why JVOR would have bothered fighting it if he knew JiF was going to die in his place anyway, unless there could be another person on their team. But SK mistress makes it sound like one teammate ... unless there are multiple mistresses, idk.

You are going to be very surprised tomorrow when i reveal. I mean YOU.

Jetscode... Thank you.

Jetscode is not lying. JVOR is SK

unvote

vote JVOR

I can't say anything more till tomorrow. I will reveal immediately at Day phase and you will all love me. Especially Hess.

JiF I may forgive you but damn boy.

Yes and as soon as we get to day I will tell you. don't try and trick me into getting my self modkilled. JVOR will kill and soon.

OH NO. Told you guys. Kill JVOR today and let me splain tomorrow. I will avenge you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No!!! I don;t think anyone killed Jif idiot dick. Once JVOr was killed by Tony the sister died at Tony's hand too. they where like a suicide couple or something. At least thats my take unless you know more about ti then the rest of us. What I know you will find out tomorrow.

Actually no,. you will rejoice when I reveal.

(last quote was directed at Hess)

If Hess did get a PM that actually told him to vote for someone, then Crusher must be lying, because Crusher just said that while he's in the game, Hess couldn't be manipulated.

Yeah, but I feel pretty confident he was upset because he couldn't unvote Nae. I remember him saying he did NOT get told to vote anyone, and he felt scum weren't making him because Nae was town.

Total bullsh*t that the players are still locked out and the lock out is over

+1

How does being a drug counselor play into JVOR being the SK?

Biggest coke head in the movie was Michelle Pfeiffer no? Its been a long while since I've seen the film... might be why my hip-hop career never took off.

Guess we have to wait and see if Hess thinks Crusher's reveal is plausible. Can't say I like relying at all on Hess this game. And CTM, I have no idea who BG would have investigated, but I probably would have investigated Dan X as she has played the cleanest seeming game imo and I suscribe to Doggin's "lynch from the top, find from the bottom" cop strategy. I think investigating JC or Crusher would be too redundant FWIW.

Really, you think I've played the cleanest? Lol.

Yeah, but I feel pretty confident he was upset because he couldn't unvote Nae. I remember him saying he did NOT get told to vote anyone, and he felt scum weren't making him because Nae was town.

I'm pretty sure that's what he said. Doubt Crusher would bother lying about something like that if Hess was going to come out and prove it wrong, anyway.

Freakin sucks its only Wednesday

Biggest coke head in the movie was Michelle Pfeiffer no? Its been a long while since I've seen the film... might be why my hip-hop career never took off.

That's who I think would be the coke addict. It makes sense that Tony Montana (her man) would be able to control her.

So you don't think it's likely he would've chose you? He was very suspicious of you yesterday afterall

not this

hess specifically said he got no pm.. he was curious to see if he'd get one to hammer nae

well if he had a bodyguard or some crap like crusher is pushing it would make sense he would get no PM .

You still strike me as scummy CTM.

Archived