The Office Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

last time she was her she neutered you within 10 posts, i welcome her back

please.. I just didn't want her to embarrass me or herself so I let her get away with a couple jabs. It was me being chivalrous.

we do have a deadline approaching.. i'll be online to vote the ape or avm..

for now.. going to unvote vote dpr since hess isn't goint to get to lynch zone by tomorrow morning.. dpr's my favorite for scum and want to atleast let him paint himself into a corner

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

DPR (7): Smash, Pac, Verbal, Crusher, I28, J80, CTM

AVM (4): Wombat, DPR, Brett, SMC

Hess (2): Hess, AVM

I28 (2): Jetscode1, JiF

Not voting: Sharrow, Vicious, Lily, Slats

With 19 people alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline has been extended to Wednesday 12PM ET.

REVEALS REMAINING: 1

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

DPR (8): Smash, Pac, Verbal, Crusher, I28, J80, CTM, Wombat

AVM (3): DPR, Brett, SMC

Hess (2): Hess, AVM

I28 (2): Jetscode1, JiF

Not voting: Sharrow, Vicious, Lily, Slats

With 19 people alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline has been extended to Wednesday 12PM ET.

REVEALS REMAINING: 1

I see I didn't miss much. I get a town feeling from AVM, for what it's worth. As for DPR, he'll have a good reveal regardless of what his alignment is.

I won't be around in the morning by the deadline, so I guess y'all get to do this one without me.

Looks like DPR is dragging his feet as much as possible... perhaps he wants to put us in a position where we have to choose who to lynch in under an hour?

Edit: He's been lurking plenty between last night and right now.

I would have liked to see more of a train on me considering half the board has fos'ed me in one form or another this game...yet only two votes. Ftr I AM TOWN. Trust.

I have no problem lynching dpr. He said he was paying more attention this game but doesn't realize some items could have already been released via modvor.

Looks like DPR is dragging his feet as much as possible... perhaps he wants to put us in a position where we have to choose who to lynch in under an hour?

Edit: He's been lurking plenty between last night and right now.

I will say, I dont really see the case on him, other than him being DPR...but the dragging the feet thing is definitely an interesting tactic. He's not one to really shy away from pressure or at least not from what I've seen of his play.

My favorite is still CTM...but like usual, nobody listens to me even though its a proven fact I'm by far the best scum hunter this game has ever seen. Oh well, looks like I'm going to forced to switch my vote and kill a townie because people are stupid and I dont want a random lynch.

Unfortunately this is the last time I will be on the computer before deadline unless I get lucky. DPR hanging low is cause for concern but the case on him is just a single post brought out by Verbal. . yet, day one worthy none the less. But without a reveal not comfortable with lynching him blindly.

So I will leave my vote on him to help to get his reveal but DO NOT want you guys to lynch him blindly. Sadly JiF is right, we probably will kill a townie today. At least kill one who's role isn't vital.

My favorite is still CTM...but like usual, nobody listens to me even though its a proven fact I'm by far the best scum hunter this game has ever seen. Oh well, looks like I'm going to forced to switch my vote and kill a townie because people are stupid and I dont want a random lynch.

Sadly JiF is right, we probably will kill a townie today. At least kill one who's role isn't vital.

Drama queens. When was the last time scum was lynched Day 1? Irish Jet last year, well before I started playing? All we can do is pick out the lynch that provides us with the most information. If we get lucky and lynch scum, awesome.

Plenty of time to look into CTM and anyone else you REALLY believe to be scum.

Drama queens. When was the last time scum was lynched Day 1? Irish Jet last year, well before I started playing? All we can do is pick out the lynch that provides us with the most information. If we get lucky and lynch scum, awesome.

Plenty of time to look into CTM and anyone else you REALLY believe to be scum.

Getting CTM lynched without a reveal before 12 pm is not going to happen.

Archived