The Office Mafia Game Thread

I'm calling bullsh*t on this. You misinterpreted CTM's post. It's ok, you don't have to make excuses.

Btw, this post means nothing as I'm just waiting for a scene to see what's up with DPR.

Its all just post-lynch banter - I'm not going to argue over this. I like CTM and I serve him meatball pitches all the time. Its just how we roll.

Don't act like you know me fool!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't paid $21 for a book in a long time.:) Especially cause Borders oob I cleaned house with a long list of stuff I now have to read but once I'm done reading Windup Girl (which is taking me forever to finish for some reason) your book will be next. I'm excited!

I haven't paid $21 for a book in a long time.:) Especially cause Borders oob I cleaned house with a long list of stuff I now have to read but once I'm done reading Windup Girl (which is taking me forever to finish for some reason) your book will be next. I'm excited!

I think you'll love it dude

Why do i think you'll be reading this book as you cruse the nations highways?

2vqhtc.jpg

What's this? Looks like Michael Scott dropped something on his way out of the office. Looks like he got his hands on a bag of real drugs? What could that be for?

Game Thread Trivia tonight at 8PM ET. To participate you MUST send me a PM to submit a guess. That includes everyone. Only one guess per person is allowed. The prize will be awarded to the first correct guess.

also should note that it says nothing about toby being scum, and given the source material (michael hating toby), the trying to get him fired before leaving makes sense

or thieves for that matter... not sure why the pirate convoluted his reveal so much, I would have been satisfied by something more modest and easier to swallow.... that's what she said.

What's this? Looks like Michael Scott dropped something on his way out of the office. Looks like he got his hands on a bag of real drugs? What could that be for?

Game Thread Trivia tonight at 8PM ET. To participate you MUST send me a PM to submit a guess. That includes everyone. Only one guess per person is allowed. The prize will be awarded to the first correct guess.

AT 8 PM? Well I already fail.

My apologies... :P

Oh no, my friend:

5. Any punctuation used goes to the left of a quotation mark. However, if the punctuation is used to punctuate the whole sentence and not just what is inside the quotation marks, then it goes to the right.

Example: Have you read the poem, "Anabel Lee"?

Let that be proof of many things over which you are mistaken. heh

Haha... don't blame me for my ignorance, I'm a design-oriented creative director, blame the copy editor and proofreader that pounded that into my head via client style guides for 5 years at one of the agencies I worked for in the past... I guess you aren't a liar about everything. :)

Also, is Anabel Lee hot?

also should note that it says nothing about toby being scum, and given the source material (michael hating toby), the trying to get him fired before leaving makes sense

Yeah, it was a necessary lie on his part. He wanted Toby to get lynched so he could win. And, yeah, as mentioned, if Toby was scum then character reveals would likely not be permitted.

Interesting that Michael was 3rd party.

Lol sorry, the first part was letting you know what the item is. The trivia question will be posted tonight at 8PM. It will be game-related to be fair to those who don't know the show. My bad to any of you who have PMed me.

Haha... don't blame me for my ignorance, I'm a design-oriented creative director, blame the copy editor and proofreader that pounded that into my head via client style guides for 5 years at one of the agencies I worked for in the past... I guess you aren't a liar about everything. :)

Also, is Anabel Lee hot?

Is Anabel lee hot? http://rumbalatinany.com/08/Media/Galleries/WorldSet/AnabelLee/pages/Anabel-Lee-2.htm

Gonna go with a "si" on that one...

good, clean, kill. Me likey.

I just caught a world of crap for internet use so I'm outtie until after work.. it's time to finally buck up and shell out to get the internet on my phone. 1 step closer to Hess.. my god.

good, clean, kill. Me likey.

I just caught a world of crap for internet use so I'm outtie until after work.. it's time to finally buck up and shell out to get the internet on my phone. 1 step closer to Hess.. my god.

then you cna play mafia from your ride on mower

and now we know why dpr was so reveal happy.. the more revals, better the odds of finding toby. I'm guessing that bag of drugs is equiviliant of a vig shot (plant the drugs, person gets fired). He finds toby, plants the drugs, toby dies, he wins..

Lol sorry, the first part was letting you know what the item is. The trivia question will be posted tonight at 8PM. It will be game-related to be fair to those who don't know the show. My bad to any of you who have PMed me.

Good clarification there. I thought that was the trivia question.

And don't worry about the time. 8 pm is good for east & west coasters. It's 5 pm in Cali and people have smartphones.

Right...looks like he was a Jester-type role. Good lynch.

and he was lynched for the right reasons, several of us noted the marked difference in play, and he was playing differently with an agenda.

Should also note the world renowned (in own mind) scum hunter completely missed all of this and didn't see any reason to vote him as recently as this morning..

-1 jif scum hunting prowress delusion

Archived