The Office Mafia Game Thread

No CTM the conversation around JIF being a bad scum hunter was in reference to past games, his track record. You were the one saying it. I threw the dig in as a metaphor that I thought you'd get. Had nothing to do with this game, and everything to do with ripping on JIF being wrong more than he is right.

This is the worst case you've ever put forward. Never seen anything used this out of context, not even by DPR, to form a case.

I'm not even going to defend myself anymore... the spin on this is epically absurd.

CTM VS APE............. FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For now, I'm going to

vote ape

he made a comment about jif being wrong on day 1's last night during drunken spamming, jif suspects me, and the only way he'd know jif was wrong is if he was scum. It was subtle, but a potential slip

Don't like your reasoning but I'm down for a vote on the Ape. The 8-ball hasn't been wrong yet.

VOTE: I-28

Thanks, guys.

It was scary. AND, it was only 6 blocks away from our house (most accidents happen near home). Fortunately, both wife & son are home resting. Now I have to deal with the logistics of insurance, repairs, etc.

This is the damage:

Accident1.jpg

Accident2.jpg

Scary man! I'm so glad everyone's alright.

woah.. you are a mind trip dude.

I got what you were implying. THe fact that I got it is why I'm voting you. Jif is saying I'm scum and he caught another on day 1. You are agreeing with me that Jif is a terrible scum hunter, which makes it not too far of a leap to suggest that you might know that I'm innocent and jif is just wrong, again. The only way you'd know jif was wrong about me is if you're scum.

vote: CTM

Don't like this ape case one bit.

Vote: Brett

He's been awfully quiet, even for his standards.

jokes on you, I don't have standards.

For me, i'm still happy going Vic, avm, or my newest favorite, the ape.

His wifom manifesto on why would I change my style if I'm scum was incredibly unconvincing.

SMC glad all is well.. That's a big fear of mine when Alex is with his mom.

I'll Vote JC

Although the ape is dumb, he has a point about burying a vote and leaving it there despite all signs pointing to that person not being lynched.

Sorry I haven't been on that much. Had an awful night.

My wife got into a car accident. She and my son were taken to the hospital. I had to find a way to get there and spent most of the evening/night there. Luckily, they're in good shape and back home. The car might be totaled. The other driver ran a red light and hit our car on the passenger side. All air bags deployed as the impact drove our car into the light pole.

Damn dude sorry to hear that. Glad their ok.

First, I want to add my relief to hear that everyone is ok, SMC. Whew.

What I said was that you were wrong about your opinion on the hot chick Pac posted, like JIF is about scum on D1. It was a metaphor you ******* moron.

It wasn't even about the game... Here is the full post: http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/98259-the-office-mafia-game-thread/page__view__findpost__p__1827834

You'll see your comments about the girl not being too hot. Then Pac says add it to the list of things you are wrong about, then I say you are so wrong that you are like JIF hunting scum. I thought you'd get it, since you spent a number of posts prior to that telling JIF he is a terrible scum hunter on D1.

Had nothing to do with this game.

Wow. What a stretch.

I read it this way as well....that it was not game-related. Now, I can understand trying to find subtle clues to make cases on, but making a case on something that ludicrous is just too much. There's trying....and then there's trying too hard.

Vote: CTM

SMC glad all is well.. That's a big fear of mine when Alex is with his mom.

I'll Vote JC

Although the ape is dumb, he has a point about burying a vote and leaving it there despite all signs pointing to that person not being lynched.

Exact reason even though it's a gas guzzler Mrs Crusher Drives the Suburban. Bigger=Better

First, I want to add my relief to hear that everyone is ok, SMC. Whew.

I read it this way as well....that it was not game-related. Now, I can understand trying to find subtle clues to make cases on, but making a case on something that ludicrous is just too much. There's trying....and then there's trying too hard.

Yeah noticed that as well. Looks like CTM is kicking the monkey to get him to act up. Got a couple ways I could go but it would be so special if JiF was right. He's an awesome scum hunter you know. AWESOME.

vote CTM

Of course the girl stuff wasn't game related, him saying Jif was a bad d1 scum hunter was.. and jif had spent a good part of day 1 saying I was scum. It's day 2 and him and hess were my favorite from day 1, it's supportive evidence not the sole case.. (the other part is that, ya know, he's playing differently this game, just like DPR, whio was doing so with an agenda)

Lots of opportunism going on here, pay attention townies

Of course the girl stuff wasn't game related, him saying Jif was a bad d1 scum hunter was.. and jif had spent a good part of day 1 saying I was scum. It's day 2 and him and hess were my favorite from day 1, it's supportive evidence not the sole case.. (the other part is that, ya know, he's playing differently this game, just like DPR, whio was doing so with an agenda)

You've seen to have garnered quite a bit of attention...rather quickly...might I say the bullet train...

Probably, but you mostly brought it on yourself. Your tunnel vision for the Ape is affecting your play negatively, whether you're town or scum.

That's not what's going on at all. He's playing differently, anyone whose played with me knows I meta like crazy early in the game. When I saw him post that last night I thought it was a slip, he was drunk, and was joinging me in making fun of Jif's day 1 scum hunting ability due to him being wrong about me. Last game was the first time I ever got into it with ape, and it was because I thought he was lying in his reveal, which he was.

I also think Hess is playing strangely.

I really have nothing on monkey other than him being monkey. Hess and Vic are my 1/2. You really just seemed like your typical stuff but this little move to inflame the monkey is scummy. Nothing helps scum like a mumbling rumbling monkey. It's really quite remarkable.

Wow, that's scary, SMC. Glad everyone is ok.

This Ape vs CTM thing smells really bad to me.

There's no "versus" because I have refrained from badgering and repeating myself like I have done in the past. If CTM's goal was to to suck me back into another mess like last game... it should tell us all we need to know about his agenda. Just saying.

On the other hand, I'm sure CTM will try to convince us this was a "trap" case... so I'm torn, CTM hasn't been scum in a while, but Jetscode's reaction to the case is the more alarming play... he jumped at the chance to vote me again. He seems to be fixating on me, so that he doesn't have to take a position on the play of anyone else. Hiding behind the big noisy Ape...

Meh. It really just looks, to me, as if you're doing the whole round peg-square hole case. Since we've done these reveal trains, it just looks like that's the mentality now. So perhaps not a good identifier of scummy behavior, but whatever. You appear to be trying too hard on that one, and I'm willing to call you on that. So, apparently, are a lot of others.

Archived