Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

This game I see him posting "around" events such as the Wombat train and the mod scenes with statements that don't resonate with me any other way but as, what I would call, bad acting. He sounds like he's trying to sound like he doesn't know what's going on - those posts, like his posts last game that tried to distance from the CTM train, all stick out to me.

That is the closest thing to a read I've got on anyone right now.

You got me Ape, I'm a demon.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't get that feeling. Sounds more to me like they hit a bullet-proof vest.

It's also pretty clearly suggested that the person attacked has some kind of information. Or I guess it could be Hess flavor, with him offering us up more info later.

They should know I won't be scared if they want to come forward. The demons know who it is, anyway.

Can a BPV stop a demon attack ? Although Im not sure it matters how the attack was repelled at this point. Why would you say the person attacked had some info ? That does not make sense to me.

Okay, so I don't get accused of posting nothing but junk...

Last game, on D2 I accused JF80 of being scum because he was trying to pull votes off of CTM and distance himself from that train, I was right.

This game I see him posting "around" events such as the Wombat train and the mod scenes with statements that don't resonate with me any other way but as, what I would call, bad acting. He sounds like he's trying to sound like he doesn't know what's going on - those posts, like his posts last game that tried to distance from the CTM train, all stick out to me.

That is the closest thing to a read I've got on anyone right now.

New guy JD seems like a mix of Aemon Kristen and DPR, always want to give new people time to acclimate, but he is pinging... maybe just cause he sucks so far though. :P

CTM is uncharacteristically quiet, and hasn't placed his customary D2 vote on the Ape yet. Has he finally figured out he's an idiot? Possibly.

JIF is thumping his chest for what reason exactly?

Not really that much actual game content to pick through...

I've noticed the same things. JF80 is definitely pinging me as well. CTM being quite is a new world for me. I've already called him an idiot about 100 times by now and I've definitely voted him at least once...but he's been giving me no reason to this game. I'm wondering if he's sick of getting killed early...or maybe scum for the first time all season? Hmmmmmm

Since when do I need a reason to chest thump?

Not sure how you infer that it sounds "more like" anything other than someone surviving a NK attempt... Healer/Doc... BPV... doesn't matter at this point imo.

Also I don't get that the person has "information" beyond the flavor insinuating that the attacked player might say at some point "hey guys, it was me that was attacked and survived" as in "should I tell them."

I dont like it but I'm getting a lot of the same reads...that was a very cryptic post by Slats. Me no likey.

Can a BPV stop a demon attack ? Although Im not sure it matters how the attack was repelled at this point. Why would you say the person attacked had some info ? That does not make sense to me.

BPV is just short for 1-time protection. So I would wager to guess the answer is yes. Demon attacks appear to be the flavor for NK.

It just taxonomy.

I called it a BPV for lack of a better term for a one-time demon repellent. But that's what I'd think it was.

As for info, probably as simple as the Monkey said - that the person attacked knows they're the one who was attacked - based on the line in the scene:

"Should I tell them," you wonder? "Maybe I should, no sense in scaring everyone right now though. They're scared enough as it is. Maybe later."

You and monkey make a good point. In the WWE game someone got knocked in the head with a coconut and pretty sure all they had to say was,"it was me who got attacked", Slats knows this. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

You and monkey make a good point. In the WWE game someone got knocked in the head with a coconut and pretty sure all they had to say was,"it was me who got attacked", Slats knows this. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Haha!

Holy sh*t, boys, I was responding to Jack D thinking it was the healer protecting himself. Context, people. Definitely don't think that because the person seemed to come away scratched up, and with knowledge of what happened. Doc's don't usually get that info, right? Geezus.

You're barking up the wrong tree.

Haha!

Holy sh*t, boys, I was responding to Jack D thinking it was the healer protecting himself. Context, people. Definitely don't think that because the person seemed to come away scratched up, and with knowledge of what happened. Doc's don't usually get that info, right? Geezus.

To be fair slats, its not like you're ever accused of being scum early in games. Same with me.

To be fair slats, its not like you're ever accused of being scum early in games. Same with me.

Bleh. I'm always cryptic early, and I always get heat early. I generally don't like to show my hand, but with everyone jumping on that post I'll...

vote: Jack D

Guy's new here, but seems to know his way around a mafia game. His post was the odd one. :rolleyes:

Also verb the mod said the names he mentioned were flavors only. He kept repeated that fact a couple of times actually. I asked a question and I didn't go down a hall by myself. You were probably looking for your anal beads though.

You could of went alone to touch yourself or be all emo in the dark corner because nobody loves you

So no I don't see a connection, I see you overly trying to prove one is there.

Verb I didn't bring up you walking down the hallway. You did. And your right overly isn't the best way to describe it.

Liar. You mentioned it first. Again, you're either scum and trying too hard, or you just want to latch onto somebody.

Vote: Jack

Bleh. I'm always cryptic early, and I always get heat early. I generally don't like to show my hand, but with everyone jumping on that post I'll...

Guy's new here, but seems to know his way around a mafia game. His post was the odd one. :rolleyes:

Weak. First round is always a shot in the dark with guys being accused of being idiots in previous games.

Vote: SLATS

(sips beer)

I agree that it seems like the person attacked knows it. In case they are the Doc, obviously speaking up is bad.

Btw, the question I had asked Hess was if I could move around the house and leave the group and make choices, ala some of DPR's games. He said he'd write a scene if I did, so I asked to leave the room and go somewhere else. And there was a scene. I don't know what to make of that yet, but why doesn't somebody else try it out?

I don't know if it was simply flavor, but let's get 1 person to PM Hess with a request to leave the group. I'm gonna guess flavor, as I made it back to you guys/gals once the scene was written. Meh.

But I'll do it again, except without a PM to Hess....

Hess: can I leave the group again and explore the house?

Way to go shats.

@monkey I figured out why your so angry all the time. Must be from all the a$$ kickings you've had

ppg-10-girls-battle-mojo-jojo.jpg

I agree that it seems like the person attacked knows it. In case they are the Doc, obviously speaking up is bad.

Btw, the question I had asked Hess was if I could move around the house and leave the group and make choices, ala some of DPR's games. He said he'd write a scene if I did, so I asked to leave the room and go somewhere else. And there was a scene. I don't know what to make of that yet, but why doesn't somebody else try it out?

I don't know if it was simply flavor, but let's get 1 person to PM Hess with a request to leave the group. I'm gonna guess flavor, as I made it back to you guys/gals once the scene was written. Meh.

One of the scenes recommended that we stay together though.

Aren't we supposed to split up in groups anyways?

Official Vote Count:

JiF (3): AVM, Jetcode, JF80

Verb (1): Jack

Dan X (1): Vic

JF80 (2): Primate. JiF

Jack (2): Slats, Verb

Slats (1): Duke

Not voting: CTM, Smash, Crusher, Pac, Brett, Dan, Lily, Sharrow, DPR

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch

Dead spirits who can't vote: BG, JVOR, Wombat

MOD NOTE: You can't kill the dead.

Weak. First round is always a shot in the dark with guys being accused of being idiots in previous games.

Vote: SLATS

(sips beer)

Vote away, sport, but I have no idea how the content of your post relates to mine. :blink:

Haha!

No reason to FREAK OUT.

Dead spirits who can't vote: BG, JVOR, Wombat

MOD NOTE: You can't kill the dead.

What can the dead spirits do?

I will say that I know the circumstances surrounding my death. I just don't really want to share that at the moment.

Because if they know stuff, it would be awesome if they could share it.

How in the world can that be helpful to the town. If there was an option to make choices then it would have been mentioned in mod note or the first post. If not Hess is a dick.

Your right I mentioned the hallway first. I wa om my phone at the time and looking back is a pain in the a$$. I'm sorry for that.

All that to aside I still think your scum.

What can the dead spirits do?

Because if they know stuff, it would be awesome if they could share it.

We can tell you what a bunch of dumbasses you all are and try to keep you from getting yourselves killed and, more importantly, all of us eternally damned. Not only that but...

OH MY GOD!!! WATCH OUT BEHIND YOU!!!

Haha, just kidding. But seriously, there's demons and sh*t, so watch your a$$ (they are JN-born demons after all).

One of the scenes recommended that we stay together though.

True, but I wanna be different.

Aren't we supposed to split up in groups anyways?

Yes, but I did this yesterday before the suggestion from Hess to split up was made.

How in the world can that be helpful to the town. If there was an option to make choices then it would have been mentioned in mod note or the first post. If not Hess is a dick.

Your right I mentioned the hallway first. I wa om my phone at the time and looking back is a pain in the a$$. I'm sorry for that.

All that to aside I still think your scum.

Your backtracking is noted.

This is odd, cause hess said the scenes were purely flavor.

Also think speculating on the attacky is potentially a bad idea. If the attacked knows it, and thinks it's a good play to come forward, he would've .. Jack's line seems almost like he's trying to figure out if it wa a doctor or 1 time vest he hit last night.. Normally don't like to vote off noobs early, but he doesn't feel like a noob to me, neither in mafia knowledge or how quickly he's acclimated to the name calling here..

vote Jack

We can tell you what a bunch of dumbasses you all are and try to keep you from getting yourselves killed and, more importantly, all of us eternally damned. Not only that but...

OH MY GOD!!! WATCH OUT BEHIND YOU!!!

Haha, just kidding. But seriously, there's demons and sh*t, so watch your a$$ (they are JN-born demons after all).

So Vic is a demon with all his boner pics and his affinity for buttsex?

True, but I wanna be different.

Yes, but I did this yesterday before the suggestion from Hess to split up was made.

Your backtracking is noted.

Didn't back track. I admitted I was wrong but I still believe your scum

Archived