Dan

Hungry:

Crusher

<3:

Lily

**** you:

JiF

Slats

Honorable mention -- 80 (I haven't forgotten you killed me last game, you son of a bitch)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is spot on.

I feel the monkey love.

No, stop touching me there. It tickles.

Not sure why we want to let her skate-by. I know people like to pay attention to the loud noises but her play so far reminds me of the Dan Soze play. Ride out the first few days. Get involved later.

I follow both of you, but Dan did the same thing when she destroyed Crush a few games ago then got NK'd right after. Dan always bears watching though, for obvious reasons

I follow both of you, but Dan did the same thing when she destroyed Crush a few games ago then got NK'd right after. Dan always bears watching though, for obvious reasons

No she did not.

That was the game the girl power came out early. She had more post than anyone going into day 2 or 3. Vic is right she plays harder as town early. As scum she cruises in "Im confused" mode and then opens it up and Dan-Dominates. Yet if she is going to keep slapping people around this game Id like to keep her around. LOL

I member cause I brought that up while she dismantled me like I do a steamship round when the server checks the other one cooking at Old Country Buffet.

No she did not.

That was the game the girl power came out early. She had more post than anyone going into day 2 or 3. Vic is right she plays harder as town early. As scum she cruises in "Im confused" mode and then opens it up and Dan-Dominates. Yet if she is going to keep slapping people around this game Id like to keep her around. LOL

I member cause I brought that up while she dismantled me like I do a steamship round when the server checks the other one cooking at Old Country Buffet.

I could have sworn the "Dan's not posting anything for realz" idea was used, as if she was only posting fluff.

Speed lynch time? I say Jif or Verb.

DIAF.

Not sure we're at that point yet lol.. I'd be down with verb if nobodies interested in jack.. Him asking the mod to sneak off by himself kind of makes me think he's some kind of third party looking for something..

Dude......flavor? I wanted to see if it was possible, and he wrote it into the scene...which you then did as well. Way to reach on that one.

I could vote Dan out of fear, or out of a desire to get her to make more moves in Words With Friends. Either way works. Also down with speed-lynching JiF if nothing better comes along.

I could have sworn the "Dan's not posting anything for realz" idea was used, as if she was only posting fluff.

She was posting "fluff" was brought up but I'm not accusing her of that. I'm accusing her of being completely aloof and avoiding anything. She was posting in that game but was at least doing something and then proceeded to eat Crusher, which as we all know, is ridiculous.

Not gonna be around tomorrow, so I'll just say:

Jack, Crusher, JC, 80 - one of them.

Verb, JiF, Brett, Pac - one of them.

Ape, CTM, Vic, Smash, Wombat, Slats, AVM, Dan, Lily, Raoul - and two or three of them.

Damn this is easy.

Looks like a scum attempt to point a FOS at everyone except the real culprit...very smooth...almost too smooth...plus I just used the Magic 8-ball to determine your scum..."Without a Doubt" the 8-ball says. I'm still highly suspicious of JiF...but for now...

UNVOTE

VOTE: Sharrow

She was posting "fluff" was brought up but I'm not accusing her of that. I'm accusing her of being completely aloof and avoiding anything. She was posting in that game but was at least doing something and then proceeded to eat Crusher, which as we all know, is ridiculous.

Not really she is dating JVOR and is probably used to having big things.............. SORRY :akf:

Looks like a scum attempt to point a FOS at everyone except the real culprit...very smooth...almost too smooth...plus I just used the Magic 8-ball to determine your scum..."Without a Doubt" the 8-ball says. I'm still highly suspicious of JiF...but for now...

UNVOTE

VOTE: Sharrow

Either that or they tranfused a gallon of monkey blood into him. Get well soon Sharrow.

My list is similar:

Jack, Crusher, JC, 80

Verb, JiF, Brett, Pac

Ape, CTM, Vic, Smash, Wombat, Slats, AVM, Dan, Lily, Raoul

4 or 5 of the above are definitely scum.

Another smoothy who casually omitted the real scum...another suspect I propose we need to keep a close eye on...

**** you:

JiF

Slats

Honorable mention -- 80 (I haven't forgotten you killed me last game, you son of a bitch)

I'd take it as a compliment to be in the "f*** you" crew, but why did you have to include me in the same category as JiF? Ugh. I'll never be able to get that taste out of my mouth.

Dude......flavor? I wanted to see if it was possible, and he wrote it into the scene...which you then did as well. Way to reach on that one.

meh, i'm talking about the intial motivation to pm hess.. not the joke stuff after.

Official Vote Count:

JiF (2): AVM, JF80

Verb (2): Jack, Brett

Dan X (1): Vic

JF80 (2): Primate. JiF

Jack (4): Slats, Verb, CTM, Smash

Primate (1): Pac

Sharrow (1): JC

Not voting: Crusher, Dan, Lily, Sharrow, DPR, Duke

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch

DEADLINE IS Tomorrow 9:00 pm EST

SAAAAAVE US

695734_f520.jpg695734_f520.jpg695734_f520.jpg

lulz

Couple things:

1. Since the dead people can't vote it will take a lot of us agreeing on one person to lynch going forward.

2. Hess hinted that we need to "stick together".

I propose that we unanimously lynch someone. I'm not convinced that the demons know who they are. Perhaps lynching someone without any "stragglers" (another hint Hess used earlier) will work, and that the person we take out will automatically be a demon.

Terrible idea, I know.

Couple things:

1. Since the dead people can't vote it will take a lot of us agreeing on one person to lynch going forward.

I propose that we unanimously lynch someone. I'm not convinced that the demons know who they are. Perhaps lynching someone without any "stragglers" (another hint Hess used earlier) will work, and that the person we take out will automatically be a demon.

Terrible idea, I know.

What game have we played where the dead people could vote? It always takes alot of us agreeing to lynch someone. Freakin crack head Demon.

Hess is a raving lunatic, his hints are merely confabulations he yells passing people in traffic while modding.

Fine, let's do you.

voteJ80

meh, i'm talking about the intial motivation to pm hess.. not the joke stuff after.

But why would I announce on thread that I'm PMing Hess? Wouldn't I just PM him and not mention it? That way, if questioned, I can just say it has to be flavor. Instead, while arriving at the same conclusion, I decided to put in on thread. But yeah, I can see how that's scummy. *eyeroll*

What game have we played where the dead people could vote? It always takes alot of us agreeing to lynch someone. Freakin crack head Demon.

Hess is a raving lunatic, his hints are merely confabulations he yells passing people in traffic while modding.

Fine, let's do you.

voteJ80

What game have we played where people get ADDED IN, and the dead people get to stick around to give us help? Hell if I know what Hess wants us to do. It was the best I've got.

Couple things:

Terrible idea, I know.

Haven't we played a game here (couple of years ago?) that needed the unanimous lynch? Perhaps it was a random game on DM, but I remember something like that. Not a bad idea actually, as Hess has definitely hinted at working together.

Let's just continue lynching Jack and see what happens. Hop aboard everyone!

Haven't we played a game here (couple of years ago?) that needed the unanimous lynch? Perhaps it was a random game on DM, but I remember something like that. Not a bad idea actually, as Hess has definitely hinted at working together.

Let's just continue lynching Jack and see what happens. Hop aboard everyone!

Unvote vote Jack

Another smoothy who casually omitted the real scum...another suspect I propose we need to keep a close eye on...

I really hope you are joking with this "aha" moment... I ******* copy/pasted sharrows whole list, removed the parts where he says "1 of these group" and said 4-5 scum in the 18 people he listed. I was mocking him.

What game have we played where people get ADDED IN, and the dead people get to stick around to give us help? Hell if I know what Hess wants us to do. It was the best I've got.

First off I said nothing about people getting sdded in and neither did you.

What the hell have the dead people do to help us? Sorry I missed it. Hess just puts them in the counts and adds them in the scenes. They are more of a burden. Save me, save me, the afterlife suck... help, no one could leave until you save us.

No one knows what Hess wants to do, his turn signal is perpetually on.

Official Vote Count:

JiF (1): AVM

Verb (2): Jack, Brett

JF80 (3): Primate. JiF, Crusher

Jack (5): Slats, Verb, CTM, Smash, JF80

The ghosts of your dead friends watch and hover, hoping the town can make the right decisions and free them (and yourselves) from the cursed place. They are more than capable of talking to you but they remain... silent.

Official Vote Count:

JiF (1): AVM

Verb (1): Jack

JF80 (3): Primate. JiF, Crusher

Jack (6): Slats, Verb, CTM, Smash, JF80, Brett

Archived