Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ MOD. AVM and I would like to fuse into our ultimate form AVICIOUSM. We use our powers to fire a kamehameha wave at JiF that doesn't kill him, but greatly disfigures him. His flesh melts onto his trike and he is now stuck to it forever. Just a hideous troll bounded to his trike. We un-fuse, AVM finds an Asian spirit wife. The end.

@mod.. I'd like to kick jif in the nuts and punch him in the forehead three times, if fat crusher tries to intervene a karate punch to soloplexis will take the wind out of him.. After emerging victorious, I smack lilly in the butt and goose dan

As CTM walks back to the group he here's a noise. He kicks JiF in the nuts, then punches him in the forehead three times. Crusher tries to intervene but gets a karate punch to soloplexis. He then goes over to smack Lily on the butt and gooses Dan X. "What the **** was that?" Both women look at each other and with one felt swoop of a kick to the nuts from both of them CTM falls to ground in excruciating pain. Crusher and JiF pick him up bring him down the long, dark hallway from which Verb and Slats just came, they open the cellar door, toss him in, and lock the door. "Where keeping you down there until you can control yourself," says JiF.

Take that you wise a$$ noodlenerd.

I'm gonna side with the new guy here and see where beginners luck takes us.

vote verb

Hess, once ctm assaults jif I'd like to just kill him, doesn't need to be a close call or anything.

Boring. Fag.

@Mod: If a little girl on a trike shows up, should I be freaked out...or tell JiF his kid got in the mansion?

Dont have a kid. Dumb ****.

dude.. being dragged down a dark hall by you and crusher and only getting locked in a room is a major ******* win... my a$$ was in great danger

Brett says, "I want to kill that hippie looking mother ****er." "Shut up already he's locked away for now and can't hurt anyone, let him be," adds Verbal.

Dan turns to Verb "Oh please you little pansy, just STFU. Go run away again before I decide to kick your a$$ too." "You didn't kick his a$$, you just kicked him in the nuts," says Verb.

*BAM*

Blood_Spatter.jpg

A right hand blow lands smack on Verbs face. *KNEE TO GUT* Whoooosh.

Verb falls to one knee

One more swift kick to the head. *CRACK*

He lays there on the ground...still breathing but ****ed up.

"Don't **** with me bitch," yells Dan. "That's two mother****ers who want to mess with me. Anyone else?

apparently she's still taking JVOR's death pretty hard.

A few of you go help Verb back to his feet. A bloody nose and some scraps but he'll be all right....

Official Vote Count:

JiF (3): AVM, Jetcode, JF80

Verb (2): Jack, Brett

Dan X (1): Vic

JF80 (2): Primate. JiF

Jack (4): Slats, Verb, CTM, Smash

Primate (1): Pac

Not voting: Crusher, Dan, Lily, Sharrow, DPR, Duke

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch

DEADLINE IS FRIDAY 10:00 pm EST

dude.. being dragged down a dark hall by you and crusher and only getting locked in a room is a major ******* win... my a$$ was in great danger

Now your penis is...

@ Hess, please cut off CTM's penis with the butter knife he used on the Ape.

Thanks

@ MOD. AVM and I would like to fuse into our ultimate form AVICIOUSM. We use our powers to fire a kamehameha wave at JiF that doesn't kill him, but greatly disfigures him. His flesh melts onto his trike and he is now stuck to it forever. Just a hideous troll bounded to his trike. We un-fuse, AVM finds an Asian spirit wife. The end.

<3

Boring. Fag.

Dont have a kid. Dumb ****.

Someone needs a hug. Crush, where you at bro?

Now your penis is...

@ Hess, please cut off CTM's penis with the butter knife he used on the Ape.

Thanks

@HESS... when jif goes after my penis, he'll realize I'm wearing a chastity belt.. which is standard protocal for all males planning on spending anytime around jif...

I'm gonna side with the new guy here and see where beginners luck takes us.

vote verb

Hess, once ctm assaults jif I'd like to just kill him, doesn't need to be a close call or anything.

I did that Day 1 and it led to Wombat a townie getting lynched. Jack's beginners luck is alot like Crusher's appetite control, got none.

Vic's point on Dan X is interesting but she's scarier than the Demons so Ill pass on that. Jack or Verb, need to look at it more. J80 is another for me, but need to look at it more.

STOP!!!

You all look around to find the dark, sinister man who brought you hear is smiling and standing at the top of the stairs.

"So far two of you dead and still all my demons alive. Maybe you don't all quite fully understand but as long as my demons live you are ALL DOOMED. And here you are, probably standing right next to one and completely oblivious. You poor souls don't stand a chance. MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA." And just like that, he was gone.

DEADLINE HAS BEEN MOVED UP TO TOMORROW NIGHT 9:00 PM

I will choose one of you myself to kill if you can't decide.

Haha!

Holy sh*t, boys, I was responding to Jack D thinking it was the healer protecting himself. Context, people. Definitely don't think that because the person seemed to come away scratched up, and with knowledge of what happened. Doc's don't usually get that info, right? Geezus.

You're barking up the wrong tree.

I wasn't insinuating you are scum, just disagreeing with your assessment of the mod scene.

Way to go shats.

@monkey I figured out why your so angry all the time. Must be from all the a$$ kickings you've had

Something tells me Jack is no stranger to us... he tries too hard, could it be SBIII?

Speed lynch time? I say Jif or Verb.

Not sure we're at that point yet lol.. I'd be down with verb if nobodies interested in jack.. Him asking the mod to sneak off by himself kind of makes me think he's some kind of third party looking for something..

Hehe, I think it took me a few games to get used to that. It's a big no-no on DM, so acclimating was difficult. End result? I barely play on DM anymore.

Hehe... its cool. You are a much better addition here at JN, without your sorry a$$ sense of humor I would have never known just how funny I really am.

Just in fudge bitches.

How do you make it quote inside the quote like that? Copy/paste job or is there a simpler way to do it?

Copy & paste. Multiquote both posts, then copy the

from the lower post, erase it from there, and paste it in front of the

hrm? so scenes aren't just flavor..

@mod.. can i bludgeon the ape with blunt object.. Not enough to kill him, just enough to scramble ape brains

I've never been hit by a hemp man purse before... take your best shot.

I'm agreeing more with verbal than Jack here. I do think I'd like to poke at Dan a bit more. Her aloofness is a scumtell to me. Typically she at least tries finding something in nothing but when she's scum she's just all "Lolz so lost" and disappears. I understand the rigors of her job but her past few games as town she's been more aggressive and meanwhile not active, takes a more poignant stance with her posts. Not so much "LULZ WTF GAIZ!!"

This is spot on.

This is spot on.

I feel the monkey love.

No, stop touching me there. It tickles.

Not sure why we want to let her skate-by. I know people like to pay attention to the loud noises but her play so far reminds me of the Dan Soze play. Ride out the first few days. Get involved later.

Archived