Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can take my spot.

Haha, well played.

But seriously, hanging out with you and WWWWWWWWombat is bad enough, I can't deal with the butt pirate on top of that. At least these morons finally did something right and managed not to loose anyone else in this whole process. At least not yet.

A Knock at the front door. You can all hear it from where you are.

*creeeeeeeeak* the front door swings open.

"Hello? Anyone home?"

BAM!!! THE DOOR SLAMS SHUT!!!!

"Holy Jesus" The man gets out of the way just in time before a bloody spike rips through him and then he see the dead body. "WHAT THE ****???"

You all head back to the front door to see who it is and WTF is going on....

The townie humans gather around the newcomer not sure what to think. "Is he another scum demon in disguise or is he just like us? Trapped in this godforsaken house? Or is he something else all together?" All you know is you have to find these "diguised" demons and destroy them fast so this retarded maniac who calls himself H.S. will let you leave here alive. And there's your fallen friends too...the now spirits of the house whom you can set free once the demons are all gone and their hold is relinquished. Can they still help you? BG, who had a message nobody seemed to care about listening to. Such fools! And poor JVOR...H.S., that crazy bastard killed him before he could step through the door. And Wombat, dead due to your own stupidity. You were so quick to judge...Chapter 2 continues...

http://www.sounddogs.com/sound-effects/3551/mp3/248401_SOUNDDOGS__ha.mp3

A Knock at the front door. You can all hear it from where you are.

*creeeeeeeeak* the front door swings open.

"Hello? Anyone home?"

BAM!!! THE DOOR SLAMS SHUT!!!!

"Holy Jesus" The man gets out of the way just in time before a bloody spike rips through him and then he see the dead body. "WHAT THE ****???"

You all head back to the front door to see who it is and WTF is going on....

I'm afraid that many of you are going to have to die. Slowly. ::evil:

Heh. Welcome to the game Pirate.

So the healer (if there is one. I have reasons to doubt there is) protected themselves last night. If that's the case, good move.

From the post it sounded like the demons tried to kill someone and failed. Which could mean they only have a percentage kill. I doubt this.

So the healer (if there is one. I have reasons to doubt there is) protected themselves last night. If that's the case, good move.

From the post it sounded like the demons tried to kill someone and failed. Which could mean they only have a percentage kill. I doubt this.

New guy goes from "aha, you slipped case" on D1, to setup speculation and assertion quite swiftly... he's like a mafia Baskin Robbins, 31 different flavors of ping.

Not gonna be around tomorrow, so I'll just say:

Jack, Crusher, JC, 80 - one of them.

Verb, JiF, Brett, Pac - one of them.

Ape, CTM, Vic, Smash, Wombat, Slats, AVM, Dan, Lily, Raoul - and two or three of them.

Damn this is easy.

Best day 1 ever?

+1.

I get the feeling I'm going to be missing a lot of the action due to time zone difference.

I don't know what to make of the wwwwombat vote count. Was it just Hess being impatient or someone has a double vote (or maybe an invisible vote?).

More bad acting.

Vote JF80

I'm starting to get that feeling too.

They see me trikin'

They hatin'

Tryin'a catch me chasin' chubbies

Dead people arent funny.

Best day 1 ever?

For sure.

Ape, CTM, Vic, Smash, Wombat, Slats, AVM, Dan, Lily, Raoul - and two or three of them.

Damn this is easy.

Nice list, but nobody does a list better than me.

New guy goes from "aha, you slipped case" on D1, to setup speculation and assertion quite swiftly... he's like a mafia Baskin Robbins, 31 different flavors of ping.

What's the need of argue spam with verb. I've said what I needed to sat on the matter and post after post of me saying you did this and him saying no I didn't was getting lame.

I'm trying to get things going and actually be useful. So suck it monkey.

Damn this is easy.

My list is similar:

Jack, Crusher, JC, 80

Verb, JiF, Brett, Pac

Ape, CTM, Vic, Smash, Wombat, Slats, AVM, Dan, Lily, Raoul

4 or 5 of the above are definitely scum.

What's the need of argue spam with verb. I've said what I needed to sat on the matter and post after post of me saying you did this and him saying no I didn't was getting lame.

Ask CTM, he believes there is immense value in cyclical and redundant arguments that engulf the day phases within this game. Not me though, I consider myself a logical player and don't buy into such pedestrian methodologies. My brain functions different than the average mafia person, I think and see the world in pure binary code... pretty much a genius's genius.

Argue spam- mmmmmmm, sounds delicious

Weird to me how you seem to want to kill off the DMer's. First Wombat and now Verb. Probably nothing. Or is it? dent dent dent dennnnnnnnnnnnnt.

Okay, so I don't get accused of posting nothing but junk...

Last game, on D2 I accused JF80 of being scum because he was trying to pull votes off of CTM and distance himself from that train, I was right.

This game I see him posting "around" events such as the Wombat train and the mod scenes with statements that don't resonate with me any other way but as, what I would call, bad acting. He sounds like he's trying to sound like he doesn't know what's going on - those posts, like his posts last game that tried to distance from the CTM train, all stick out to me.

That is the closest thing to a read I've got on anyone right now.

New guy JD seems like a mix of Aemon Kristen and DPR, always want to give new people time to acclimate, but he is pinging... maybe just cause he sucks so far though. :P

CTM is uncharacteristically quiet, and hasn't placed his customary D2 vote on the Ape yet. Has he finally figured out he's an idiot? Possibly.

JIF is thumping his chest for what reason exactly?

Not really that much actual game content to pick through...

Ask CTM, he believes there is immense value in cyclical and redundant arguments that engulf the day phases within this game. Not me though, I consider myself a logical player and don't buy into such pedestrian methodologies. My brain functions different than the average mafia person, I think and see the world in pure binary code... pretty much a genius's genius.

Agreed.

monkey-brains.jpg

I didn't get that feeling. Sounds more to me like they hit a bullet-proof vest.

1:17 am

http://www.sounddogs...UNDDOGS__sc.mp3

Blood curdling screams happen from somewhere upstairs. You all look at one another then go racing to the find the room where one of you has been...attacked? "No No No, please let everyone be safe, I just want out of here." The scattered mess of you search in and out of dark rooms. "Where is it, where are those screams coming from?"

Finally you all seem to convene in the hallway. You begin a headcount. 1, 2, 3....18. You're all here...even Verb.

...But one of you is breathing a little heavier scared out of your mind with scraps on your arms and legs. Somehow amid all the darkness and confusion nobody seems to really notice. "Should I tell them," you wonder? "Maybe I should, no sense in scaring everyone right now though. They're scared enough as it is. Maybe later."

The group carries on and so the hunt is over...for now.

Chapter 2 (and for the morons who can't understand flavor D2) has begun.

http://www.sounddogs...UNDDOGS__ee.mp3

It's also pretty clearly suggested that the person attacked has some kind of information. Or I guess it could be Hess flavor, with him offering us up more info later.

I didn't get that feeling. Sounds more to me like they hit a bullet-proof vest.

It's also pretty clearly suggested that the person attacked has some kind of information. Or I guess it could be Hess flavor, with him offering us up more info later.

Not sure how you infer that it sounds "more like" anything other than someone surviving a NK attempt... Healer/Doc... BPV... doesn't matter at this point imo.

Also I don't get that the person has "information" beyond the flavor insinuating that the attacked player might say at some point "hey guys, it was me that was attacked and survived" as in "should I tell them."

Not sure how you infer that it sounds "more like" anything other than someone surviving a NK attempt... Healer/Doc... BPV... doesn't matter at this point imo.

Also I don't get that the person has "information" beyond the flavor insinuating that the attacked player might say at some point "hey guys, it was me that was attacked and survived" as in "should I tell them."

They should know I won't be scared if they want to come forward. The demons know who it is, anyway.

Archived