Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

You ****ers deserved that sh*t for (rightfully) sh*tting all over him the entire time he was with the Jets, and then (wrongly) turning around and acting like he was the savior and the best QB of all time once he was a Dolphin. Not to mention the ridiculous taunting and sh*t-talking that went on after he helped the Dolphins walk to a division title after injuries to the starting QBs of the two superior teams.

It's called karma biatch. :-P

Yep. And that division title was probably the worst thing to happen to the Fins because it acted like fool's gold.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep. And that division title was probably the worst thing to happen to the Fins because it acted like fool's gold.

For them? Perhaps. For us? It just made it that much more hilarious when everything we said would happen did happen exactly how we said.

Oh, and I'm calling my shot. Hess and Verbal are going down for what they did. Nobody cares about Hess, so I'll go Inigo Montoya on Verbal

UNVOTE: Hess

VOTE: Verbal

Haha, nice reference.

And this.. will never happen again...

Member name Posts

Jack_D 17

Naeann 13

Vicious89x 13

Verbal 11

Optimus Primate 11

HessStation 11

slats 11

JiF 10

AVM 9

Bleedin Green 6

SMC 5

Pac2566 4

Jetscode1 4

Sharrow 4

CTM 3

Dan X 3

Lily 1

Smashmouth 1

Um how did...... :blink:

Vote Verbal The crybaby Fhag Phin fan

JC ain't got nothin on my spirits. Guess what, fools? They're back.

And they said this Verbal train is bad...

for me to not be on

Vote: Verbal

Please UNVOTE if you want it to be counted. That's for future reference by the way.

I'm trying to get my mafia mojo back... last couple weeks have been rife with job and home related stressors. I find I am exhausted most of the time.

I think I'll just overpost in an effort to get out of this rut.

So far the scummiest things I've seen are JiF's "it would be the awesomest to see another speed lynch" and the return of AVMentalpatient and his mafia seances.

Other that that this game has been filled to the brim with manure. and I don't like it.

Please UNVOTE if you want it to be counted. That's for future reference by the way.

Unfortunately the spirits don't keep me from being an idiot. My apologies.

This looks like a horsesheet vote.

I've never seen sheets on a horse. Is that like nuggets on a chicken? Furuthermore, what kind of sheets are we talking about? Sheets of paper? Ice? Glass?

Possibly more important...what happens to the sheets on the horse if I do it, TWICE?

Unvote, Vote: Verbal

I am unlynchable.

You mean you can't be lynched only once in a game? That's fair.

I'll kill Verb for fun but is there a legitimate reason beyond him being a sissy phin fan that laughs like a homo?

No.

I am unlynchable.

If I didn't think that was bravado and cockiness I'd modkill you. That's skating close to a role reveal.

That may or may not be your role, but it's close to being what I'd call a role reveal

You mean you can't be lynched only once in a game? That's fair.

Being unlynchable has nothing to do with my role.. if I accumulate 9 votes I'm gonzo. I was referring to a state of mind.

I refuse to be lynched, therefore I am unlynchable.

If I didn't think that was bravado and cockiness I'd modkill you. That's skating close to a role reveal.

That may or may not be your role, but it's close to being what I'd call a role reveal

Relax Jack D Nimble... Everyone else gets the joke when I'm referring to myself as unlynchable.

JVOR teaches us that we should never play any 2 games exactly the same. It allows for your opponents to identify trends.

Good idea. This game, you be me. Make no sense and rep half of Vic's post, that's all you gotta know. As for my new identity...

/push JiF off trike, laugh

I'm batman.

Being unlynchable has nothing to do with my role.. if I accumulate 9 votes I'm gonzo. I was referring to a state of mind.

I refuse to be lynched, therefore I am unlynchable.

Tell me more, PAvmC.

Good idea. This game, you be me. Make no sense and rep half of Vic's post, that's all you gotta know. As for my new identity...

/push JiF off trike, laugh

I'm batman.

Oooo. Um. Yikes.

Ninja'd by PAC. Good save. +1 mod point.

Dan and myself will be doing a mod MVP, town MVP, scum MVP, and anyone watching can do a spectator MVP

If I single handedly lose the game for the town, do I get an award?

Archived