Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wrong again simpleton.

Slats and I were swapping the es-spray every night and 80 got the mirror.

your feeble attempt at strangulation would have been thwarted.

I win... you lose.

It was you, 80, me, Vic, JIF, Slats... we were lynching 80 and I submitted the strangle/hammer combo. It was day, if 80 had the mirror it would have gone to waste. If you were swapping with Slats and you had the spray on the final day, then guess what? Slats had it the day before the final day, which is the day I strangled Vic instead of you.

I believe this means you were unprotected - meaning I could have combo'd you and 80. It would have been JIF, Vic, Slats and me... they ALL thought I was town. I would have won.

I don't expect you to understand - everyone else realizes it though.

It was you, 80, me, Vic, JIF, Slats... we were lynching 80 and I submitted the strangle/hammer combo. It was day, if 80 had the mirror it would have gone to waste. If you were swapping with Slats and you had the spray on the final day, then guess what? Slats had it the day before the final day, which is the day I strangled Vic instead of you.

I believe this means you were unprotected - meaning I could have combo'd you and 80. It would have been JIF, Vic, Slats and me... they ALL thought I was town. I would have won.

I don't expect you to understand - everyone else realizes it though.

Thats wonderful can we play this game now you retards will never agree .

Both of you are claiming nurse, and its the qualifier of "in charge" and "head" makes them sound redundant. Redundant could mean counter claim, or mean nothing. I made the statement only to point out that this is the closest to counter claims I think we might see this game... not as an indictment. This game won't be a game where someone claims finder, and someone else counters it. Its going to be more like nurse and nurse, like we see with you two idiots.

Additionally, spin it as much as you want. Your vote on Wombat late game was opportunistic and was a statement that could have been spun as joke or spun as serious, depending upon how it was re-referenced later in the game. I think you had a similar tone in the post I voted you for this game.

My vote on him wasnt opportunistic...my use of the double vote was though. ;-). Obviously I'm not asking you to take my word for it, but I think you know my personality well enough to know that much of my play in this game is motivated by the lulz...in fact, nearly all of it is.

Seriously dude, I'll take sh*t from everyone in that game except for you.

You were essentially unlynchable. You had the ability to either try to convince me you were town, or force a random lynch which would've had a 33% chance of winning for the town - as opposed to your decision to completely give up and vote yourself. You lost that game for the town even more than I did - which is saying something.

So seriously, gfy.

Ahhh, poor slatsy is having a minor melt down. Its okay buddy. I gave you the chance to change your mind when I told you I'd self vote...you told me you made your choice. Why on earth I'd self vote as scum is beyond me....but, I'm a man and I took the honorable route and in turn you got the egg on your face while my scum hunting ability was solidified as greatness forever.

I'll gfy myself when I get off work. Nobody does it better than me.

Started using it during the Office game...nailed Ape and DPR as threats to town.

During the Hellhouse game it was a little less reliable...inaccurately identified Sharrow as a threat...but did hit on CTM.

Still trying to work out all the kinks...

I'm down with following the 8Ball, who its choice again?

And I played JiF to a point whereas if Wombat didn't blind squirrel me on a hunch investigation scum woulda won in a landslide. *unintentionally flexes biceps*

You did play me, but it wouldnt have been that easy for you, I sent the mods plenty of PM's saying I'm was putting to much faith into you being town.

I think the best way to find scum in this game is clearly to argue like a bunch of women on their periods about something that happened three f'n games ago.

Actually, I take that back, that comparison is far too insulting to our lady mafia players.

I'm tempted to vote your a$$ for that. You want a comparison? I think Lily and Dan would agree with me here... Take a nail and jam it as hard as you can into your body where your leg meets your torso... at the hip area. Next dip a tampon in hot sauce and then shove it up your a$$. No thats not exactly what it would feel like... but it will give you discomfort.. which is what cramps and bloating do. To experience the bloaty uncomfortable feeling even more.. eat 3 times your capacity so you suffer from heartburn and your stomach feels like it will burst. And finally... clamp a clothespin to your dick. If all of these things do not make you feel crabby then kudos to you... but in all reality that should give you an idea of WHY women get crabby during that time.

And in closing... women have periods so we can be bitches once a month. Men are bitches all month long. What's your excuse?

(Seriously.. I love you guys... that's just a weak sauce argument BG.. I'm glad you recanted on it.)

Thats wonderful can we play this game now you retards will never agree .

Just because you don't see the point to discussing nonsense and old games, doesn't mean its not playing the game... me and Pac arguing gets eyes on the thread, it doesn't matter what we argue about... 2 things will always be true. 1.) I'll be right, and 2.) it'll push the game along and get people's eyes on the thread.

Official Vote Count: Day 1

Pac (1) - Vic,

AVM (5) - Sharrow, BG, JiF, jc, verb

Verb (5) - Nae, CTM, SMC, Smash, AVM

Slats (1) - Hess

Nolder (1) - PAC

Smash (1) - slats

Since past glories and discussion over bloody discharges from vaginas is taking precedence. The deadline is tomorrow. I'll kill someone if you all won't. Deadline is tomorrow night

That was supposed to be funny.

I'm tempted to vote your a$$ for that. You want a comparison? I think Lily and Dan would agree with me here... Take a nail and jam it as hard as you can into your body where your leg meets your torso... at the hip area. Next dip a tampon in hot sauce and then shove it up your a$$. No thats not exactly what it would feel like... but it will give you discomfort.. which is what cramps and bloating do. To experience the bloaty uncomfortable feeling even more.. eat 3 times your capacity so you suffer from heartburn and your stomach feels like it will burst. And finally... clamp a clothespin to your dick. If all of these things do not make you feel crabby then kudos to you... but in all reality that should give you an idea of WHY women get crabby during that time.

And in closing... women have periods so we can be bitches once a month. Men are bitches all month long. What's your excuse?

(Seriously.. I love you guys... that's just a weak sauce argument BG.. I'm glad you recanted on it.)

Simmer down there toots... and make me a ******* sandwich.

You know what, I'll actually settle this: JiF, slats, I28 and Pac all ******* suck at this game. Everyone feel better now?

As long as we agree that JiF sucks the most, I'm fine with this.

FOS Monkey for saying that discussing that game moves this one forward. :P

FOS Slats for pretending I meant something other than arguing draws people in.

Official Vote Count: Day 1

Pac (1) - Vic,

AVM (5) - Sharrow, BG, JiF, jc, verb

Verb (5) - Nae, CTM, SMC, Smash, AVM

Slats (1) - Hess

Nolder (1) - PAC

Smash (1) - slats

Since past glories and discussion over bloody discharges from vaginas is taking precedence. The deadline is tomorrow. I'll kill someone if you all won't. Deadline is tomorrow night

That was supposed to be funny.

I don't like either of these trains.

I'll pay Pac to do it

did you ever open that gas station you were dreaming about? If so I'll accept a part time postion there.. for every dollar I ring up a dollar goes into my triple fat goose jacket. and I'll fill up my lawnmower nightly for free.

Head nurse and charge nurse seem to be similiar, but who knows with Wild Man Jack at the helm/... I'm cool with casting out verbal, he was too yappy last game anyway

JiF actually claimed "chief" nurse (I'm a little surprised he hasn't corrected anyone calling him head nurse), whatever that is. We may have these roles, and a head nurse, too.

Just because you don't see the point to discussing nonsense and old games, doesn't mean its not playing the game... me and Pac arguing gets eyes on the thread, it doesn't matter what we argue about... 2 things will always be true. 1.) I'll be right, and 2.) it'll push the game along and get people's eyes on the thread.

The problem is no one concentrates on your past game issues like you think they do, nor should they. Most of the time the arguements are so vague it forces skimming. Personally I dont want to read pages of past arguements unless they directly reflect an issue in this game, in which case that past arguement should be fully explained so other know WTF your talking about. If you bring up an issue about a past game to make a valid point in this game, a retard debate should not break out about who was right or wrong previously, it happens far to often and its not just you.

1. your never right

2. the game stalls

3. you lose :P

JiF actually claimed "chief" nurse (I'm a little surprised he hasn't corrected anyone calling him head nurse), whatever that is. We may have these roles, and a head nurse, too.

Why would you have to correct a role that does not exist

Head nurse and charge nurse seem to be similiar, but who knows with Wild Man Jack at the helm/... I'm cool with casting out verbal, he was too yappy last game anyway

The "head" nurse is submissive...the "charge" nurse is dominant...don't know what world you live in to suggest they are similar...

FOS CTM

Just wanted to say I have checked in here and there. Will post some tonight. Just as a general FYI I may become a dad again by next Thursday, which is causing me to scramble like crazy at work to make sure my stuff is completed. Didn't really expect him to come this early. This is why I'm absent from the game mostly. Will post when I'm online working.

The problem is no one concentrates on your past game issues like you think they do, nor should they. Most of the time the arguements are so vague it forces skimming. Personally I dont want to read pages of past arguements unless they directly reflect an issue in this game, in which case that past arguement should be fully explained so other know WTF your talking about. If you bring up an issue about a past game to make a valid point in this game, a retard debate should not break out about who was right or wrong previously, it happens far to often and its not just you.

1. your never right

2. the game stalls

3. you lose :P

Sheesh... its a good thing I didn't ask. :rolleyes:

You know what I don't like? People that spam the game with their gripes about the spam in the thread.

Round n' round we go! Wheeeeeeeee!!!!!

I think somebody struck a nerve. Figured, when Pacturd bends you over, its quite embarrassing.

Havent noticed anyone call me head nurse.

Just wanted to say I have checked in here and there. Will post some tonight. Just as a general FYI I may become a dad again by next Thursday, which is causing me to scramble like crazy at work to make sure my stuff is completed. Didn't really expect him to come this early. This is why I'm absent from the game mostly. Will post when I'm online working.

Oh wow, hope everyone is healthy! Screw the job (and this game) - prioritize!

Not sure how or why we would have multiple nursing roles in mafia...but the head nurse is usually the "head" of a department, the charge nurse is usually in "charge" of a shift and gives each nurse their assignments, the chief nurse is similar to a department head but usually more educated and board certified such as a Chief Nurse Anesthetist...

If anything...makes me suspect JiF...as maybe he puts people to sleep...but really thats just conjecture at this point...

did you ever open that gas station you were dreaming about? If so I'll accept a part time postion there.. for every dollar I ring up a dollar goes into my triple fat goose jacket. and I'll fill up my lawnmower nightly for free.

At CTM's Gas n' Gay.... you'll be filling up more than your lawnmower nightly for free.

Woo-hoo! Baby time :)

All the best to your family in an exciting time - don't worry about the game.

Archived