Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

Also, I find it quite interesting that the Ape has yet to question this train yet. Came seemingly out of nowhere. Because I'm a Dolphins fan? You people already knew that - I've been playing here for over 2 years.

FOS on the Primate. More so than even SMC.

Pfft. I'm barely settled into the game... I voted JIF for trying to sound smart, and you cause I like the style of your emo - my vote had nothing to do with the Dolphins. Other than that I've barely even been reading, since its mostly all nonsense and I'm ridiculously busy, and I admittedly got caught up in the Bruins living up in Boston and all.

Just like last game I had no role in that stupid Wombat lynch, but I broke that train down on D2. If you get lynched and are town, that is when I'd look at it whiney pants.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JiF revealed at L-6, what makes you so special?

I don't suck.

You are almost more town than JiF this game. They are so dumb voting for you.

I know, right?

vote: Verbal

Solely in the interest of moving things forward.

Coming up: a vote for AVM. Stay tuned.

Ok, here we are.

I'm an in-charge nurse. I can't say what I'm in charge of, as it might be construed as a reveal by the mod, so that's what you get. Can't quite make heads or tails yet on JiF's reveal. Head nurse is certainly possible I guess, but not exactly in line with my PM. So he's very high on my suspect list for now.

I don't suck.

I know, right?

Ok, here we are.

I'm an in-charge nurse. I can't say what I'm in charge of, as it might be construed as a reveal by the mod, so that's what you get. Can't quite make heads or tails yet on JiF's reveal. Head nurse is certainly possible I guess, but not exactly in line with my PM. So he's very high on my suspect list for now.

So this could be construed as a counter-claim? Except we won't get to know what anyone actually can do...

Pfft. I'm barely settled into the game... I voted JIF for trying to sound smart, and you cause I like the style of your emo - my vote had nothing to do with the Dolphins. Other than that I've barely even been reading, since its mostly all nonsense and I'm ridiculously busy, and I admittedly got caught up in the Bruins living up in Boston and all.

Just like last game I had no role in that stupid Wombat lynch, but I broke that train down on D2. If you get lynched and are town, that is when I'd look at it whiney pants.

You live in Boston? Hmm....I'm in Rhode Island, and Wombitch is also in the Boston area I believe. We should have a beer in the city sometime. Ok, that sounded ******* gay. OMG. O. M. G.

1307580012001.jpg?1307590756

So this could be construed as a counter-claim? Except we won't get to know what anyone actually can do...

Agreed. It could be flavor for 2 totally different town roles, or he could be a liar and we should lynch him.

You live in Boston? Hmm....I'm in Rhode Island, and Wombitch is also in the Boston area I believe. We should have a beer in the city sometime. Ok, that sounded ******* gay. OMG. O. M. G.

1307580012001.jpg?1307590756

I'm there a lot to. Yeah we should all totally hook up. Wait? Er? Nooooooooooooooooooooo

Agreed. It could be flavor for 2 totally different town roles, or he could be a liar and we should lynch him.

I will say, the tone of the post I quoted when I voted him was similar to the tone of his post from the wombat train... could be spun as a joke, but could also be spun as some lame chin-scratching deep thought about the game.

I'd vote JIF again in a heartbeat if you don't plan to get all emo for us.

For now:

Unvote

Reveals are pretty much useless because they don't include ability, which won't allows us to hold people to their reveals later. This is going to present a challenge for those in love with the vote, vote, reveal, unvote crowd. Gonna have to lynch scummy players for being scummy now...

I'm there a lot to. Yeah we should all totally hook up. Wait? Er? Nooooooooooooooooooooo

Just what I need, a play date with a texting-driving lunatic, a retarded Red Sox fan and a gay Dolphins fan... add me in there and the only thing missing will be the man with the yellow hat.

Well, you're probably #3 or 4. So I figure if you're in my top 4 you're good for a vote and possible speed lynch.

Hess got the teacher's book by mistake... the one with all the answers in it.

Yes and no. I wouldn't mind knowing the list and how people ended up on it...

Well, ok. I'll do one better and give you my top 5.

1. Nolder (new guy disguise doesn't fool me)

2. You (b/c it's obvious)

3. Slats (b/c of his early play)

4. SMC (for not willing to shoot me already)

5. Vic (he seems off this game)

Well, ok. I'll do one better and give you my top 5.

1. Nolder (new guy disguise doesn't fool me)

2. You (b/c it's obvious)

3. Slats (b/c of his early play)

4. SMC (for not willing to shoot me already)

5. Vic (he seems off this game)

Well, that's a list.

Unfortunately, town or scum, you suck at this.

Fortunately, we rarely let you get to endgame.

I've been to end game twice this season. First time, the town won. Second time, didnt go so well, I wonder why?

I don't suck.

You suck at being scum or at least when I'm town and you are scum.

You dont know what to make of my reveal, yet you are a nurse too. Okay.

Dont see how it could be called a counter claim. Its a hospital and nurses typically work in the type of environment.

I will say, the tone of the post I quoted when I voted him was similar to the tone of his post from the wombat train... could be spun as a joke, but could also be spun as some lame chin-scratching deep thought about the game.

I'd vote JIF again in a heartbeat if you don't plan to get all emo for us.

For now:

Unvote

Reveals are pretty much useless because they don't include ability, which won't allows us to hold people to their reveals later. This is going to present a challenge for those in love with the vote, vote, reveal, unvote crowd. Gonna have to lynch scummy players for being scummy now...

First off, even though I was scum last game, the motivation for me to lynch wwwbgay was on pure entertainment. It might be my favorite lynch in the history of this game. So my motivation to see a Pac lynch in a similar fashion, shouldnt be used to determine my alignment.

Secondly, I mentioned the same thing about reveals with my very first post and you voted me for sounding intelligent??? Weird.

Dont see how it could be called a counter claim. Its a hospital and nurses typically work in the type of environment.

First off, even though I was scum last game, the motivation for me to lynch wwwbgay was on pure entertainment. It might be my favorite lynch in the history of this game. So my motivation to see a Pac lynch in a similar fashion, shouldnt be used to determine my alignment.

Secondly, I mentioned the same thing about reveals with my very first post and you voted me for sounding intelligent??? Weird.

Both of you are claiming nurse, and its the qualifier of "in charge" and "head" makes them sound redundant. Redundant could mean counter claim, or mean nothing. I made the statement only to point out that this is the closest to counter claims I think we might see this game... not as an indictment. This game won't be a game where someone claims finder, and someone else counters it. Its going to be more like nurse and nurse, like we see with you two idiots.

Additionally, spin it as much as you want. Your vote on Wombat late game was opportunistic and was a statement that could have been spun as joke or spun as serious, depending upon how it was re-referenced later in the game. I think you had a similar tone in the post I voted you for this game.

Archived