Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been to end game twice this season. First time, the town won. Second time, didnt go so well, I wonder why?

Seriously dude, I'll take sh*t from everyone in that game except for you.

You were essentially unlynchable. You had the ability to either try to convince me you were town, or force a random lynch which would've had a 33% chance of winning for the town - as opposed to your decision to completely give up and vote yourself. You lost that game for the town even more than I did - which is saying something.

So seriously, gfy.

I've been to end game twice this season. First time, the town won. Second time, didnt go so well, I wonder why?

You suck at being scum or at least when I'm town and you are scum.

You dont know what to make of my reveal, yet you are a nurse too. Okay.

Dont see how it could be called a counter claim. Its a hospital and nurses typically work in the type of environment.

First off, even though I was scum last game, the motivation for me to lynch wwwbgay was on pure entertainment. It might be my favorite lynch in the history of this game. So my motivation to see a Pac lynch in a similar fashion, shouldnt be used to determine my alignment.

Secondly, I mentioned the same thing about reveals with my very first post and you voted me for sounding intelligent??? Weird.

A broken clock is still right twice a day.

Accurate with scum or town?

Started using it during the Office game...nailed Ape and DPR as threats to town.

During the Hellhouse game it was a little less reliable...inaccurately identified Sharrow as a threat...but did hit on CTM.

Still trying to work out all the kinks...

Seriously dude, I'll take sh*t from everyone in that game except for you.

You were essentially unlynchable. You had the ability to either try to convince me you were town, or force a random lynch which would've had a 33% chance of winning for the town - as opposed to your decision to completely give up and vote yourself. You lost that game for the town even more than I did - which is saying something.

So seriously, gfy.

The only thing missing from this review is the part where my balls were on the towns chin.

With reveals being essentially useless, this might be a good game to rattle inactives early and often. We're not going to get anywhere getting every loudmouth to cop to being some sort of nurse.

FOS on Vic for not saying so first.

unvote

vote: Smash

And I played JiF to a point whereas if Wombat didn't blind squirrel me on a hunch investigation scum woulda won in a landslide. *unintentionally flexes biceps*

our considerable retahd strength managed to bring the town to it's knees!

To whom is this directed?

I kinda liked J. Edgar...

J. Edgar in drag, ftw.

j-edgar-edna-hoover-fbi-federal-bureau-of-investigation-gay-transvestite-cross-dress-cartoon.jpg

The only thing missing from this review is the part where my balls were on the towns chin.

I gave you your props for that game, deservedly so.

our considerable retahd strength managed to bring the town to it's knees!

Eff you... if I actually knew the win conditions of the SK, I would have killed you before Vic. It would have been me vs Town and they all bought me as town 100%. I gave the win away because I misunderstood the win condition. You played great, I played amazing.... I handed town all they needed to beat you too, and they blew it... so kudos to you for that.

Eff you... if I actually knew the win conditions of the SK, I would have killed you before Vic. It would have been me vs Town and they all bought me as town 100%. I gave the win away because I misunderstood the win condition. You played great, I played amazing.... I handed town all they needed to beat you too, and they blew it... so kudos to you for that.

I wanted you to shoot me you baboon!

You would have been dead.

Zod2008.jpg

that's Pac^ ftw

With reveals being essentially useless, this might be a good game to rattle inactives early and often. We're not going to get anywhere getting every loudmouth to cop to being some sort of nurse.

FOS on Vic for not saying so first.

unvote

vote: Smash

I believe head nurse and charge nurse are the same thing. I also believe either Verbal or JIF are scum for now my vote stays on Verbal.

I wanted you to shoot me you baboon!

You would have been dead.

You are talking about the final day, that is not when I am saying I should have killed you. It was before that. When I killed Vic. You had no mirror then, if I had killed you then it would have been me, JIF, Vic and Slats on the final day. I would have then strangled and hammered on the lynch train to kill 2 townies and won the game.

My mistake was thinking I had to have it come down to 1 scum, 1 town and me. That is why you were alive on the final day with the mirror.

I gave the win away.

You are talking about the final day, that is not when I am saying I should have killed you. It was before that. When I killed Vic. You had no mirror then, if I had killed you then it would have been me, JIF, Vic and Slats on the final day. I would have then strangled and hammered on the lynch train to kill 2 townies and won the game.

My mistake was thinking I had to have it come down to 1 scum, 1 town and me. That is why you were alive on the final day with the mirror.

I gave the win away.

Wrong again simpleton.

Slats and I were swapping the es-spray every night and 80 got the mirror.

your feeble attempt at strangulation would have been thwarted.

I win... you lose.

Archived