Fake UF fan JiF admits to being an FSU fan at heart.

T0mShane

Let it be known, that Florida didnt start winning titles till after I graduated and FSU won a National Championship my first year in school...so this wasnt an act of bandwagon jumping. Purely a part of being accepted to the better more difficult school, seeing how much cooler being a fan of the Gators was and to a lesser extent being a part of the SEC which dominates all.

The Old Ball coach was still there and Ron Zook was the coach for the rest of my years.

The only cool thing sports related that happened was we made the Final 4.

**** T0mShane

• 2 weeks later...

Now I know why JiF is so angry. It all makes sense to me.

Picture a man on a three-wheeled bicycle, pedaling through the streets of Jacksonville, Florida, desperately searching for the company of morbidly obese women who have a "thing" for surf-poseurs. That's pure, unfettered fury.

Man, you guys are mean to JiF. No wonder he's angry :D

Jetsfan80. I posted in the mafia thread and The Crusher told me I needed an invite and I was a faggot. I'm not going back to that forum.

• 5 weeks later...

Let it be known, that Florida didnt start winning titles till after I graduated and FSU won a National Championship my first year in school...so this wasnt an act of bandwagon jumping. Purely a part of being accepted to the better more difficult school, seeing how much cooler being a fan of the Gators was and to a lesser extent being a part of the SEC which dominates all.

The Old Ball coach was still there and Ron Zook was the coach for the rest of my years.

The only cool thing sports related that happened was we made the Final 4.

**** T0mShane

UF seems to be overtaking FSU in the amount of football players getting arrested for one reason or another. I'm sure they joined UF because it was a "difficult" school as well.

UF seems to be overtaking FSU in the amount of football players getting arrested for one reason or another. I'm sure they joined UF because it was a "difficult" school as well.

So, I found this really funny. You live in Germany, and you're going to use how many players get in trouble to determine which school has the better academics?

Okay buddy. lmfao.

The saying has, and always will be, if you cant get into UF, go to FSU.

The University of Florida is consistently in the top 10-20 public schools in the nation. While FSU is consistently out of the top 50.

Seriously brother, its not even comparable. Just ask an FSU grad, they'll tell you.

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities/top-public

Archived