I hate T0mShane

JustInFudge

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A word about TOMSHANE. He used to chase me down,steal my lunch money and insinuate that my mom would often darn dirty socks . Then I moved to Pittsburgh, bought a steelers jersey and he hasn't bothered me since. I do miss the shakedowns though

Bump. Its the only thing worth talking about in the lounge.

Your homoerotic obsession with Tom Shane is the only thing worth talking about in the lounge? Haven't you heard? Anonymous is starting a revolution, Delta employees pee on your bags, and some jackass died.

Your homoerotic obsession with Tom Shane is the only think worth talking about in the lounge? Haven't you heard? Anonymous is starting a revolution, Delta employees pee on your bags, and some jackass died.

And some teacher is having sex with a student... :rolleyes:

Your homoerotic obsession with Tom Shane is the only thing worth talking about in the lounge? Haven't you heard? Anonymous is starting a revolution, Delta employees pee on your bags, and some jackass died.

I h8 T0mShane has like the 4th most views and responses in the lounge.

The Nation has spoke, we are more pressing news.

How do you feel about three-wheeled bicycles, suburban kids who mosh, and dudes who carry surfboards around the shore but never actually go in the water?

Sounds like somebody that would kick the ever living sh*t out of you.

Tom Shane rules.

Wrong

Well DUH! What gave it away?

Of course I have mental issues. Im a Mets, Jets, Islanders fan who wastes time on a message board for a football team that isnt even close to playing!

Yeah, well throw the Knicks in there for me too...and I still hate tomgayhne.

Archived