I hate T0mShane

JustInFudge

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive stepped on bigger douche bags to get to guys like T0m Shane in a fight. I can careless if he stays or goes he doesnt scare me or intimidate me in anyway.

Gross. Why would anyone step on a douche bag?

This thread could've easily been subtitled, "Crusher's gone AWOL, and I need attention."

You have a talent for cutting on jif, you should use it more often

STFU - both of you.

T0mShane is a bastard. Just trying to relay the message in case somebody didnt know.

STFU - both of you.

T0mShane is a bastard. Just trying to relay the message in case somebody didnt know.

Nah, T0mS rocks.

Superman sleeps in T0mShane pajamas.

If you juggle the letters in T0mShane, you get the original Hindi spelling for 'Ghandi'.

What happened now?

Did he have lunch with Crusher?

Nope. The real story is...

I only decided to love T0mShane because the Crusher told me to give him a chance. He likes T0m and said it makes him upset when we fight. I do anything for my muffin top, so I did and it didnt go well.

I only decided to love T0mShane because the Crusher told me to give him a chance. He likes T0m and said it makes him upset when we fight. I do anything for my muffin top, so I did and it didnt go well.

Sorry it didn't go well. I like him even though he's one of those 'don't bathe enough' types. I hear it's because he 'chafes easily' from inorganic soaps or something. At tailgates we stand back because he's got the BO thing going on. And I'm not talking the "sour-rubber" BO like fat people get. Nor is it the Midwestern "ice-fishing and chicken-soup" BO or the "garlic-curry-armpit" BO like we detect from our international friends. No, T0mShane has the good old-fashioned 'onion and mexican-food' BO that both shocks you with it's intensity, yet impresses you with it's masculinity. He's an all-American. You have to respect that about a guy.

Sorry it didn't go well. I like him even though he's one of those 'don't bathe enough' types. I hear it's because he 'chafes easily' from inorganic soaps or something. At tailgates we stand back because he's got the BO thing going on. And I'm not talking the "sour-rubber" BO like fat people get. Nor is it the Midwestern "ice-fishing and chicken-soup" BO or the "garlic-curry-armpit" BO like we detect from our international friends. No, T0mShane has the good old-fashioned 'onion and mexican-food' BO that both shocks you with it's intensity, yet impresses you with it's masculinity. He's an all-American. You have to respect that about a guy.

And I was so close to repping you.

Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made. For years my conduct has been largely benign and yet without provocation you have severed our détente and forced me to unleash upon you the vengeful flame of a thousand suns. You shall curse your mothers for the day of your birth. So go now... Go and begin your life of fear, knowing, that when you least expect it, the looming sword of Damocles will crush down upon you, cleaving you in twain, and as you gaze upon the smoking wreckage that was once your life, you will regret the day you crossed the wrong fish!

You did your best and for that Im grateful. Your a good boy gunior.

Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made. For years my conduct has been largely benign and yet without provocation you have severed our détente and forced me to unleash upon you the vengeful flame of a thousand suns. You shall curse your mothers for the day of your birth. So go now... Go and begin your life of fear, knowing, that when you least expect it, the looming sword of Damocles will crush down upon you, cleaving you in twain, and as you gaze upon the smoking wreckage that was once your life, you will regret the day you crossed the wrong fish!

Jaws >>> this sh*t. More reason why you suck.

You did your best and for that Im grateful. Your a good boy gunior.

I tried for you MT, but we cant control T0mShanes sucktitude.

I miss teh Falcon!

I envision T0m Shane as owning a few leather masks and ball gags. I can also see a room in his basement having hooks and harnesses. :o

Sounds like someone was catalog shopping this morning.

I'd like to thank all my beloved friends for coming to my defense against this unprovoked attack. Though I'm normally uncomfortable with people saying nice things about me, it's great to see so many band together against a rogue douche-cake like Steve. I want us all to hug.

Archived