Dune Mafia

WWWWombat

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unvote Vic

Vote Pedroturd

He hasnt talked about the game or set up yet. Me thinks he's finally scum again and doesnt want to put himself out there like he has been for the past few game.

Pac's done it as scum before too. Maybe that jackass has learned his lesson.

Oh, and I think at least 2 of Nae, Hess, Verb, JF80, and Jack are scum.

lol that would easily be the greatest scum team ever. I think the Scum QT would look like this:

Hess: NAE!!! BOOBS!!!

JF80: Time to self vote.

Jack: Guys, let me throw this reveal past you. I'm a combination of a doc, cop, tracker and watcher and I'll say that SMC, Slats and Vic are all scum on D2. What do you think?

JF80: AWESOME IDEA DO IT

Nae: Hess is my favorite. Hey, what do you guys think of DM? Totally cool and not nerdy at all right?

Jack: OK now I'm going to take back everything I said and say I'm a vanilla townie

Hess: KILL KILL KILL

JF80: I like it Jack that should work!!!!!

Wombat: WTF are you guys doing? This game isn't going to last a week.

Unvote Vic

Vote Pedroturd

He hasnt talked about the game or set up yet. Me thinks he's finally scum again and doesnt want to put himself out there like he has been for the past few game.

This is reaching. I know we all metagame, and JN does it more than others, but damn - that really is a reach.

Oh, and I think at least 2 of Nae, Hess, Verb, JF80, and Jack are scum.

Is this including or not including yourself as one of those 2 scum?

Is this including or not including yourself as one of those 2 scum?

I'm not scum. I made it known I'm coming after you guys, BUT, you 5 running a quick train on me in response is opportunistic scumminess.

I'm not scum. I made it known I'm coming after you guys, BUT, you 5 running a quick train on me in response is opportunistic scumminess.

I'm all about day 1 joke trains. Remember wombats in Hess's game, yeah I was first on the train. It's mostly fir the lulz and besides somebody's gotta die.

What I'd your scum, Hess is bussing you to make himself look innocent Nae's boobs are competing cult leaders and they are fighting over jf80 and I'm waiting to fake claim something to see your a$$ hung.

Your over reaction is a little much.

Those 4 names are literally the easiest players to place suspicion on.

Count fail.

Scum? Nope. Opportunistic? Hell yes.

This is reaching. I know we all metagame, and JN does it more than others, but damn - that really is a reach.

Definitely a reach... especially when he could have just said he wanted to follow my lead-off vote on Pac, because I am the greatest scum hunter ever.

Unvote Vic

Vote Pedroturd

I don't know anything about Dune you fat pig. That's the one 80's movie I missed or can't remember.

I went to sleep early last night after giving the LF a couple minutes of euphoria which is why I wasn't on.

Who knows anything about Dune? Small game so I'd suspect a more conventional game then the last couple with a possible 3rd party player (singular) out there.

Definitely a reach... especially when he could have just said he wanted to follow my lead-off vote on Pac, because I am the greatest scum hunter ever.

It's hard for you not to be. You accuse everyone playing, the mods, and sometimes dead players

I didn't count you. You don't matter.

Your words wound me. Also, DIAF.

Over reaction? Hardly. That's how I am. BG is longwinded. Vic likes posting cockpics. CTM is a douche. I'm a bit melodramatic.

And apparently fond of understatements.

It's hard for you not to be. You accuse everyone playing, the mods, and sometimes dead players

Unvote

Vote Jack D

I want whatever ridiculous reveal he's hatching in that pea brain to be on my terms.

Who knows anything about Dune? Small game so I'd suspect a more conventional game then the last couple with a possible 3rd party player (singular) out there.

I have not seen the movie, but I've read all the books. I'd like to see some coroner reports before I try to game the mod & setup, though.

Archived