AVM (1): Ape

Pac (1): JiF

Not voting: Jetscode

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline: Sunday Night at Midnight

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know anything about Dune you fat pig. That's the one 80's movie I missed or can't remember.

I went to sleep early last night after giving the LF a couple minutes of euphoria which is why I wasn't on.

Who knows anything about Dune? Small game so I'd suspect a more conventional game then the last couple with a possible 3rd party player (singular) out there.

Minutes?

Lynch all liars.

Disappointed to see you stealing Pac's jokes.

1) It's an observation of your antics, not a joke

2) Pretty sure I was the first to make such an observation

3) Even if it wasn't, that's like accusing someone of plagarism for saying water's wet.

4) i am surprised you haven't taken credit for it yet

I don't know anything about Dune you fat pig. That's the one 80's movie I missed or can't remember.

I went to sleep early last night after giving the LF a couple minutes of euphoria which is why I wasn't on.

Who knows anything about Dune? Small game so I'd suspect a more conventional game then the last couple with a possible 3rd party player (singular) out there.

I lol'd pretty loudly and not sure why..

me thinks pac is putting on some pounds, he's been calling everyone fat lately..

And I agree, never seen dune and if I did, I don't remember it.. Weird too cause I'd think it'd have been something I would've seen at some point

I just want to say I'm disappointed at those of you who changed the Member Title from Crusher's adjustments. I'm looking at you, Ape and Verbal.

The ape had to put his daily affirmation back in there

Actually it's way more likely Slats is sitting home alone stoned out of his mind staring at the cover of Abbey road wondering why he is such a dirty old man... And Jetscode just called apologized for running late from the softball tourney. Hopefully arriving by Sunday. Fingers crossed.

For the record, while I have smoked pounds of weed in my lifetime, I haven't smoked in years. Random drug testing, ftl. Uruguay retirement, ftw!

The second part is true, though.

And I agree, never seen dune and if I did, I don't remember it.. Weird too cause I'd think it'd have been something I would've seen at some point

One would think by now you'd have seen vagina too... some of the mysteries of our universe will never be explained.

I just want to say I'm disappointed at those of you who changed the Member Title from Crusher's adjustments. I'm looking at you, Ape and Verbal.

I'm about sick you thinking that anyone gives a **** about your stupid opinions.

losing pounds you grotesque hippie. I've been hitting the gym hard and the pythons are back.

LYNCH ALL MOTHER****ING LIARS!!!

Somebody doesn't pay attention....I was already dead in that game.....Crusher never changed my title.

lol that would easily be the greatest scum team ever. I think the Scum QT would look like this:

Hess: NAE!!! BOOBS!!!

JF80: Time to self vote.

Jack: Guys, let me throw this reveal past you. I'm a combination of a doc, cop, tracker and watcher and I'll say that SMC, Slats and Vic are all scum on D2. What do you think?

JF80: AWESOME IDEA DO IT

Nae: Hess is my favorite. Hey, what do you guys think of DM? Totally cool and not nerdy at all right?

Jack: OK now I'm going to take back everything I said and say I'm a vanilla townie

Hess: KILL KILL KILL

JF80: I like it Jack that should work!!!!!

Wombat: WTF are you guys doing? This game isn't going to last a week.

Yes. Nerdy. And we won't say what a bunch of grown men sitting around telling each other ghey jokes on a football forum while scratching each others balls might be. :P <3 you guys!

Yes. Nerdy. And we won't say what a bunch of grown men sitting around telling each other ghey jokes on a football forum while scratching each others balls might be. :P <3 you guys!

You can get a scratch if you really want.

Don't cry. You now have a new weapon in your arsenal for whenever someone insults you. Or Hess.

I've had Hess from hello.

And yes.. it was clearly mock sadness. They have plenty of that at the store. Is that your thing now Smash? Are you that disappointed I stole all the mock angst?

I don't find the SMC train scummy. I think it's silly - just a bunch of joke votes. There might be one scum along for the ride. And his drama queen reaction seems normal, too. I haven't seen anything scummy yet, to be honest.

I don't find the SMC train scummy. I think it's silly - just a bunch of joke votes. There might be one scum along for the ride. And his drama queen reaction seems normal, too. I haven't seen anything scummy yet, to be honest.

SCUM DEFLEKSHUN!!!!1111spidermanpic!111one!!!1111

Archived