Some tweets from The Hanger

flgreen

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

janesports Jane McManus

Braylon Edwards had his Cleveland court date moved from Aug. 8 to tomorrow. If DWI violated parole, subject to fine and/or 6 mo. jail. #Jets

2 minutes ago

That was his call? Smart move by Braylon. Like I said, if he gets out of this without any jail time, having that info tomorrow will be a huge boost for his negotiating stance.

janesports Jane McManus

Two things that aren't likely to happen: 1. WR Braylon Edwards gets jail time. 2. OL Damien Woody comes back to the Jets. #NFL #Jets

2 minutes ago

I'd like to know her basis for point 2. Earlier today Woody was quoted as saying this year was Jets or nothing for him. Only thing that makes any sense is if he's not willing to play for how much the Jets are offering him.

FloppingOut FloppingOut

Can confirm the #jets have spoke with CB Phillip Buchanon.

3 minutes ago

Phillip Buchanon confirmed it himself on his twitter

Wuz up, family .. #Redskins or #Jets?????

Then there was this exchange with a fan

@PhillipBuchanon did Ed reed tell you its a no-brainer? Play with a Great D headcoach, GM or play with a slap dick team lol

@tommyjets just got off the phone with him..

That was his call? Smart move by Braylon. Like I said, if he gets out of this without any jail time, having that info tomorrow will be a huge boost for his negotiating stance.

Hopefully he did it because the Jets told him they couldn't sign him till this was resolved

rodboone Rod Boone

Asked Sanchez if restructuring his contract is something he can use as a selling point to free agents. "Absolutely." #Jets

1 minute ago

As far as the person, and team oriented leader he is, I LOVE Sanchez! This is a great thread by the way. Thanks Flgreen!!!!

TheJetsStream Manish Mehta

#Jets braintrust (front office and coaching staff) reached out to Antonio Cromartie today to let them know that they want him back. #nyj

1 minute ago

I wonder if that means the Aso talk has gone south

Archived