Some tweets from The Hanger

flgreen

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Horrid reporting by any of the morons saying this. Guy has an $18 million option bonus due, there is 0% chance he holds out this year. Any potential hold out after this year won't make a difference if Asomugha's big contract comes from the Jets or from another team.

Isn't that bonus contingent on Revis NOT holding out?

JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora

3 teams were fighting for Santonio Holmes and actually he left some money on the table to stay, with relationships with teammates and .

Coach Rex Ryan a big reason why. As I reported weeks ago, Holmes was a prime target of the Redskins, who still want Cullen Jenkins as well

3 teams were fighting for Santonio Holmes and actually he left some money on the table to stay, with relationships with teammates and .

Coach Rex Ryan a big reason why. As I reported weeks ago, Holmes was a prime target of the Redskins, who still want Cullen Jenkins as well

Phillip Buchanon just tweeted that he is ready to get the season started. He then tweeted that he would let his followers know what team he has chosen, shortly. He also responded to a question and said that the Jets were still pursuing him. From the timing in relation to the Holmes signing, it sounds like he may be wrapping things up with the Jets. Just my opinion.

Revis is NOT holding out again. Get that crap out of your minds. He's already got more money than he's actually worth and no way we bring in asamousahfld and pay him more than Revis.

23 minutes ago - by Lisa Zimmerman - Pro Bowl CB has eyes for Jets, not top dollar Confirmed, per source, CB Nnamdi Asomugha willing to take less money to come to Jets. OK with being second-highest paid CB behind Darrelle Revis

He most definitely will, just zero chance he does it this year.

He won't have to... if he plays lights out again this year Tanny will extend his deal 2 years.

If his plays comes back to earth he has no reason to hold out.

santonio10 Santonio Holmes

Just finish a bottle of Louis Roederer Cristal from 2002! Big bro showed loved today. yfrog.com/h6lgtfqj

Now all thats left to do is make it rain on some hoes.

I just can't believe the Ben Hartstock era is over.

e_man (Blogger / Podcaster) RT @MileHighReport: #Broncos make a deal, sending WR Jabar Gaffney to #Redskins for DE Jeremy Jarmon >> Braylon safe!?

2 minutes ago by Erik Manassy

Archived