Some tweets from The Hanger

flgreen

At 6pm eastern time, live on espn, the Ryan brothers will go at it in a grueling best out of three match oF "rock,paper, scissors to determine Nnamdi's services!

We all can not wait to find where Nnamdi goes. One thing for sure, we have a lot of Jet news coming over the next 24-48 hours. Once Nnamdi falls, then Tanny has many moves to make fast. If we got Nnamdi, although I like Bray, i would pick Cro over Bray for the TE's of NE.

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
toddarcher: A fist bump between Jerry n Stephen Jones. Oh the drama

nickeatman Nick Eatman

After jerry's long phone call that included rob ryan talking to someone - believed to be an agent - Jerry just gave a fist bump to Stephen.

michaelombardi Really think this Nnamdi decision is coming sometime soon, stay tuned to @nflnwork all night...

get braylon on the phone...

RichCimini Rich Cimini

Chicago's interest in Vern Gholston not surprising. He finally will get chance to play pos he did in college -- 4-3 DE. Probably min salary

Cimini is an absolute moron... as if Gholston never played the 4-3 as a JET... what a stooge

WTF has been the point of this if we don't get him? WHAT ARE WE DOING WITH ALL THAT $$$$$$$ we have???

I'd start with Braylon and Cro. He and Aso have the same agent. Mike T and the agent should be good friends by now

Archived