Some tweets from The Hanger

flgreen

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TheJetsStream Manish Mehta

To reiterate from earlier 2day, I've been told Nnamdi Asomugha's decision will not solely be based on money. He wants to win Super Bowl #nfl

Ahhh..the delicate dance of getting every penny you can (not there is anything wrong with that) and appearing to care about winning!

If he wanted to win a Super Bowl the deal would have long been done!

Ahhh..the delicate dance of getting every penny you can (not there is anything wrong with that) and appearing to care about winning!

Dallas is loaded talent wise. Weaker conference as well.

Dallas is loaded talent wise. Weaker conference as well.

AFC East is a much weaker division though. Its a 2 team race for us.

NFC East is Dallas, Philly, NYG, with an 8-8 Skins team. Gotta survive that division before you can worry about Conference... also the past 3 of last 4 SB winners are NFC.

AFC East is a much weaker division though. Its a 2 team race for us.

NFC East is Dallas, Philly, NYG, with an 8-8 Skins team. Gotta survive that division before you can worry about Conference... also the past 3 of last 4 SB winners are NFC.

This. The NFC is thinned out only due to the West. The Central and North are very, very tough divisions now with with Detroit in the former and Tampa in the latter on the up.

I love Jets fans saying this. Like all this franchise does is win SuperBowls! :lol:

Something tells me sweet talking Jerry can sell that concept a little better than the Jets can. And he can sell it with more money and no state income tax.

I love Jets fans saying this. Like all this franchise does is win SuperBowls! :lol:

Something tells me sweet talking Jerry can sell that concept a little better than the Jets can. And he can sell it with more money and no state income tax.

Right? One is a significantly more "storied" franchise. this looks like the tide is turning a little bit

Just to be clear, I meant the Collinsworth comment. Not your reply. Sorry bout that

Then I apologize. Sorry here too. Too much good stuff happening for us long suffering Jet fans. I guess we are all a little tense right now. I want this Aso signing done and I want Braylon.

Then I apologize. Sorry here too. Too much good stuff happening for us long suffering Jet fans. I guess we are all a little tense right now. I want this Aso signing done and I want Braylon.

We're similar creatures you and I

Cowboys | Nnamdi Asomugha in sights

Fri, 29 Jul 2011 09:44:51 -0700

The Dallas Cowboys are reworking contracts to open salary cap room so they can make a strong push to sign free-agent CB Nnamdi Asomugha (Raiders). To make the necessary room to add him, the team would also release CB Terence Newman.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz1TVvab3me

Dallas radio 105.3 reporting Aso agreeing to terms with Jets. Found in Dallas fan forum about 20 minutes ago. First reporting from Boston, now in Dallas. Just no confirmation yet...Seems like they are setting jet fans up for a let down..

Dallas radio 105.3 reporting Aso agreeing to terms with Jets. Found in Dallas fan forum about 20 minutes ago. First reporting from Boston, now in Dallas. Just no confirmation yet...Seems like they are setting jet fans up for a let down..

I hate you

Archived