Some tweets from The Hanger

flgreen

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JennyVrentas Jenny Vrentas

Not speaking to Dallas' finances here, because I don't know. But could close relationship btwn Asomugha + Rob Ryan be a factor?

Is she serious with this question?

twitter sucks.. and I'm an idiot for reading all this crap.

Dallas radio 105.3 reporting Aso agreeing to terms with Jets. Found in Dallas fan forum about 20 minutes ago. First reporting from Boston, now in Dallas. Just no confirmation yet...Seems like they are setting jet fans up for a let down..

It'll be a let down if we actually waste our money on this guy.

It'll be a let down if we actually waste our money on this guy.

Numbers floating around in Dallas....insane money.

4 years for $73million max, $39 million gauranteed. these are some numbers floating around. dont count them as a statement just what i been hearing and a verbal agreement is supposed to be for dallas also

Numbers floating around in Dallas....insane money.

4 years for $73million max, $39 million gauranteed. these are some numbers floating around. dont count them as a statement just what i been hearing and a verbal agreement is supposed to be for dallas also

lol

If that's true just pick up Newman who should come pretty reasonably at his age. More than adequate to be a #2 and if somehow Kyle Wilson ever does develop as once hoped he won't be buried due to others' salaries.

lol

If that's true just pick up Newman who should come pretty reasonably at his age. More than adequate to be a #2 and if somehow Kyle Wilson ever does develop as once hoped he won't be buried due to others' salaries.

Absolutely agree. The Jets would have to be borderline retarded to go anywhere close to those numbers.

Archived