Some tweets from The Hanger

flgreen

Numbers floating around in Dallas....insane money.

4 years for $73million max, $39 million gauranteed. these are some numbers floating around. dont count them as a statement just what i been hearing and a verbal agreement is supposed to be for dallas also

If those numbers are true. my thoughts:

1. I am glad we did not sign him

2. So much for all the PR about Aso wanting to win.

3. Its official. Jerry Jones is SENILE!

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol

If that's true just pick up Newman who should come pretty reasonably at his age. More than adequate to be a #2 and if somehow Kyle Wilson ever does develop as once hoped he won't be buried due to others' salaries.

100 times this.

Newman isn't what he was but he's a good CB and we'd still have one of the top CB tandems, probably the best in the league.

• The Jets feel very confident they can get him but, I'm told, they are also concerned about being used.by realfreemancbs via twitter 2:25 PM
  • I'm told Jets feel like they've gone as far as possible contract wise with Nnamdi.by realfreemancbs via twitter 2:23 PM

marcusdixon94 “@dancrayfish: @marcusdixon94 whats the mood at camp? Are guys waiting to hear about nnamdi?”we ready to go at it with whoever is there

4 minutes ago by Marcus Dixon,

Nnamdi is a great CB, but he must be the luckiest bastard on the planet. To go from getting a stupidly inflated contract from Al Davis to getting another one from Jerry Jones. Talk about timing...

Assuming it's all true of course, but I find internet rumors to be remarkably accurate, doesn't everyone?

CharlieBurkNYC Charlie Burkowitz

as @si_peterking just said, the #cowboys "inclusion" in the NA sweepstakes is agent driven. #nfl #jets

1 minute ago

This guys got the scoop for sure

Maybe that was what Tanny meant by felt like being used..

RichCimini Rich Cimini

According to source, #Jets have made Bart Scott, Calvin Pace, LT and Brandon Moore take pay cuts to make room for Asomugha.

1 minute ago

This is getting stupid

just heard this... wow, at least we have a couple good guys that want to win, im impressed by our willingness

Archived