Some tweets from The Hanger

flgreen

RichCimini Rich Cimini

According to source, #Jets have made Bart Scott, Calvin Pace, LT and Brandon Moore take pay cuts to make room for Asomugha.

1 minute ago

This is getting stupid

I agree. Neither Rex/Tanny or Rob/Jerry want to lose. And ASO was not about the money.

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RichCimini Rich Cimini

Who will be starting alongside Santonio Holmes? Hearing that #Jets are showing interest in Packers WR James Jones.

1 minute ago

THIS is something I like hearing. He's on his way up, hasn't even realized his potential... we've seen Braylon's best already.

All this news about Dallas being in the running has and always was agent-driven. The Jets and Nnamdi have agreed in principle, the agent is just trying to sweeten the deal a little bit, by trying to threaten another team swooping in. Soon enough I will be vindicated--feel free to follow after that for more breaking NFL free agency reports.

Cotchery Cimini you f*cking tool.

I don't get we Jericho is not getting more love... he was solid receiver when he was our No.1 he had a slipped disk in his back.

Now my wife slipped her disk pick up my son. She screamed and handed me my son and was on the floor rolling around in pain. This is a woman who had natural child birth with twins. She is tough as nails.

She had a Discectomy the same procedure JC had and was fine a month latter. I would not discount Jeriho @ 100%

I don't get we Jericho is not getting more love... he was solid receiver when he was our No.1 he had a slipped disk in his back.

Now my wife slipped her disk pick up my son. She screamed and handed me my son and was on the floor rolling around in pain. This is a woman who had natural child birth with twins. She is tough as nails.

She had a Discectomy the same procedure JC had and was fine a month latter. I would not discount Jeriho @ 100%

Don't forget J-Co completed a pass after pulling a groin. Tough sumbitch.

RichCimini Rich Cimini

According to source, #Jets have made Bart Scott, Calvin Pace, LT and Brandon Moore take pay cuts to make room for Asomugha.

1 minute ago

This is getting stupid

restructure != paycut.. usually mroe money defferred

smcknight21 Scotty McKnight

Officially a New York Jet as of this morning. Still a ton of work to do to help contribute to the team, but it was a great feeling!

This just in..

Scotty McKnight has been asked to restructure to make room for Nnamdi.

All this news about Dallas being in the running has and always was agent-driven. The Jets and Nnamdi have agreed in principle, the agent is just trying to sweeten the deal a little bit, by trying to threaten another team swooping in. Soon enough I will be vindicated--feel free to follow after that for more breaking NFL free agency reports.

I was a total mark last night. Not so much anymore.

Archived