Braylon hints he's signing with Patriots? MAYBE

T0mShane

You'll see soon enough. When the Jets resign Cromartie and lose out on Braylon, will you still be laughing?

STFU... we actually root for this team... not for prognostications from jerkoffs to be true. Nobody cares about keeping track of who is righ and wrong. We care about not being jerked around.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

STFU... we actually root for this team... not for prognostications from jerkoffs to be true. Nobody cares about keeping track of who is righ and wrong. We care about not being jerked around.

I strive for objectivity--you can't report news, especially bad news, if your mind is clouded by prejudices towards or against a team.

What do you have 100 twitter followers! Thats quite a rep to uphold HAHAHA.

You're off by more than a factor of 2. I'm just establishing myself, but once people realize that my info is legit that followers number will skyrocket. And soon thereafter I'll probably be on ESPN.

You're off by more than a factor of 2. I'm just establishing myself, but once people realize that my info is legit that followers number will skyrocket. And soon thereafter I'll probably be on ESPN.

HAHAHAHAHA You're like a character in a Ricky Gervais sitcom.

Yeah, look who typed it. I've been wrong ONCE. I have valuable and credible sources, they screwed up earlier in relaying their information before it was finalized re Nnamdi.

Hmmm...

CharlieBurkNYC: davey concepcion to be named mets manager on monday, sources tell me

CharlieBurkNYC: matt leinart has signed with seattle, contract terms not yet known

CharlieBurkNYC: michael vick did NOT make the eagles, from what i'm hearing...stay tuned..

CharlieBurkNYC: jim edmonds to the rangers for pop off the bench, pending commisioner approval

CharlieBurkNYC: cliff lee to twins for wilson ramos, danny valencia, minor league p carlos gutierrez, pending physicals

CharlieBurkNYC: johnny damon WILL be a brave, pending physicals and an official announcement is expected thursday.

CharlieBurkNYC: carl pavano has signed with the red sox, 2 years 6 mill i'm hearing. interesting, revenge?

Hmmm...

CharlieBurkNYC: davey concepcion to be named mets manager on monday, sources tell me

CharlieBurkNYC: matt leinart has signed with seattle, contract terms not yet known

CharlieBurkNYC: michael vick did NOT make the eagles, from what i'm hearing...stay tuned..

CharlieBurkNYC: jim edmonds to the rangers for pop off the bench, pending commisioner approval

CharlieBurkNYC: cliff lee to twins for wilson ramos, danny valencia, minor league p carlos gutierrez, pending physicals

CharlieBurkNYC: johnny damon WILL be a brave, pending physicals and an official announcement is expected thursday.

CharlieBurkNYC: carl pavano has signed with the red sox, 2 years 6 mill i'm hearing. interesting, revenge?

LOL

Charlie, don't ya just hate a busybody

I've been a Jet fan for over 40 years, and I'm not trying to be negative when I say Holmes will not be as productive without Edwards! The kid can flat out block and is always a threat to go up for the ball. I believe he only had one drop last season and numerous times he went up to snatch an errant throw to the wrong side of his body. He's always a threat to break tackles after the catch and most of all the kid bleeds green. Sure he is one mishap from suspension, but that's what incentive clauses in contracts are for. You can say all you want about his one catch games, but with the run first attitude of this team it happened to our other receivers as well. This just doesn't make sense to me at all, he finally found a home where he felt he was part of something bigger than himself and gave it his all. All winter long we heard management prepare us for not being able to afford both, after the past few days we know that's not true with the money, cuts and restructuring going on to get nnamdi (which would have been a luxury/overkill not a necessity!)

Oh and one more issue! Cro over Nnamdi! Why? Call me stupid, but I'll take the guy that's familiar with the responsibilities of this system rather than have to go through the learning curve again. Let's not forget that Cro, not Revis was covering other teams #1's on many occasions when Revis was hurt or just coming back and was lights out! I actually remember all the post saying "who needs Revis" while he was holding out. Well I've hit my limit of 3 posts a year for the past five years, so I'm out :)

Archived