IMO Great News

F.Chowds

TheJetsStream Manish Mehta

How about this: @Revis24 asked to move Kyle Wilson's locker next to his so he can mentor him more during season

JennyVrentas Jenny Vrentas

Revis says Kyle Wilson's locker is about to be moved next to his, so he can rub off on him. #nyj

rodboone Rod Boone

Darrelle Revis plans on having a new next door locker mate. Revis said he wants @KWilson20 close to him. Says they'll be "siamese twins."

Nothing Bad can come of this... I think it really show everyone the name MEVIS is a total misconception!

We need Wilson to justify that number 1 pick so any help Revis can give is welcome

Wilson does not need to justify anything... The Jets need to make sure that they gave him every opportunity to perform like a first round pick should. Mentoring from Revis can only help in his development.

I wonder how sitting next to someone while getting dressed and undressed will help them on the field ;)

It helps.

If you don't believe me, just go up to someone successful in your line of work...maybe your boss, for example...and strip down to your tighty whities and just sit there.

It will do wonders for your career.

It helps.

If you don't believe me, just go up to someone successful in your line of work...maybe your boss, for example...and strip down to your tighty whities and just sit there.

It will do wonders for your career.

You try it and let me know how it works out for you.

How about this: @Revis24 asked to move Kyle Wilson's locker next to his so he can mentor him more during season

Revis says Kyle Wilson's locker is about to be moved next to his, so he can rub off on him. #nyj

rodboone Rod Boone

Darrelle Revis plans on having a new next door locker mate. Revis said he wants @KWilson20 close to him. Says they'll be "siamese twins."

Nothing Bad can come of this... I think it really show everyone the name MEVIS is a total misconception!

Don't siamese twins have bad eye site? Or am I getting that confused with something else?

rodboone Rod Boone

ME LIKEY!!! Until Wilson's contract is up

Archived