Kyle Orton Named Starter

JustInFudge

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We dont know if Tebow sucks. Denver wont give him enough of an opportunity even though he's out played Orton every chance they've given him.

Sanchez sucking is a known fact.

Yeah we do. When coaches are voluntarily leaking info to the media that the only reason he hasn't been cut is because of his draft status, I'd say that counts as knowing the guy sucks.

Hell, I hope he gets the chance to play, if only so I can post the youtube clips of him sucking in a thread dedicated to you.

Yeah we do. When coaches are voluntarily leaking info to the media that the only reason he hasn't been cut is because of his draft status, I'd say that counts as knowing the guy sucks.

Hell, I hope he gets the chance to play, if only so I can post the youtube clips of him sucking in a thread dedicated to you.

The same coaches that think Orton gives them the best chance to win? I'd say that means they dont know sh*t.

All I can say is, look at what the offense did with Tebow compared to Orton. Tebow moves the chain, Orton is the mush.

JiF was right again.

U suck

The same coaches that think Orton gives them the best chance to win? I'd say that means they dont know sh*t.

All I can say is, look at what the offense did with Tebow compared to Orton. Tebow moves the chain, Orton is the mush.

JiF was right again.

U suck

Oh lord. And you honestly have the balls to accuse Sanchez defenders of making Chad Pennington arguments?

Oh lord. And you honestly have the balls to accuse Sanchez defenders of making Chad Pennington arguments?

Totally different. You dont know what you dont know - Tebow. You know what you know - Orton.

1 totally sucks donkey dick, the other is champion with God on his side.

Fox says he didn’t hear Tebow chants, reiterates Orton is starter

Posted by Michael David Smith on September 13, 2011, 6:30 PM EDT

johnfoxden.jpg?w=160

Getty Images

Denver fans were vocal in their support of backup quarterback Tim Tebow during Monday night’s loss to the Raiders, but coach John Fox says he didn’t hear the fans chanting Tebow’s name. And Fox isn’t about to change his stance that Kyle Orton will continue to start and Tebow will continue to sit.

“Kyle’s our starting quarterback,” Fox said today. “I don’t think too many guys are firing their whole teams after one game because they happen to be in the half the teams in the league that lost in Week One.”

Immediately following the game, Fox ignored a question about Tebow. Today he went out of his way to praise the Broncos’ paying customers while also saying that the last thing he’s going to do is listen to the fans when it comes to picking his quarterback.

“I couldn’t actually hear that,” Fox said of the Tebow chants. “I thought our crowd was great. I thought it was electric. I thought it was as good as I’ve been associated with. All my feelings about the fans and the crowd and the home field was tremendous.”

The Broncos are in a tough position: They can’t bench Orton for Tebow, because all indications are that Orton isn’t just better than Tebow in practice, but he’s much better than Tebow in practice. And yet they also can’t stop the fans from continuing to push for Tebow to be the starter.

The Broncos are back home against the Bengals on Sunday. If Orton struggles, the fans in Denver will make sure their Tebow chants are loud enough for Fox to hear.

• 4 weeks later...

No way. Just when Sanchez is beginning to round into form, you trade him for an overhyped college player.

Tebow might look in spots, but his best days are playing college style.

We'll see. He's a been a stud when given the chance.

And since when is Sanchez beginning to round into form?

Which sparks an interesting thought - who is more difficult for a DC to prepare for - Sanchez or Tebow?

My guess is Tebow because he's a duel threat.

Archived