Bill Belichick fined $50,000

Integrity28

Bill Belichick fined $50,000 for physical contact with official

• NFL.com
  • Published: Sept. 26, 2012 at 01:23 p.m.
  • 4 Likes | 1 Comments

New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick has been fined $50,000 for "impermissible physical contact with an official" at the end of the Patriots' loss to the Baltimore Ravens, the NFL announced Wednesday.

Belichick grabbed Esteban Garza's arm while exiting the field.

"I have never meant any disrespect or in any way tried to abuse or be disrespectful to the officials and the job that they do," Belichick said after the incident.

----

Good. Pig ****er. The OC from Washington got $25k for yelling at one I think.

good. could you imagine the uproar if Rex had grabbed a guy? he'd be banned for life.

That's the fun that comes with the Jets. I still remember the complete uproar there was over the Jets daring to only bench Edwards for a quarter after a DUI, meanwhile these days another Falcons' players is arrested every few days and nobody gives a sh*t.

That's the fun that comes with the Jets. I still remember the complete uproar there was over the Jets daring to only bench Edwards for a quarter after a DUI, meanwhile these days another Falcons' players is arrested every few days and nobody gives a sh*t.

Yeah, I'm surprised the Michael Turner DWI didn't get more bitching and moaning here.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived