62 replies to this topic

#51 JFtoLong

JFtoLong

2nd Year Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,294 posts
  • Locationgrassy knoll

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:51 PM

Nobody is arguing that Sanchez is spent, the only argument going on is that some people believe (myself included) that as horrible as Sanchez is right now he is still the best option on the Jets roster at the position.

Beat Miami in Miami, beat St. Louis in St. Louis, and put a straight ass kicking on the 9-4 Colts, that's 3 quality wins, Arizona, Jax, and Buff are teams every decent team should beat. You play the teams you are scheduled it is what it is.

I'll tell you this if the Jets played their schedule from this season in reverse order the gloom, and doom probably never happens, the Jets more than likely start the season 5-2, maybe even 6-1, and then who knows what happens from there everything is different, attitude, confidence, ect.

The Miami game was an absolute gift, and I can't get excited about any other win this year. The schedule has been incredibly soft.

#52 Pac

Pac

ayyyyy

• Members
  • 13,721 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:23 PM

The Miami game was an absolute gift, and I can't get excited about any other win this year. The schedule has been incredibly soft.

excerpt from an article in Daily News yesterday...

"Those who try to marginalize the statistical leap by noting the inferior competition (Cardinals and Jaguars) in recent games conveniently ignore that the Jets had the toughest schedule in the NFL through the first 12 weeks. News flash: There are soft parts of every team’s schedule. The Jets just happened to have a front-loaded degree of difficulty".

ooops.

#53 JFtoLong

JFtoLong

2nd Year Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,294 posts
  • Locationgrassy knoll

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:25 PM

"Those who try to marginalize the statistical leap by noting the inferior competition (Cardinals and Jaguars) in recent games conveniently ignore that the Jets had the toughest schedule in the NFL through the first 12 weeks. News flash: There are soft parts of every team’s schedule. The Jets just happened to have a front-loaded degree of difficulty".

ooops.

It is what it is, if you think Rex is doing a good job, your entitled, I strongly disagree, and we have not run the table just yet.

#54 T0mShane

T0mShane

From devil to Bevell, '15

• Members
  • 24,714 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:30 PM

Are you also SAR1 in that other Jets fan site...

I'm Soothsayer on the other site.
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#55 T0mShane

T0mShane

From devil to Bevell, '15

• Members
  • 24,714 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:33 PM

ooops.

The Jets put up ok stats against bad teams, but awful stats against good teams. So, I win.

--Pac, 12/13
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#56 afosomf

afosomf

mon

• Members
  • 21,667 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:49 PM

ooops.

someone needs to put a CAP in your arse mon

#57 Sperm Edwards

Sperm Edwards

Penis

• Moderators
  • 27,032 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:40 PM

The Jets haven't lost a game this year because any single receiver went buck wild on their defense, so it's hard to point to Revis being out as the reason for their issues. Rex is a very good defensive coordinator with a pretty nifty feel for schemes. But, it would seem that the better offenses and offensive coordinators in the league have caught up to those schemes, which was predictable, and because they haven't upgraded the pass rush, Rex can't compensate. He looks like a one-pitch pitcher who looks good the first time through the league, then gets raked on subsequent go-rounds.

Rex = Pedro Cerrano?

He needs to offer Jobu cigar and rum.

JetNation

2446sd4.jpg

Morn - hin - weg

#58 RutgersJetFan

RutgersJetFan

CZARFACE

• Members
  • 14,730 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:50 PM

Lol

(Chandler)'s a nice piece as long as he's the 7th most important player on your roster....I think they're going to be disappointed when they see he's just a pumped-up Drew Gooden.

#59 GhostOfGlennFoley

GhostOfGlennFoley

New Kid On The Block

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:03 PM

They were also a 3rd and 1 conversion away from a victory over the Pats. God, that pisses me off just thinking about it. Seriously, shotgun on 3rd and short? We're a running team! play like one!

#60 Bleedin Green

Bleedin Green

SuperTwat

• Members
  • 20,383 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:40 PM

In that case, you owe me $55 ****er.
By day he's the (not so) mild-mannered Bleedin Green, but by night...

#61 Pac

Pac

ayyyyy

• Members
  • 13,721 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:03 AM

someone needs to put a CAP in your arse mon

PM NY Mick.. he'd probably do it for season 1 of Sons of Anarchy on Blu Ray.

#62 Jets62

Jets62

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:35 PM

Lure Bill Cowher out of retirement, hire Charlie Casserly as the GM,and make Rex the DC. Wanna see a different team? I do. Of course this won't happen but Im sick of this regime by now.

#63 BurnleyJet

BurnleyJet

Fan for 30 years (You get less for Murder these days!)

• Members
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:00 PM

Soothsayer, nope PatsTx......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users