Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

all in favor of internet dating...the key is the personality profile...honest answers provide a good match...with that...had a buddy marry a gal he met on one of the site...marriage lasted approximately five years...just saying...no guarantees...but if I was ever single again (god forbid)...I would take a shot with the internet or the two-minute speed dating gig...which I've heard from friends...(men and women) who say it's a hoot.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering the caliber of gentlemen that have commented in this thread I find it surprising

Heh. There were a couple decent guys, still friends with some of them. Mostly though there were strange guys like this one crazy cat guy and this other guy who told me I was more girly then he thought I'd be (still not sure where he got I wouldn't be girly from).

Heh. There were a couple decent guys, still friends with some of them. Mostly though there were strange guys like this one crazy cat guy and this other guy who told me I was more girly then he thought I'd be (still not sure where he got I wouldn't be girly from).

wutafag

yeah.. so anyway I'm assuming we're looking at a standard game of 4 scum and perhaps a symp (no scum I'm not your symp if one exists).

the only wild card is that fake latino Lou Diamond Phillips. His role would suggest he's town but the fact that he plays a Mexican would lead me to believe he's scum. Weird dynamic.

all in favor of internet dating...the key is the personality profile...honest answers provide a good match...with that...had a buddy marry a gal he met on one of the site...marriage lasted approximately five years...just saying...no guarantees...but if I was ever single again (god forbid)...I would take a shot with the internet or the two-minute speed dating gig...which I've heard from friends...(men and women) who say it's a hoot.

I could alienate a nation of woman in two minutes. LOL

lulzwut.

I just figure any dude worth his salt will try to engage a woman face to face. That takes some balls. DOesn't matter if at bar, work, wherever.

To those who suggest the supermarket...also in favor...see many woman my age "shopping"...even had one nice looking gal mistakenly abscond with my cart...managed to get into the next aisle till I found out who took it...she calmly offers the obligatory apologies...stated how she liked what was in my cart better....steaks and wine...nice eyes on her...raised my blood pressure a little...anyway...tell the wife when I get home what happens...she says it's a classic case of a woman looking for a dinner invite...I don't know about that...but then she proceeds to lecture me to start wearing my wedding ring...never really wear it... unauthorized at my job...lol.

To those who suggest the supermarket...also in favor...see many woman my age "shopping"...even had one nice looking gal mistakenly abscond with my cart...managed to get into the next aisle till I found out who took it...she calmly offers the obligatory apologies...stated how she liked what was in my cart better....steaks and wine...nice eyes on her...raised my blood pressure a little...anyway...tell the wife when I get home what happens...she says it's a classic case of a woman looking for a dinner invite...I don't know about that...but then she proceeds to lecture me to start wearing my wedding ring...never really wear it... unauthorized at my job...lol.

Grocery store? WTF? That;s already foreplay for me. What I need some bitch messing it up?

I could alienate a nation of woman in two minutes. LOL

That's the best part according to friends...some come across with an attitude or maybe your just in the mood to play...and you make a comment that could be interpreted either way...never know where the conversation goes...and no worries either way...lol

That's the best part according to friends...some come across with an attitude or maybe your just in the mood to play...and you make a comment that could be interpreted either way...never know where the conversation goes...and no worries either way...lol

Two minutes? Hmmm let me get some questions. Do you like take turns?

Question 1 : What is your favorite pre-coital meal to cook?

Question 2 : Do you mind crumbs on your naked body? I'm a little bit of a sexual snacker

Question 3 : What one of your girlfriends will be joining us during sex?

I think I could do this.

It's amazing what you can get away with once you're able to start blaming your age and being confused for everything you do. Those young gals just giggle and walk away every time I "accidentally" rub up against their chests and behinds when they come to deliver me my soup.

Side note: I still have no idea where the hell this old man thing came from, but I figured I might as well embrace it.

940877.jpg

Ummm.... you always lecture us about using a Klacko joke, so I'm guessing it comes from Klacko?

yeah.. so anyway I'm assuming we're looking at a standard game of 4 scum and perhaps a symp (no scum I'm not your symp if one exists).

the only wild card is that fake latino Lou Diamond Phillips. His role would suggest he's town but the fact that he plays a Mexican would lead me to believe he's scum. Weird dynamic.

The fact that he's Mexican leads me to believe he's here to do the dishes.

Vote Count:

CTM (1): Ape

JC (2): Lily, Slats

Pac (4): Leelou, SMC, Vic, Crusher

Crusher (1): Nolderp

SMC (1) : BG

AVM (1): JC

HeavyFog (3): 80, Smash, Hess

Vic (1): Pac

JF80 (1): Verb

Slats (1): AVM

With 20 players alive, it takes votes 11 for a hanging.

Archived