Here we go it has already started, Rex on the Hot Seat

drocksthaparty

I didn't see it posted, I thought I would share it. Rex is a good coach, we just need to win though

I watch a ton of football and when I thought of this topic, I thought it would be important to put up a list of coaches and GM’s that I feel are on the hot seat for this upcoming season.  I have come up with three coaches in this article who I feel are pushing it, and with one minor mistake could be canned.  You can only blame a player so much, before really looking at the person in control of the situation.  In this case, I have three head coaches from three very solid teams that are pushing all the wrong buttons.

My first head coach is not a shocker, it is Jason Garrett of the Dallas Cowboys.  Garrett is 21-19 as the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys and has never, MARK MY WORDS NEVER made it to the playoffs.  Jerry Jones is a person that built an empire in Dallas and he will not continue to have a huge building and tons of fans, but not a winning team.  I expect Garrett to do whatever is possible to make the playoffs this year, but the first downward spiral for the Boys, and I expect Garrett gone.

My next coach is Rex Ryan of the New York Jets.  I love big Rexy’s attitude but let’s be honest he has had some bad teams.  If he plans on riding with his lover Mark Sanchez again, his career could be about over as a head coach.  I think Rex is a very good coach, but with a career record of 38-32, it might not be good enough for one of New York’s premier teams.

My last coach is a shocker, but let me explain.  GARY KUBIAK of the Houston Texans come on down.  Kubiak has had one of the top offenses and defenses since becoming a head coach, and he can never make it to the big show.  His record in the playoffs is 2-2 and a grand total record of 61-55.  That is not that impressive for the Texans with Arian Foster, Andre Johnson, Matt Schaub, and JJ Watt.  COME ON KUB, get it together.

I watch a ton of football and when I thought of this topic, I thought it would be important to put up a list of coaches and GM’s that I feel are on the hot seat for this upcoming season.  I have come up with three coaches in this article who I feel are pushing it, and with one minor mistake could be canned.  You can only blame a player so much, before really looking at the person in control of the situation.  In this case, I have three head coaches from three very solid teams that are pushing all the wrong buttons.

My first head coach is not a shocker, it is Jason Garrett of the Dallas Cowboys.  Garrett is 21-19 as the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys and has never, MARK MY WORDS NEVER made it to the playoffs.  Jerry Jones is a person that built an empire in Dallas and he will not continue to have a huge building and tons of fans, but not a winning team.  I expect Garrett to do whatever is possible to make the playoffs this year, but the first downward spiral for the Boys, and I expect Garrett gone.

My next coach is Rex Ryan of the New York Jets.  I love big Rexy’s attitude but let’s be honest he has had some bad teams.  If he plans on riding with his lover Mark Sanchez again, his career could be about over as a head coach.  I think Rex is a very good coach, but with a career record of 38-32, it might not be good enough for one of New York’s premier teams.

My last coach is a shocker, but let me explain.  GARY KUBIAK of the Houston Texans come on down.  Kubiak has had one of the top offenses and defenses since becoming a head coach, and he can never make it to the big show.  His record in the playoffs is 2-2 and a grand total record of 61-55.  That is not that impressive for the Texans with Arian Foster, Andre Johnson, Matt Schaub, and JJ Watt.  COME ON KUB, get it together.

Share this:
  •  

I didn't see it posted, I thought I would share it. Rex is a good coach, we just need to win though

My first head coach is not a shocker, it is Jason Garrett of the Dallas Cowboys.  Garrett is 21-19 as the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys and has never, MARK MY WORDS NEVER made it to the playoffs.  Jerry Jones is a person that built an empire in Dallas and he will not continue to have a huge building and tons of fans, but not a winning team.  I expect Garrett to do whatever is possible to make the playoffs this year, but the first downward spiral for the Boys, and I expect Garrett gone.

My next coach is Rex Ryan of the New York Jets.  I love big Rexy’s attitude but let’s be honest he has had some bad teams.  If he plans on riding with his lover Mark Sanchez again, his career could be about over as a head coach.  I think Rex is a very good coach, but with a career record of 38-32, it might not be good enough for one of New York’s premier teams.

My last coach is a shocker, but let me explain.  GARY KUBIAK of the Houston Texans come on down.  Kubiak has had one of the top offenses and defenses since becoming a head coach, and he can never make it to the big show.  His record in the playoffs is 2-2 and a grand total record of 61-55.  That is not that impressive for the Texans with Arian Foster, Andre Johnson, Matt Schaub, and JJ Watt.  COME ON KUB, get it together.

I went back and looked at everyone one of your posts.  Then saw that you always plug the same site.  Not a problem.  But since you took the liberty of posting it here to draw traffic to yourself, I took the liberty of removing your link and putting the article you referenced in your post.

Thanks for sharing.  I enjoyed the article.  Go Jets.

While you may be correct that Garrett's job is on the line, I think you're totally wrong about him.  The problem in Dallas isn't Jason Garrett.  It's that egomaniacal Jerry Jones.  He has done horribly in the draft as of late and the Cowboys don't have that much talent to win with.  I don't keep up with them that much as I hate them more than any other team, but I have read/heard enough to know that their OL is pretty sucky and there are plenty of holes on that roster.  Their starting QB, Tony Romo, is the champion choker of this era.  You wanna blame the Cowboys problems on one person other than Jones?  It has to begin and end with Tony Romo.  Jones should have brought in a better QB and hasn't.  As far as I know, he hasn't even drafted a QB lately.

Rex is definitely on the hot seat.  That's a no-brainer.

This is where you're totally wrong imo.  Kubiak was on the hot seat a few seasons ago, but I don't believe he is any longer.  You speak as if their offense and defense has been great for the last 5 seasons and it's on Kubiak that they haven't gone further.  That's utter nonsense.  Much of their defensive talent has been added in the last few drafts.  Schaub's a nice QB, but pressure him and he goes to pieces.  They really haven't had a 2nd WR option after Johnson, either.  They should this season.  I will be totally surprised if Kubiak is fired, and if so, he would move to the top or near the top of the prospects list to take Rex's place. 

Yeah. Damned right they are. Top three if you limit it to the NFL. and I might be biased, but I think they edge out Buffalo. They are THAT big a deal. So suck it Greeny.

List (and rank) of New York Teams:

-New York Yankees

-New York Giants

-New York Knicks

-New Jersey Devils

-New York Rangers

-New York Mets

-Brooklyn Nets

-Buffalo Bills

-New York Islanders

-Long Island Lizards

-New York Liberty

-New York Jets

-New York Red Bulls

Rex is too loyal for his own good and too close

To his players. Its why the ravens passed on

Him as hc.

Look at how long Rex sticks with 'his guys'. BARF Scott didn't tackle anyone for two years, yet he was a 'face of the team' player. He is in the same boat as Sanchez and in fact, needs a great season from Sanchez to have any chance of returning. Idzik has already undermined Rex's authority with his statement that he would have a say in who the QB starter is. That may be a big strike against Rex who is a free swinger and his 'brutal' statement may have been the second. Meaning if he doesn't win this season he's gone.

List (and rank) of New York Teams:

-New York Yankees

-New York Giants

-New York Knicks

-New Jersey Devils

-New York Rangers

-New York Mets

-Brooklyn Nets

-Buffalo Bills

-New York Islanders

-Long Island Lizards

-New York Liberty

-New York Jets

-New York Red Bulls

That's messed up. Cold dissing the Red Bulls like that. They should at least be tied with the Lizards for 10th place.

Archived